Avatar: The last airbender FC - Page 36 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:18 PM   #526
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Avatar: The last airbender FC

Zuko : Aang's newest teammate. He wants to have revenge against his daddy The FireLord for burning his face and kick him out of home - making Zuko a true role model for 12-year-old children like him everywhere. Seeing his burning face with his eyes has also caused him to act all dark and angsty - friggin' emo...

But girls love him. Dunno why..........

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2008, 06:57 AM   #527
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

girls go for emos... I don't know why...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 08:06 AM   #528
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I thought chick digs giant robot?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:37 AM   #529
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Zuko : Aang's newest teammate. He wants to have revenge against his daddy The FireLord for burning his face and kick him out of home - making Zuko a true role model for 12-year-old children like him everywhere. Seeing his burning face with his eyes has also caused him to act all dark and angsty - friggin' emo...
I thought Zuko was 16?

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #530
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I thought Zuko was 16?
He is?

I thought he just tall.

Old 04-02-2008, 04:58 PM   #531
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

he is 16. it's true.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:40 AM   #532
qarrq
Academy Student

qarrq is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, can i also join
qarrq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #533
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

Wow, I really should check this FC more often (especially since it's my fc lol). Awesome that you guys are keeping up convo!

qarrq, welcome! Remember to put that you are in this fc, in you sig, ok? And have fun!

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Co-Owner of the Rock Lee FC
Owner of the Avatar: the last airbender FC
Kunoichi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #534
NarutosHina
Academy Student

NarutosHina is an unknown quantity at this point

Um....do we have a topic?

Friends:
NejisKunoichi
kata-chan7
LonelyNinja
Trey

Fanclubs:

NaruHina FC
The Leaf Shinobi FC v2 (Naruto Shipuuden FC)
NarutosHina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:09 PM   #535
Kunoichi24
Genin

Kunoichi24 will become famous soon enoughKunoichi24 will become famous soon enough

Eh, not really. The last topic was who's your fave character (or characters). You can keep that going or come up with another.
It's tough to keep this fc active cuz of no new episodes. Last I heard is that we SHOULD be getting new episodes this month, but that's probably a rumor. I'm looking for news all the time.
Thanks, you guys, for sticking with this fc for this long!

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC
Old 04-14-2008, 11:14 PM   #536
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I just read that it comes out the 18th! I hope it's for real.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:50 PM   #537
Ultimate Ninja Nidaime
Chuunin

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
I just read that it comes out the 18th! I hope it's for real.
Yeah, I heard so as well. And Kunoichi, you were right it will have to do something with a prison and an escape. Moreover I heard that both episodes Part 1 and 2 will focus on Zuko's development. Just awesome! That's exactly what I want to see! Now that Zuko challanged even his own father I need to see what kind of change he really went through.

Ultimate Ninja Nidaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #538
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

It's gonna be badass. I really hope AAng finally gets the real hang of firebending.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:07 PM   #539
Kunoichi24
Genin

Hey, sevi, no offense, but where did you get this news? I so much wanna believe it, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Also, is it airing in the US or Canada? Gah, I hope it's truuuuuuue!

EDIT: OMG!!! I totally take that back! For you guys, a short clip of 314 (preview) for you! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VFRMib40l4

Looks sweet! ^_^

OWNER

Fanclubs

Naruto Shippuden FC
Anti-Sasuke FC

Last edited by Kunoichi24; 04-17-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:02 PM   #540
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

OMFG!!! READ THIS!!! it's from Zutarian-Empire's journal on dA:

http://www.youtube.com/v/vNVJJ0X7em4&hl=en

ZUTARA WINS!!!

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 04-19-2008 at 11:16 PM.