Third Graders plotted to Kill their teacher... - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 04-07-2008, 02:13 PM   #16
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Re: Third Graders plotted to Kill their teacher...

The teacher must have been a real asshole.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2008, 02:26 PM   #17
Kata
Duck is gangsturer den u

Kata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud ofKata has much to be proud of

Damn, that's in my like, 2nd hometown too. Those some educated kids.
(>.<)
Dis muh sexy snowman. His name be Bif.
I don't like children. I stuff them in closets with itty bitty flesh eating roaches. Do you need me to babysit?
Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:14 PM   #18
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Ain't nuttin but a chicken wing'.
Old 04-07-2008, 04:24 PM   #19
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

And they would have gotten away with it to, if it werent for that mediling kid and thier stupid dog.

but seriously, only suspended I think the real crime was not expelling those kids, seriously who is the idiot now, the kids, or the board who only, suspended them?

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #20
NarutosHina
Academy Student

NarutosHina is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard bout this, like, earlier last week. I was like, "what? third graders?"It sounded kinda funny though. There were two girls and one boy. One brought the knife, one brought the clean up supplies, and the other was supposed to close the blinds (well that's what I heard).

Friends:
NejisKunoichi
kata-chan7
LonelyNinja
Trey

Fanclubs:

NaruHina FC
The Leaf Shinobi FC v2 (Naruto Shipuuden FC)
NarutosHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #21
videosk8er
Genin

videosk8er has a spectacular aura aboutvideosk8er has a spectacular aura aboutvideosk8er has a spectacular aura aboutvideosk8er has a spectacular aura about

wow 3rd graders? What has the world come to when 3rd graders are trying to kill their theachers I'm in 9th grade and no one in may class is trying to kill my teacher (and this is a class that everyone ecpet for me went to jail at least 2 times)

Naruto's worst nightmare

My FC's
The naruto FC,The new uchia sasuke FC,The new uchia clan FC,the new madara uchia FC,The final fantasyFC,The kingdom hearts FC, and the rock lee FC

Youtube and veoh

Don't read
I SAID DON'T READ!!!!!YOU NOW HAVE TO REP ME GREEN!!!!

videosk8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:27 PM   #22
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I heard about this on the news, and thought it was pretty interesting-- Because on this day, I also heard about the 12-year old killing the attacker story, as well as the first grader bringing 2 handguns to school. As I was watching these 3 different stories, I thought it was amazing of how kids nowadays are turning out. I mean, obviously not all kids are bad, but the fact that the a bunch of third-graders were able to conspire to attack and possibly kill their teacher? And all for standing on a chair? tsk tsk...

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 04:57 PM   #23
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Nice views LN. /sarcasm

Anyway, this is a bit wierd for my tastes. Hate to hear in about ten years that they're guilty of similar murders, but it is likely to happen since they're going to get nothing but a slap on the wrist for what should get you jail time no matter how old you are.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:56 PM   #24
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about

the world is hatchin' some violent eggs out there>_>
being scolded standing on a chair and gettin pissed enough to attempt murder, that was some stupid kid though they were just like 8 they didnt know better the little idiots the teacher was just makin sure that they didnt get hurt or that the education was not disrupted
as for the kid who told
way to go little one that was the right thing to do
Old 04-09-2008, 09:36 PM   #25
narutoroxmysox1223
Genin

narutoroxmysox1223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
I heard about this on the news, and thought it was pretty interesting-- Because on this day, I also heard about the 12-year old killing the attacker story, as well as the first grader bringing 2 handguns to school. As I was watching these 3 different stories, I thought it was amazing of how kids nowadays are turning out. I mean, obviously not all kids are bad, but the fact that the a bunch of third-graders were able to conspire to attack and possibly kill their teacher? And all for standing on a chair? tsk tsk...
i totally agree, what are kids becoming these days, usually when we have a mean teacher we jus talk about her bad things not conspiring to kill her jeeez!!!!!?????

Its just like the 16 year old girl who got beat up in flordia heres the link 2 the story, one of the many stories check it out

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-23109,00.html

poor girl

narutoroxmysox1223's PokePet

milo the level 43 Quilava!
narutoroxmysox1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:00 PM   #26
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

i blame grand theft auto the game >.<

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:10 AM   #27
demonchildXX
Amaya Akaike/Angel

Location: Amaya Akaike: -reading a book under sakura tree, outside of Ouran High School Host Club-
demonchildXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Hm...Now that is completely unexpected..and I thought us teenagers had it worse...I guess there are some kids who hate school more than us...o.O;....>_> But their hatred still won't compare with ours...what with all the stress and whatnot...
Old 04-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #28
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Teachers need life insurance.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:29 PM   #29
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Wow. I just posted on the story about the 12-year-old. Big difference, eh?

I agree with Seal_Master, how stupid are you to let these three stay in school and just get suspended. Not only are they still a threat to the teachers, but to the students too. It creates a whole new sense of insecurity.

LN: That's not funny, man.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:42 PM   #30
vorak
Academy Student

vorak is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Too bad they didn't get a chance to actually commit the act.
Thats mean! But I can't believe that these 3rd graders knew all this! With the knife- the tape!!!
vorak is offline   Reply With Quote