12-year old boy kills man for attacking his mom - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 04-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #31
demonchildXX
Amaya Akaike/Angel

Location: Amaya Akaike: -reading a book under sakura tree, outside of Ouran High School Host Club-
demonchildXX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 12-year old boy kills man for attacking his mom

Wow...that's amazing...Never have I heard in my entire of a 12 year old who would go as far as to slice the man's neck in order to save his mother's life...Truly amazing...That child is quite protective of his mother...it is obvious that he loves her so very much. I thought it was very sweet. I really would love to give that kid a hug if I could. I would've done the same thing. I mean...he didn't have any choice...it was like 5 more seconds or it's too late. He had to do something. I think he did okay...I think it was the right thing to do. Still though..a 12 year old...that's amazing. Good job, kiddo.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:01 PM   #32
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

LOL

Kid: You white boy, wtf are ya doing?
Killer:..............
Kid: You bitch, I'm talking to ya
Killer:.................
Kid: Yo!!!
Kid takes a knife
Madara: Yes, kill him and take his eyes.
Killer: Get away kid, this is a killing scene
Kid: A killing scene? THIS-IS-GETHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kid kills the dude

Lol I like this kid

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #33
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Says he was playing a videogame. What's the betting that it gets implicated somehow in making him do it?
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #34
Jord
Academy Student

Jord is an unknown quantity at this point

Justice has been served in the form of whoop-ass from a 12 yr old. Go him!

Kekkei Genkai FC
Akatsuki FC
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:40 PM   #35
shinbu
Missing-Nin

shinbu is an unknown quantity at this point

nothing can happen 2 the kid because it was self defence
shinbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:01 AM   #36
radio_trey
Missing-Nin

radio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura about

dats mess up
radio_trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:05 AM   #37
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough

I saw this and I believe he should get a reward. I congrate him and I hope he tells this story to everybody he meets. I bet he'll never hear trouble from his mom ever again

kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:07 AM   #38
demonchildXX
Amaya Akaike/Angel

Location: Amaya Akaike: -reading a book under sakura tree, outside of Ouran High School Host Club-
demonchildXX is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree. You guys are right. That kid should really get awarded somehow for what he did.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:21 PM   #39
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I agree with all of you, the guy has guts. Although I think he kind of went overboard, I mean he didn't have to kill him. >.>

This story is inspiring but i don't think they're gonna let him off without some kind of punishment.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #40
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Well in that situation I really would be to scared to know what I would do, I'd probally do the same thing, but I really can't tell and I hope I'm not in that sad kids position right now, hes going to feel bad for the rest of his life most likely, because you may have thaught it was right to do, but you took someones life so the guilt will follow him forever and would probally need a phyciatrist ot handle his feeling since hes really young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio_trey View Post
dats mess up
Good choice of words. lol

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #41
radio_trey
Missing-Nin

radio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura about

that kid got heart
radio_trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #42
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Hmm...

The guy desserved it, the kid did right in protecting his mother, also it's a good entrance to what the true world is....

Almost any human being will do the same to protect the being that gave life to him/her, it's an instinct,

I know justice is really messed up, but even in this case, justice should be at this kid's favor...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:18 PM   #43
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuneria View Post
that was mostly self...uhh human defense but he was taking it to far it was a good thing to protect his mother but using a knife was a little >_>
<_< crazy i should say but in a time of desparation and panic that was probably the first thing that a boy who plays video games all day his age would do.
I disagree with you. The attacker, being an adult, had the advantage of size, strength, and speed. If the kid had used his fists or kicked him, the dude would've got up, beat the shit out of the boy (maybe even killed him), and resumed what he had been doing. The kid needed a weapon if he wanted both himself and his mother to survive, and he happened to be in a kitchen. Guess what was closest?

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 04-11-2008 at 10:53 PM.
ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #44
サイです。
Academy Student

サイです。 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
I disagree with you. The attacker, being an adult, had the advantage of size, strength, and speed. If the kid had used his fists or kicked him, the dude would've got up, beat the shit out of the boy (maybe even killed him), and resumed what he had been doing. The kid needed a weapon if he wanted both himseld and his mother to survive, and he happened to be in a kitchen. Guess what was closest?
EXACTLY. That's almost exactly what I was going to post.

私の友人で

You are my friend
ああの私達がその日を過した夢、権利を忘れていなかったか
Aah, you haven't forgotten the dream we had that day, right?
私の夢である
You are my dream
ああは、あなたの最初長い方法公正な開始だった
Aah, your first long way was just starting

私達に先んじて毎日照ることは日である
Everyday ahead of us is shining
歌う、決して変更の朝の微笑
Singing, never changing Morning's smile
これはそれらの楽しみ日にさようならある
This is goodbye to those fun days
ずっと行くことを向ける未来に飛ぶ私の精神の夢
Flying out to the future, aiming to go far, the dream of my spirit

サイです。 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 11:30 PM   #45
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

That is one brave kid. To those of you who think he went too far, I think he did the right thing, one way or another someone was going to die in this situation. In fact I think if he hadn't killed the guy, there would have been two fatalities instead of just one. The guy would have killed his mother then killed him since he is a witness.

I think the kid had no real options, I mean I see no way that the kid could have fended off a full grown man with his physical strength, the only thing he could do is use a weapon.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote