Hello/こんにちは - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Languages > Chat

Chat You may chat in Japanese here. Be sure to also write the katakana and english translation.

Old 01-26-2008, 07:30 PM   #226
Ashley Uzamaki
Academy Student

Ashley Uzamaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Hello/こんにちは

^O^ hello!
Ashley Uzamaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-27-2008, 06:52 PM   #227
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello/こんにちは

問題ない, かまわない ??

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:12 AM   #228
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

え?分かりません。wtfshort
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:01 PM   #229
Konfusion
Academy Student

Konfusion is an unknown quantity at this point

こんにちはすべて

(hello all!)
Old 04-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #230
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

おはよKonfusionさん。お元気ですか?

(hi mr konfusion. how are you doing?)
Old 04-15-2008, 08:48 PM   #231
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

@OTC - doomo arigato! Watashi wa nihongo ichiban...minasan (student...I think). (Explains a lot, hopefully. ;D) Kono -suureeddo- [thread] no -menbaa- [member] wa nihongo o iimasuka? (Or) -toransureeshon- [translation] o shimasuka?

Nihongo wa omoshiroi go (?) desu, demo nihongo wa doko de iimasuka?!
Midori ga daisuki desu. <3

Translation. (no sources or nothing. so many might be wrong. :-O!)
@OTC - thank you! I am a Japanese 1 student, so hopefully that explains a lot. Do the members in this thread speak Japanese, or do you use a translator? Japanese is an interesting language, however, where am I going to use it? I love green. (8D, random statement thrown in there.)
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 04:23 AM   #232
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about

well if you meet any random japanese people lol...but really I plan on going to japan....

mannnnnnnnnnn i need to brush up on my japanese ... watashi wa nihongo kinita desu..... does that make sense?...also do i need the desu in this sentence

oh yeah...random but i was calling out to my jappanese teacher the other day...but she wasn't answering ..so i just said Sensei Yo! ..........but i wondered what whould would happened if i did that on the first day i met her :~
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 10:44 AM   #233
OffTheChain

どういたしまして。 (dou itashimashite/no problem)
SLさんの日本語は良いですね。(SL san no nihongo wa ii desu ne / your japanese is good isn't it)

kono sureedo, was good.
romaji confuses me sometimes (especially when one uses the wrong spelling and mean something else), which is why i type in kana.
If you can't with your OS, then use http://ajaxime.chasen.org/
Lol, you love green.
I think some people here speak it. For me it's my native tongue, it's slipping though. XD
Old 04-16-2008, 04:03 PM   #234
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain View Post
どういたしまして。 (dou itashimashite/no problem)
SLさんの日本語は良いですね。(SL san no nihongo wa ii desu ne / your japanese is good isn't it)
Iie, demo arigatoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain
kono sureedo, was good.
romaji confuses me sometimes (especially when one uses the wrong spelling and mean something else), which is why i type in kana.
If you can't with your OS, then use http://ajaxime.chasen.org/
Soo desu ka? Sumimasen. ;D (Oh? Then, sorry. ;D)
[Also,] watashi wa -sukurin- [screen] no nihongo o yomimasen. ;D
lit. Also, I can't read the Japanese on my screen. ;D
Doomo arigatoo, mou. 8D (Thank you, again.)

Quote:
Lol, you love green.
I think some people here speak it. For me it's my native tongue, it's slipping though. XD
Watashi wa genni midori no iro ga daisuke desu. ;D (Actually my favorite color is green. [Really, though, it's the same thing in my book. ;D])
---
There are quite a bit of Japanese students in our school. I think there's, like, five Yuta's and a couple of Chiharu's. I keep trying to talk to them, but I keep hesitating, because really I don't want to say something and have them say "I speak English" after a certain incident. ;D

So yeah. There are some dandy places to use them. Just that I don't. o.o
Old 04-16-2008, 04:21 PM   #235
OffTheChain

Lol, you should have said so >.< I'll type in romaji for you then.

Ah, people give me that impression to. So, just ask them in English if they speak Japanese, and impress them with what you know. By doing this you are more respected than just going into a convo, with bad japanese. XD Also ask them to talk to you and teach you in exchange for english. I did that with a friend, and it helped my english a lot as you can see DX

How about your Japanese pronunciation? Is it good?
SLさんの日本語発音はいかがでしょうか? 良いですか?
SL san no nihongo hatsuon wa ikagadeshouka? ii desu ka?
Old 04-16-2008, 05:23 PM   #236
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Watashi no "nihongo hatsuon" wa ii desu. *I think.*
My Japanese translation is good/fine. *I think.*

I might've worded that wrong. I can see the Hiragana and Kanji and all, but I can't exactly read all of it, 'specially the Kanji. And on the site you linked me to, I couldn't read a thing of it, 8D. Except for arimasu, ;D.

Also, the thing with the Japanese students is, they don't speak English. o.o I do remember we were out on the track and I saw him running, and everytime we cheered for them, he'd just look back at us with a funny look. Also, we were going to say "One more lap left!" (The plan was to scream "Ichi!" at him and the people around him) but my friend pulled me aside and said, "Wait! What if he's not Japanese!"

The thing that's a slight problem is that none of the ESL teachers can really talk to him. My social studies teacher tried asking him what his name was through Google Babelfish, and it didn't exactly work, so he pointed to himself and introduced himself and pointed to Yuta. ;D
Old 04-16-2008, 05:36 PM   #237
OffTheChain

Yay, it's worded right. You got firefox? D/l rikaichan. You can point your mouse over kanji and see the hiragana and meaning.

Rofl. Babelfish is shit.
Lucky, I wish I had an ESL teacher.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:29 PM   #238
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

こんにちはすべて!私は、現在のところ、日本語を勉強するよう促すしかし 、
私は実際にしようとしない。多分そこにはいつもの時間
を開始します。 。 。
(Hi All! I'm currently urging to learn japanese but
I haven't really tried. I guess there's always a time
to start. . . )

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:33 PM   #239
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain View Post
Yay, it's worded right. You got firefox? D/l rikaichan. You can point your mouse over kanji and see the hiragana and meaning.
Hooray, yo! Now my only problem is to get it to work. ;D I downloaded it, just that it told me to restart it and I just closed it and opened it. o.o

Quote:
Rofl. Babelfish is shit.
Lucky, I wish I had an ESL teacher.
Hai, 8D.
The thing is, they all assume these ESL kids will be Spanish. There's no Japanese tutor for them, and all they can do is Babelfish and confuse the poor kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage4354 View Post
こんにちはすべて!私は、現在のところ、日本語を勉強するよう促すしかし 、
私は実際にしようとしない。多分そこにはいつもの時間
を開始します。 。 。
(Hi All! I'm currently urging to learn japanese but
I haven't really tried. I guess there's always a time
to start. . . )
There's never a reason not to start. 'course, I couldn't read most of that, so you're on a good start. ;D
Old 04-26-2008, 11:12 AM   #240
OffTheChain

Yeh restart firefox, then right click on the browser and click on rikaichan =O
And yes poor kid