Official Naruto Dub Chat - Page 104 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 04-12-2008, 10:30 PM   #1546
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Official Naruto Dub Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
It seems like this was a good arc. Too bad I only saw the last of it. I never figured out if Ranmaru was a dude or a chic, though. Also, the other guy's voice was annoying.

I had always thought Tenten's voice was much more preppy than it sounded in the dub. It actually sounded annoyingly okay. Rock Lee's alcoholic moment was amusing, Naruto breathing fire was kind of funny, and Neji's overdoses of the curry were hilarious. 8D

Good arc. That's probably one of the many good fillers, though. =\
Ranmaru was a guy if you didn't know(they used 'he' when refering to ranmaru)

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2008, 10:17 PM   #1547
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

WEll, my fave filler arc is over. Now I will watch previews for each new episode, to see if it's worth watching (since I can't remember when the sucky ones are).

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #1548
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

I like the fillers they are funny well not really in Shippuuden anyway

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:15 PM   #1549
wind rasengan
Chuunin

wind rasengan is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know where i can watch the naruto dub fillers?

wind rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #1550
LonelyNinja

Oh, the censoring. "Oops, that bottle went into the curry." Gee, what the hell was supposed to be in that bottle? I'll tell you: wine. But no, the children of America (which has commericals for Bud Lite, Samuel Adams, and various other alcoholic drinks appearing every commercial break) can't handle the fact that Lee got a little intoxicated.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:59 AM   #1551
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

whats wrong with Lee getting drunk?

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #1552
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

I hate how they take out the cursing in dub(and the most pervertness parts)
such as the parts where konohamaru bumped into tsunade

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 04-14-2008, 05:01 PM   #1553
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Oh, the censoring. "Oops, that bottle went into the curry." Gee, what the hell was supposed to be in that bottle? I'll tell you: wine. But no, the children of America (which has commericals for Bud Lite, Samuel Adams, and various other alcoholic drinks appearing every commercial break) can't handle the fact that Lee got a little intoxicated.

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOO! That's why the dub version of Naruto will NEVER live up to original japanese version.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:44 PM   #1554
ImageN
Genin

ImageN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Oh, the censoring. "Oops, that bottle went into the curry." Gee, what the hell was supposed to be in that bottle?
It was Super Happy Fun Youth Drink. Yep.

Really, the censoring irks me as well. My favorite example: when Itachi uses Tsukiyomi (sp?) on Sasuke when he's a kid, at one point, the screen turns pinkish red. In the English, it turns green. I guess all movies with the colors pink or red in them must be censored or rated PG-13 now, as it's such a scary color.
You don't own me
If you ever step to me..."
ImageN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #1555
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImageN View Post
It was Super Happy Fun Youth Drink. Yep.

Really, the censoring irks me as well. My favorite example: when Itachi uses Tsukiyomi (sp?) on Sasuke when he's a kid, at one point, the screen turns pinkish red. In the English, it turns green. I guess all movies with the colors pink or red in them must be censored or rated PG-13 now, as it's such a scary color.
Lol fer real? I never noticed that, will have to check it out next time.

Will also have to add that in the sub version, when Sasuke was a kid, he tells Itachi "Dont fuck with me!"...dub version: "Your out of your miiiiiind!"...guess it would make American kids think that its ok for lil kids to swear.

DBZ dub had more balls than the Naruto dub...CN(Thats right, CN, not Adult Swim) aired like over 50+ episodes of dubbed DBZ uncut like 3 years ago...yeah they had the blood,gore,swearing, & nudity...so its ok for CN to air that but have to edit a bunch of $hit out in Naruto...makes sense right?

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #1556
ImageN
Genin

ImageN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
Lol fer real? I never noticed that, will have to check it out next time.

Will also have to add that in the sub version, when Sasuke was a kid, he tells Itachi "Dont fuck with me!"...dub version: "Your out of your miiiiiind!"...guess it would make American kids think that its ok for lil kids to swear.

DBZ dub had more balls than the Naruto dub...CN(Thats right, CN, not Adult Swim) aired like over 50+ episodes of dubbed DBZ uncut like 3 years ago...yeah they had the blood,gore,swearing, & nudity...so its ok for CN to air that but have to edit a bunch of $hit out in Naruto...makes sense right?
I remember DBZ. It was my favorite show some years back. But, yeah, there's lots of little examples like that. Another is when Sasuke hits Kankuro with a rock. We see the tiniest amount of blood fly through the air, and then the rock lands. In the dub, they edit out the blood. There was barely any.

As for the uncut DBZ... it's funny how America is progressing. People seem to be more concerned than ever about what their kids watch, editing the crap out of every single show, and yet the guidlines for movie ratings are being screwed with in the opposite way--in fact, a movie can have the word "fuck" in it once and still be PG. Tell me how that makes sense!
You don't own me
If you ever step to me..."
ImageN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:01 AM   #1557
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Todays naruto episode screwed sometin bit up. Remember when all of konohamaru's
crew did sexy jutsu? Well at the end thier supposed to say"boobies boobies"
well in dub they said "sweet pie cheery pie"

WTF XD

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 04-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #1558
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
It was red and white the second time they showed it in the Valley of the End episodes, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
I do remember that. It was around when I was six or seven, though, and I didn't exactly, hmm, *understand* it until my later years, 8D. But I don't know, Cartoon Network's done a lot of things that have made an oldie like me mad - like getting rid of the finest shows and replacing them with dumb ones. They probably figured out the younger generation is staying up for these shows.

Then again, if you think about it, not everyone has seen the original Japanese. So, I guess it's only us. /isn't sure

Quote:
Another is when Sasuke hits Kankuro with a rock. We see the tiniest amount of blood fly through the air, and then the rock lands. In the dub, they edit out the blood. There was barely any.
I never saw the original for this one, but - I was okay with that one. I mean, didn't Sasuke throw, like, a pebble at his hand? o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage4354 View Post
Todays naruto episode screwed sometin bit up. Remember when all of konohamaru's
crew did sexy jutsu? Well at the end thier supposed to say"boobies boobies"
well in dub they said "sweet pie cheery pie"
I really did like this episode. Just not so much the annoying voices.
This shouldn't be something to be surprised at, though. I mean, they're not going to let these little kids trying to seduce these instructors sing, "Boobies!"

I was kind of surprised when they said "Cheesecake", though. D:
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:26 PM   #1559
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post

I really did like this episode. Just not so much the annoying voices.
This shouldn't be something to be surprised at, though. I mean, they're not going to let these little kids trying to seduce these instructors sing, "Boobies!"

I was kind of surprised when they said "Cheesecake", though. D:
I yea, it was cheesecake. . .

i liked the ep too, i hate how they takeout the pervertness.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 04-20-2008, 08:19 PM   #1560
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

The Gosunkugi arc is a bit stranger, though. I mean, Naruto says "Howdy!" to a Japanese bounty hunter, and Kiba orders a cheeseburger at a Japanese bar. Could they possibly be more American? 8D

I hate how Hinata seems like a stalker in the beginning, but I did think the cookies were funny.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote