Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #91
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Lmaooo were did you get that from you mean the goddess part lol.
i dont know i was answering something on that other forum and i realized they are both similar to names of women.. plus i was bored..

Old 03-30-2008, 03:52 PM   #92
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Well. If Pain pops up from nowhere then.. There is going to be a lot of trouble for him. LOL I mean they got a Sharingan user, A bug user, a Mokuton user, a Byakugan user and a damn Jinchuuriki that has the strongest demon.. Well in that case Someone is going to die and a frog might pop up and snatch Naruto away.. This team is consisted of 4 Jounins and 4 Chuunins.. They could take on Pain... But there will be some deaths.

Even with Zetsu. I think he would pwn them all with his doton techniques.

Akatsuki have three leaders...

Madara - The mastermind of Akatsuki.
Pain - The actual Leader people know of and conducts the sealing rituals.
Zetsu - Everyone reports to this guy instead of Pain and also a recruit.
WTF r u talking about?
Konoha 8 could take down Pain?
Pain killed Jira who is hell lot of stronger than all Konoha 8 members together(WE DON'T COUNT 4 TAILS, BUT JIRA COULD TAKE HIM DOWN WITH HIS 1-HIT-KO GENJUTSU, BUT HE WOULDN'T 'CAUSE THAT WOULD KILL NARUTO).
If Pain shows up, they are as good as dead.
Kiba would be the 1st to fall IMO. He is nothing 2 special to stand a chance against Pain. Byakugan, ups, Hinata+Byakugan can do shit against anyone...they would look like crap against Pain. Idk would he even bother killing them. Kakashi, Sai and Yamato might be of some use. Sakura would just get killed. Shino might do some damage to Pain. Naruto would lose control and then Pain would find a way to beat the crap out of 4 tails.

Old 03-30-2008, 03:53 PM   #93
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

either zetsu is really fast or pein is really slow. because zetsu watched an entire fight and still made it to naruto before pein.

my prediction:
kakashi has kiba and hinata find out where madara and zetsu are going. He doesnt mention to anyone else that he saw madaras sharingan because hes stil in too much shock. as theyre about to move out we hear " not so fast" and see the silhouettes of the 5 remaining pain bodies in the trees. cut to kisame and hebi karin announces that one of the people fighting has died and the other is on the verge of death, both them and kisame stop theyre fight and take off towards sasuke and itachi. I do believe that in upcoming chapters kisame will find out the true intentions of madara and will disagree with him. i dont think he will turn good but i dont think he will fight for madara anymore and will be killed by him.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:40 PM   #94
thinmints
Rokudaime

thinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by marti810 View Post
either zetsu is really fast or pein is really slow. because zetsu watched an entire fight and still made it to naruto before pein.

my prediction:
kakashi has kiba and hinata find out where madara and zetsu are going. He doesnt mention to anyone else that he saw madaras sharingan because hes stil in too much shock. as theyre about to move out we hear " not so fast" and see the silhouettes of the 5 remaining pain bodies in the trees. cut to kisame and hebi karin announces that one of the people fighting has died and the other is on the verge of death, both them and kisame stop theyre fight and take off towards sasuke and itachi. I do believe that in upcoming chapters kisame will find out the true intentions of madara and will disagree with him. i dont think he will turn good but i dont think he will fight for madara anymore and will be killed by him.
zetsu just has a special ability to get to places
Old 03-30-2008, 06:40 PM   #95
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
Well. If Pain pops up from nowhere then.. There is going to be a lot of trouble for him. LOL I mean they got a Sharingan user, A bug user, a Mokuton user, a Byakugan user and a damn Jinchuuriki that has the strongest demon.. Well in that case Someone is going to die and a frog might pop up and snatch Naruto away.. This team is consisted of 4 Jounins and 4 Chuunins.. They could take on Pain... But there will be some deaths.

Even with Zetsu. I think he would pwn them all with his doton techniques.

Akatsuki have three leaders...

Madara - The mastermind of Akatsuki.
Pain - The actual Leader people know of and conducts the sealing rituals.
Zetsu - Everyone reports to this guy instead of Pain and also a recruit.
the thing is pein has been appointed leade of akatsuki but he still answers to madara. when he told pein to retrieve the kuubi he told him as the leader failure will not be tolerated, so overall they still have to answer to madara.
i wonder how madara and pein meant up in the first place.

The badass shinobis
Old 03-30-2008, 06:59 PM   #96
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
WTF r u talking about?
Pain killed Jira who is hell lot of stronger than all Konoha 8 members together(WE DON'T COUNT 4 TAILS, BUT JIRA COULD TAKE HIM DOWN WITH HIS 1-HIT-KO GENJUTSU, BUT HE WOULDN'T 'CAUSE THAT WOULD KILL NARUTO).
Kiba would be the 1st to fall IMO. He is nothing 2 special to stand a chance against Pain. Byakugan, ups, Hinata+Byakugan can do shit against anyone...they would look like crap against Pain. Idk would he even bother killing them. Kakashi, Sai and Yamato might be of some use. Sakura would just get killed. Shino might do some damage to Pain. Naruto would lose control and then Pain would find a way to beat the crap out of 4 tails.
I'm not doubting the strength of Pein, but 2 our knowledge is only that he completed the battle with Jiraiya, that at least 1 of Pein's bodies died and is in Konoha. We shouldn't assume that body can be replaced so quickly. He just fought a Sanin, that takes something out of anyone. We've never seen the 'best' from Shino, Hinata, or even Yamato, since the time skip, but maybe thats why they're the leaders... Look at what happened when Hidan & Kazuku fought that many shinobi at one time, they perished. Madera could have enough power to pwn everyone, but it still takes strategy, and some luck to escape without any damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinmints View Post
zetsu just has a special ability to get to places
I think he can quickly move through any form of plant, similar to teleporting, but probably has to do with plants in some way, I don't dig that dude, he's a mark.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #97
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

