The Legend of Zelda FC - Page 97 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-31-2008, 05:53 PM   #1441
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

I fnished all MM, and even got the Fierce Deity Mask...
That mask was awesome
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2008, 10:19 PM   #1442
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
I fnished all MM, and even got the Fierce Deity Mask...
That mask was awesome
I loved that mask. The only problem was that you could only use it in one temple. >.>

I was mad about that. Overall, I didn't like Majora's Mask; it was too easy for me and it had too dark of a theme, too.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:52 AM   #1443
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I loved that mask. The only problem was that you could only use it in one temple. >.>

I was mad about that. Overall, I didn't like Majora's Mask; it was too easy for me and it had too dark of a theme, too.
actually u could use it at all boss battles, except at the last one where it wouldn't help at all..

There was a cheat the lets u be oni link outside of boss battles, it's really hard to do tho... =/

and yea kinda dark theme, but Liked to be a Goron... lol
Old 04-01-2008, 07:35 PM   #1444
emerald69
War, war never changes...

emerald69 is an unknown quantity at this point

really? i borrowed my friends' once. i pretty much beat it. and i tried to fight the skull kid without the final mask.

i have a question, should i get Phantom Hourglass?

Halo 3 Clan Group Link
http://forums.narutocentral.com/group.php?groupid=84
emerald69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #1445
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

It's pretty fun with the ocean temple and all, but once the game was done I didn't find too much to do with sidequests. However some sidequests ARE pretty fun. If you can dish out the bucks then buy it.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:32 PM   #1446
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
no no no. I mean TP needs a sequel like OoT had!
(Sorry for late reply)

Oh, I misunderstood you. Then yeah, that would be awesome!
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #1447
tenkaichymaster

Guys guess what There is a Manga from Ocarina of time, yea the Zelda game... O_O

i found it while reading it on google but since i found it translated to spanish i can't find a link... =/
Old 04-04-2008, 06:48 AM   #1448
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

yeah. I knew that. they have a bunch of other ones as well.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #1449
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Blegh. Zelda manga. That kind of kills it.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:25 PM   #1450
emerald69

yeah i just got Phantom Hourglass. used cheats. got all the ship parts. can't get past some stupid cyclones. same old, same old.

Halo 3 Clan Group Link
Old 04-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #1451
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
actually u could use it at all boss battles, except at the last one where it wouldn't help at all..

There was a cheat the lets u be oni link outside of boss battles, it's really hard to do tho... =/
Oh. I never knew that. I only used the Fierce Deity mask in the last battle against the Majora Mask'd Skull Kid. Interesting. I might have to go back and try that out, it probably would have made the game much easier for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath View Post
It's pretty fun with the ocean temple and all, but once the game was done I didn't find too much to do with sidequests. However some sidequests ARE pretty fun. If you can dish out the bucks then buy it.
The only *sidequest* I can think of would be getting all the ship parts through battling. Other than that, nothing else. It's pretty much the same in all Zelda games, especially Wind Waker. >.> I either have to start a new game to get all the pictures, or just deal with it, and if I want to finish it before I give it back to its owner...I'm going to have to go with A.

By the way, Rath, you know there's an option that kind of saves your color preferences as default?

Quote:
Guys guess what There is a Manga from Ocarina of time, yea the Zelda game... O_O

i found it while reading it on google but since i found it translated to spanish i can't find a link... =/
There's actually a manga for all Zelda games. Well, no, that's a lie. There's a manga for Ocarina of Time, both 1 and 2, Majora's Mask, Minish Cap, and the Oracles of Ages/Seasons. Here's the link to the site, but it was last updated last year. http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/manga/

In English. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
Blegh. Zelda manga. That kind of kills it.
Well, I didn't think it was actually that bad, though yeah, the fact that it'd be terrible was my first intention. Link actually talks, which is really strange, and there are a ton of things that are different, but...that's just to add to the storyline a bit. It's actually pretty cute sometimes...but that's from a chic's point of view. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald69 View Post
yeah i just got Phantom Hourglass. used cheats. got all the ship parts. can't get past some stupid cyclones. same old, same old.
Cheater. xD Just kidding. But those *stupid* cyclones...don't you just bomb them? Or are you talking about the Isle of Dead? You have to go somewhere else and get something from there (a switch, maybe?) to get there. That's the part where I'm at, too.
Old 04-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #1452
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The only *sidequest* I can think of would be getting all the ship parts through battling. Other than that, nothing else. It's pretty much the same in all Zelda games, especially Wind Waker. >.> I either have to start a new game to get all the pictures, or just deal with it, and if I want to finish it before I give it back to its owner...I'm going to have to go with A

By the way, Rath, you know there's an option that kind of saves your color preferences as default?

Nope..I feel the need to do it manually, especially when I don't feel like writing in red. >_> <_<

Ummm... have you forgotten the mermaid sidequest, the hoho tribe spyglass man? I thought those were cute, I liked the little stories.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #1453
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath View Post
Nope..I feel the need to do it manually, especially when I don't feel like writing in red. >_> <_<
I was looking at this post two or three times, since it wasn't red. =O
8D, yeah, I was just saying, since you usually post in dark red and all. ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath
Ummm... have you forgotten the mermaid sidequest, the hoho tribe spyglass man? I thought those were cute, I liked the little stories.
And the guy in the traveling ships who think I'm his fan? :-D, yeah, all those guys cracked me up, but those were/are things I did in-game, thus, don't seem to be an option for when I finish the game.

I need to see my cousin again to get my hands on it. I had to stop playing right when I was at the Isle of Dead.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:31 PM   #1454
emerald69

umm... are we talking about PH? ^_^' i lost track.

but if we are, right now i started another file. hacked it. still trying to get into the Goron level.

^_^' I'm worthless.

Halo 3 Clan Group Link
Old 04-07-2008, 11:28 PM   #1455
Sevi
Toothpick

Quote:
Well, I didn't think it was actually that bad, though yeah, the fact that it'd be terrible was my first intention. Link actually talks, which is really strange, and there are a ton of things that are different, but...that's just to add to the storyline a bit. It's actually pretty cute sometimes...but that's from a chic's point of view. xD
Do you recommend it?