Dattebayo Feedback Vol. 6 (WARNING: VERY FUNNY) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

jimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud of
Dattebayo Feedback Vol. 6 (WARNING: VERY FUNNY)

Enjoy the lol
Quote:
"The Suggestion Guy

Over the course of several days, we received several messages from someone I dubbed "the suggestion guy". Apparently he is under the impression that we write/animate Naruto. I attempted to write to him and explain his mistake, but my emails to him bounced. Over the course of the several days his messages became more and more angry, until eventually he was banned. Some of his messages are reproduced below. They are all the more amusing if you assume he actually thinks he is in touch with the actual creators of Naruto.

Subject: naruto

Email: (withheld, even though it does not seem to work)

the show is called naruto not sasuke so you need tomake naruto the cool/popular guy that the girls fall for not sasuke, also you need to let naruto beet sasuke in a fight

Other than him being mistaken about who he is writing to, there is nothing terrible mockable about this message. What gets funny is his reaction when he apparently felt his suggestions were being ignored.

Email: (withheld)

you need to quit makeing naruto so damn pathetic and let him beet sasuke and let him be popular and let sakura admit she likes him. also make sakura not like sasuke any more your starting to piss fans off by making naruto pathetic, sasuke the cool papular/strong guy, and sakura so damn anoying.

Clearly he is getting more annoyed here. However since his email doesn't work, there is nothing I can do to let him know that he's reached the wrong people.

Email: (withheld)

you need to quit making naruto look foolish and let him beet sasuke you fucking retards also you need to let naruto be with sakura and if not at least come out with the couples i meen god damn its been forever but im getting tired of it. what you need to do is let naruto beet sasuke [posible kill him] and the come out with the couples please or your going to lose a lot of fans [money]

Dear Suggestion Guy: We don't make Naruto, therefore we cannot make any changes in the show. Also, if you're going to write to people and expect a response, make sure your email address ACTUALLY WORKS. Finally, if you actually do write to people who create a show you enjoy, calling them "fucking retards" is probably not the best way to get your point across! Good luck reaching the actual creators of Naruto, I'm sure they'll be open to your suggestions."

[No flaming, please. Thanks]

Source: dattebayo fansubs ::News

CO-Owner of The Nine-Tailed Fox Demons fc
One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of
jimmer45khb is offline   Reply With Quote