Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2008, 04:21 AM   #121
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
lol @ ino sucks ...but you did good at describing them and making shino look like he can pwn all ... nice job <3
Hehehe thanks mystik <3

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Old 03-31-2008, 04:24 AM   #122
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Hehehe thanks mystik <3
your welcome >.<
Old 03-31-2008, 04:49 AM   #123
SelfTitled
Genin

SelfTitled is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
AHH but is he faster then Madara who had to use space/time? Thats the real question
Well Madara just played with them, he was just showing of, I think if he wanted he could've dodge the insect atack i don't think that atack was fast enough that he couldn't escape from it without the space/time jutsu

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define 'reality'. But what does it mean to be 'correct' or 'true'? Merely vague concepts... Their reality may be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
Old 03-31-2008, 04:55 AM   #124
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfTitled View Post
Well Madara just played with them, he was just showing of, I think if he wanted he could've dodge the insect atack i don't think that atack was fast enough that he couldn't escape from it without the space/time jutsu
I wouldnt be so sure.. i mean i think dodging them would of been easier.. so him taking the other route just makes him look like a chicken..
Old 03-31-2008, 04:58 AM   #125
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Coulda woulda shoulda right now as it stands Madara ran from Shino. Until the manga shows other wise Madara needed space/time to escape Shinos wrath. Manga hype pwnz all.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-31-2008, 05:00 AM   #126
Mystik
Im a Bitch

that true ... reguardless of the case madara did run and that didnt make him look good.. i mean if he needs both eyes then he should remove the mask =O
Old 03-31-2008, 05:02 AM   #127
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

lol, wait, why is Madara's running from Shino tell that Madara is chicken.

that was strategy, to make shino think Madara is trapped and then madara prepared a counter that shino wasn't expecting anymore. Same like Sasuke pretended he ran from those eating bombs and t was actually genjutsu. SO was Sasuke running from Deidara? lol

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 03-31-2008, 05:04 AM   #128
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post

that was strategy, to make shino think Madara is trapped and then madara prepared a counter that shino wasn't expecting anymore. Same like Sasuke pretended he ran from those eating bombs and t was actually genjutsu. SO was Sasuke running from Deidara? lol
because madara is scared of shino's awesome swarm of bugs.. dont deny it lui >.<
Old 03-31-2008, 05:07 AM   #129
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:

Madara was like ahhhh destruction bugs my one weakness I know I'll use space/time jutsu!!! Zetsu came & Madara was like shit Shino's to good let me act like a badass leader & say I have more important things to do. They'll believe it Zetsu is here!! hehe just messing around liu

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-31-2008, 05:12 AM   #130
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

haha, good one. Yah, I didn't read but the past page lol, and didn't catch the joking mood yet lol.

I see, which means Sasuke or Naruto will have to be trained by Shino in order to be able to defeat madara hmmm *brain starts to think of the future the manga might take* XP

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 03-31-2008, 06:22 AM   #131
uzumaki619
Chuunin

uzumaki619 will become famous soon enoughuzumaki619 will become famous soon enough

Kakashi: Hhhhhee had the sharingan....

Yamato: Sempai are you sure?

Kakashi: Yes, definitely, could he be?

Naruto: We dont have time for this! Sasuke!!!!!!!!!

Kiba: Narutos right for once. This may be our only chance, aloe-vera dude said sasukes in trouble.

We see tobi and zetsu in the uchiha hideout

Tobi: Finally the chance!

Zetsu: So you sabotaged itachi's mankangeou so that it would bleed every time he used it

Tobi: Yes, if Itachi won and gathered the eyes....

Zetsu: And itachi wouldnt kill sasuke because he longed for his path to a new vision.

Tobi: (reaches for itachi's eye)

Next time: Regret!!!

Old 03-31-2008, 06:38 AM   #132
SelfTitled
Genin

I think Tobi won't explain anythin to Zetsu, if he is Madara there is a possibility that his been hiding his true identity cause of Itachi but he may still have some plans for Aka that need to be made in the shadows like untill now

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define 'reality'. But what does it mean to be 'correct' or 'true'? Merely vague concepts... Their reality may be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
Old 03-31-2008, 08:33 AM   #133
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

I wonder if anyone besides tobi pain and konan know about tobi being a uchiha....I bet well see naruto running around screaming sasuke...I do have a feeling they will rescue sasuke. I mean if they have 2 arcs looking for sasuke with no sasuke rescue, it will be getting really old

Old 03-31-2008, 08:53 AM   #134
SelfTitled
Genin

I didn't know that pain and konan knew that tobi is a uchiha, and I don't think any1 else knows cause he's new in Aka and I don't think the other members payed him any atention especialy with all this thing goin on...

Old 03-31-2008, 09:45 AM   #135
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yeah like the cheerleader known as Kiba or the almighty shino... Shino is just to strong to be kept alive he forced Madara to run!!!
He did stop playing and expose his sharingan, either because he had to for the time space jutsu, or he was pissed and about to react when Zetsu showed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xei View Post
I'm looking forwanrd for the race to reach Sasuke first. I think Kakashi will do something about his MS.
Please God No. Every time Kakashi over uses his Sharingan it means a trip to the hospital (he should pay rent), and another boring shinobi replacing him like Yamato. He has his place but he is as exciting and interesting as Chad in Bleach. Madera response NOT!

Quote:
Madara was like ahhhh destruction bugs my one weakness I know I'll use space/time jutsu!!! Zetsu came & Madara was like shit Shino's to good let me act like a badass leader & say I have more important things to do. They'll believe it Zetsu is here!! hehe just messing around liu
Liu is a Madara fan, how long have u had that problem??? The chances of survival with him is none, ask Deidara and Itachi.

Quote:
haha, good one. Yah, I didn't read but the past page lol, and didn't catch the joking mood yet lol.

I see, which means Sasuke or Naruto will have to be trained by Shino in order to be able to defeat madara hmmm *brain starts to think of the future the manga might take* XP
Pein seemed weak against genjutsu, but he probably has more than one weakness. Madera has shown at least that he can take damage against Shino, and while the time space jutsu seems like the most awesome thing, it will somehow be linked to his death.... by some means Sasuke will see through it, and be waiting for Madera on the other side, say something cool, and lite his ass on fire with Kirin. Also there may be other ways Madera can be hurt its just unknown right now.

Quote:
I didn't know that pain and konan knew that tobi is a uchiha, and I don't think any1 else knows cause he's new in Aka and I don't think the other members payed him any atention especialy with all this thing goin on...
In this crew, it did seem secret, but as I stated before the Aka is not the crew to be a part of unless u are a leader....or Konan... I wonder why they let her live... c'mon were talking men here, she probably never get many out of the house missions, and not for long, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Closed Thread