i thnk that they will try to find sasuke, maybe see some of the ending of kisame and team hebi

Old 03-30-2008, 08:42 PM   #98
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
WTF r u talking about?
Pain is powerful because of his "secret"

Ok. If J-man found out his secret. Then It would be only that Spikey haired one, The bald one and the one with the mean face going toe to toe with Jiraiya and would of lost.

J-man obliterated those things 4 times... (Remember J-man distracted them and was able to slay em. It was only J-man with 2 heads... Not people, not bunshins, but frogs who were wise.

Come on.. Yahiko Pain / Nagato Pain would be a problem to Konoha 8.

Those other bodies no way in hell.

Kakashi has copied over a 1000 jutsu.. He will surely examine the fat one absorbing everything thrown at him. Probably finding a hole to slay him...

The long haired one would get DEFLECTED by 3 Tails Naruto and then he'll rip him to shreds.

The Smiley one... Oh lord.. Shino and Kiba should handle this guy..

If Naruto can atleast control one tails.. he can work with them to take Pain down instead of being a retarded raging demon..

OR

If Kishi gives Naruto more intelligence then he can take Pain on without no help..

Kage Bunshin + Rasenshuriken would slay them all. lol

In that fight Pain vs Jiraiya... Please.. Pain only got PnJ for Naruto's character growth..

Konoha 8 can own Pain..
Old 03-31-2008, 12:16 AM   #99
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

what you are saying is true pein won because of his secret if not jiraiya would have wiped the floor with him. whatever pein secret is it has to be real significant to give pein such an advantage.

The badass shinobis
Old 03-31-2008, 12:26 AM   #100
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
what you are saying is true pein won because of his secret if not jiraiya would have wiped the floor with him. whatever pein secret is it has to be real significant to give pein such an advantage.
I'm simply saying anyone must recover, thats all. You may disagree, and thats fine, but after the battle with Jiraiya, the Uchiha battle began, Kisame vs. team Hebi began (assumed), and Madera vs. Konoha Shinobi, all whom hasn't been tested at all, and are know as Uber Shinobi for their age group, combined with Kakashi, Yamato, Sakura's power and intelligence, Naruto and the power of the Kyuubi, additionally they all have been working at least cohesively as a unit, though sometimes (Kiba) a hot dog sticks out. I may be walking out on a limb, but without rest, coming straight from the battle with Jiraiya, I'd take Konoha over Pein, he's beatable, he showed zero genjutsu's and a weakness against it. A serious fight to the death, no ones leaving till its done, I give to Konoha right now, not Madera Time Space Jutsus Pwn all currently.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:32 AM   #101
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'm simply saying anyone must recover, thats all. You may disagree, and thats fine, but after the battle with Jiraiya, the Uchiha battle began, Kisame vs. team Hebi began (assumed), and Madera vs. Konoha Shinobi, all whom hasn't been tested at all, and are know as Uber Shinobi for their age group, combined with Kakashi, Yamato, Sakura's power and intelligence, Naruto and the power of the Kyuubi, additionally they all have been working at least cohesively as a unit, though sometimes (Kiba) a hot dog sticks out. I may be walking out on a limb, but without rest, coming straight from the battle with Jiraiya, I'd take Konoha over Pein, he's beatable, he showed zero genjutsu's and a weakness against it. A serious fight to the death, no ones leaving till its done, I give to Konoha right now, not Madera Time Space Jutsus Pwn all currently.
no i'm not being sarcastic i agree with what you are saying. no jiraya could have won he pawned three of them easily it was after he lost his arm the problems started. but knonha may have a chance if pein shows up.

The badass shinobis
Old 03-31-2008, 12:34 AM   #102
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

I'm looking forwanrd for the race to reach Sasuke first. I think Kakashi will do something about his MS.

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Old 03-31-2008, 02:05 AM   #103
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

It would be great if we got a Madarra or Pein flashback in which everything is explained, much like what they are doing in Bleach.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:40 AM   #104
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Let J-man rest already... He died meaning he was weaker. Both had secrets Jiraiya was simply forced to play his hand first which is why he lost period. Pein won making him better enough of this BS already.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-31-2008, 03:41 AM   #105
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
no i'm not being sarcastic i agree with what you are saying. no jiraya could have won he pawned three of them easily it was after he lost his arm the problems started. but knonha may have a chance if pein shows up.
If pein shows up they are going to be in trouble.. so what do you mean by they have a chance.. and if pein shows up i am sure some of the good guys will die..
Closed Thread