Fillers have returned - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 04-03-2008, 03:33 PM   #1
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light
Fillers have returned

Just when you thought you were truely done with them it seems like a filler saga will now be placed in the anime. Here's what leafninja said:

Quote:
With the airing of Shippuuden episode 54, the series featured a new opening which revealed 5 new filler characters. Episode 54 ended with the start of this new filler arc. Before one has an aneurism, note that we don’t know how long this filler will last or how involved it will be. It appears some portion of the canon material will continue in the episodes. It could be 7-8 episodes or a lot longer. Originally in the manga, there was a period here where it was a natural fit for filler. So it’s no surprise Studio Pierrot is using this opportunity. It’s also unclear what this filler will exactly deal with, however, manga only readers will know that certain events transpire which could be addressed in the filler to answer issues about an unknown Jinchuuriki (See Unknown Jinchuuriki Three in our Jinchuuriki Guide if you don’t mind the spoilers) or highlight a certain character before he disappears from the series. Whether the arc will feature these two things is unclear, here’s hoping for the best though. Also, the filler portions may be about something else entirely and not a Jinchuuriki, so don’t get your hopes up.
If you watched the opening then you saw the characters that leafninja was talking about. If I believe Master2005 posted it in this section, cool opening and all, but seriously, don't they think we've been through enough filler hell?

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-03-2008, 03:35 PM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Fillers have returned

That's fine. I really don't mind fillers anyway, as long as they're decent or funny.

Edit: It's not exactly filler hell if some of us already knows what happens.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 04-03-2008 at 03:37 PM.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:36 PM   #3
Meph
Genin

Meph is on a distinguished roadMeph is on a distinguished road

Tobi: YEAHH!!! I AM SO PUMPED FOR FILLERS!!!! ....NOT!
yea caps lock was on. Lets hope they make them atleast somewhat interesting compared to the last ones.
Have a good one.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Honestly for me this is not that bad news, since I read the manga too, it's nice for a change to see some episodes not being in the normal plot
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
satansilent
Jounin

satansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enoughsatansilent will become famous soon enough

Fillers kill Anime watchers,God thanks for Manga,if I'm only watch anime,I was stoped watching Naruto along time ago!!!
Old 04-03-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

Perhaps filler hell was too strong of a word. The only good thing about these fillers would be that I wouldn't be expecting what would happen, of course with the killing of major characters, and as long as they aren't retarded like the LAST fillers after the big Naruto vs Sasuke fight and after Naruto, Sakura, and Jiraiya go look for him (yes I know that was a filler, but it was the only good one) then yeah everything will be good. Good fillers, no crappy half-assed ones.

Old 04-03-2008, 03:59 PM   #7
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

I won't mind fillers If they will be funny and exciting ...

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #8
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Great...more fillers...I was hoping there wont be anymore fillers in Shippuden since they tend to pull off a 1 week break from time to time. Seriously, they could have made 50 episodes to the recent chapter we are in the manga...by the time the anime reaches up to the current chapter in the manga, they could prolly make 30 episodes more...so thats 80 episodes right there. Why throw in fillers? Having a 2 year marathon of fillers was absolute torture.>_>

I'll give the Shippuden fillers a chance since they havent started it yet...I'm still recoverin from the 3 seasons of $hitty Naruto fillers.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #9
SelfTitled
Genin

SelfTitled is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe this time there will be some good fillers but I still rather continue the anime without them...

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define 'reality'. But what does it mean to be 'correct' or 'true'? Merely vague concepts... Their reality may be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
SelfTitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:18 PM   #10
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
I'm still recoverin from the 3 seasons of $hitty Naruto fillers.
You ain't the only one, especially now that the fillers are running the U.S. now >___>

Old 04-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #11
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
That's fine. I really don't mind fillers anyway, as long as they're decent or funny.

Edit: It's not exactly filler hell if some of us already knows what happens.
Same here.. fillers dont really bother me that much.. sometimes its nice to see the anime part from where the manga is going sometimes..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:21 PM   #12
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Well we just had 54 filler-free (but slow-moving) episodes, so it's not that hard to deal with it. At least it's something different.
junior3605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #13
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Same here.. fillers dont really bother me that much.. sometimes its nice to see the anime part from where the manga is going sometimes..

Most of the fillers didn't bother me as I was just choosing which ones to watch such as the one with Sakura,Naruto, n Jiraiya and the last one before Naruto leaves for his training with Jiraiya involving the sand as that was basically one that leads into the supposed discussions of possible relationships(where it concerns Gaara n Matsuri as well Temari n Shikamaru). And of course there is that absolutely hilarious one where the rookies become teachers for some of the students especially considering Naruto was chosen as the teacher for Konohamaru, Moegi, n Udon(probadly the second funniest episode in the original series behind the kakashi's mask episode which was also a filler...LOL).

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:51 PM   #14
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

But I really wanted Hidan and Kakuzu T_T
Oh well. I really, really hope these fillers will at least be worth something >_>
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:54 PM   #15
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
But I really wanted Hidan and Kakuzu T_T
Oh well. I really, really hope these fillers will at least be worth something >_>
Yeah, it would good to atleast get Hidan n Kakuzu into the mix now...and also so we can actualy see what the RS looks like animated but the fillers make it appear as this filler with pertain to Asuma...so those 2 can't be involved yet...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote