Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 03:43 AM   #106
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
If pein shows up they are going to be in trouble.. so what do you mean by they have a chance.. and if pein shows up i am sure some of the good guys will die..
Yeah like the cheerleader known as Kiba or the almighty shino... Shino is just to strong to be kept alive he forced Madara to run!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Old 03-31-2008, 03:46 AM   #107
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Yeah like the cheerleader known as Kiba or the almighty shino... Shino is just to strong to be kept alive he forced Madara to run!!!
Maybe Shino will make Pein run >.< ... maybe pein is scared of bugs =O
Old 03-31-2008, 03:47 AM   #108
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maybe Shino will make Pein run >.< ... maybe pein is scared of bugs =O
OOO can you imagine the Konoha 8 all fall & Shino finally removes his shades to reveal some uber hax tec with bug summoning. Pein doesn't stand a chance!!!

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-31-2008, 03:49 AM   #109
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
OOO can you imagine the Konoha 8 all fall & Shino finally removes his shades to reveal some uber hax tec with bug summoning. Pein doesn't stand a chance!!!
Unless one of Peins many bodies might have bug spray handy.. of course i forgot how many bodies does Pein have now.. *counts on fingers* hrrrmmmm i forgot
Old 03-31-2008, 03:51 AM   #110
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Unless one of Peins many bodies might have bug spray handy.. of course i forgot how many bodies does Pein have now.. *counts on fingers* hrrrmmmm i forgot
5 unless he stopped to transform J-mans corpse or made a replica of J-man (depending on how he makes the bodies) So Pein shouldn't have uber summoning hax against Shino.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-31-2008, 03:54 AM   #111
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
5 unless he stopped to transform J-mans corpse or made a replica of J-man (depending on how he makes the bodies) So Pein shouldn't have uber summoning hax against Shino.
Oh yeah i forgot it was said by some that he might use jiraiya's body.. so we might get to see Jiraiya with some piercings... but i honestly dont see shino defeating Pein >.<
Old 03-31-2008, 03:57 AM   #112
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Oh yeah i forgot it was said by some that he might use jiraiya's body.. so we might get to see Jiraiya with some piercings... but i honestly dont see shino defeating Pein >.<
Hehehe I don't ether. Just wanted to act like a fanboy real quick sense Shino is now better then all of the other original Konoha genin besides "maybe" Naruto & Sasuke.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-31-2008, 03:58 AM   #113
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Hehehe I don't ether. Just wanted to act like a fanboy real quick sense Shino is now better then all of the other original Konoha genin besides "maybe" Naruto & Sasuke.
No its going to be hard to top sasuke... Naruto might be another story >.<
Old 03-31-2008, 04:01 AM   #114
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
No its going to be hard to top sasuke... Naruto might be another story >.<
Well Naruto may be the only person in the manga who could actually fill up Shino's bugs with chakra sense he has Kyuubi. Like he just constantly powers up till the bugs are full. However thats only speculation. Sasuke stands a chance because he can also use "space/time" jutsu which is the only method shown to work against Shino's swarm.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-31-2008, 04:02 AM   #115
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Well Naruto may be the only person in the manga who could actually fill up Shino's bugs with chakra sense he has Kyuubi. Like he just constantly powers up till the bugs are full. However thats only speculation. Sasuke stands a chance because he can also use "space/time" jutsu which is the only method shown to work against Shino's swarm.
So your saying sasuke will have to run away >.<
Old 03-31-2008, 04:04 AM   #116
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
So your saying sasuke will have to run away >.<
Yeah Sasuke would need to run like hell from Shino & prep his Kirin. If Sasuke can survive long enough to execute Kirin he could win.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-31-2008, 04:06 AM   #117
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Yeah Sasuke would need to run like hell from Shino & prep his Kirin. If Sasuke can survive long enough to execute Kirin he could win.
So if Shino can take out sasuke.. and make madara run... then shino pwns all =O
Old 03-31-2008, 04:11 AM   #118
SelfTitled
Genin

SelfTitled is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think Sasuke has to use the "space/time" justsu to defeat Shino, Sasuke is realy fast I think a rush at Shino and a back stab and Shino's dead... it's that simple

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define 'reality'. But what does it mean to be 'correct' or 'true'? Merely vague concepts... Their reality may be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
Old 03-31-2008, 04:11 AM   #119
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
So if Shino can take out sasuke.. and make madara run... then shino pwns all =O
Thats the idea All Neji did post was get caught in a water prison. Kiba was basically Shino's cheerleader. Hinata isn't confident enough to put up much of a fight. Shika beat a novice that Shino would have no problems beating. Shino is also highly intelligent. Sakura got carried around by Chiyo & is strictly close range. Chouji is slow, Ino sucks, rock lee seemed slower post then he did pre also limited to close range. tenten ummm she'de lost as well. Did I miss any konoha genin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfTitled View Post
I don't think Sasuke has to use the "space/time" justsu to defeat Shino, Sasuke is realy fast I think a rush at Shino and a back stab and Shino's dead... it's that simple
AHH but is he faster then Madara who had to use space/time? Thats the real question

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 03-31-2008 at 04:14 AM.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:13 AM   #120
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Thats the idea All Neji did post was get caught in a water prison. Kiba was basically Shino's cheerleader. Hinata isn't confident enough to put up much of a fight. Shika beat a novice that Shino would have no problems beating. Shino is also highly intelligent. Sakura got carried around by Chiyo & is strikely close range. Chouji is slow, Ino sucks, rock lee seemed slower post then he did pre also limited to close range. tenten ummm she'de lost as well. Did I miss any konoha genin?
lol @ ino sucks ...but you did good at describing them and making shino look like he can pwn all ... nice job <3
Closed Thread