Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 02:50 PM   #46
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
As usual Nami you are just making shit up and interpreting things as you would like it to be.
You are pissed cause i am right that's all.

Quote:
A fail-safe is what Madara calls the trap that Itachi set up. It's a solution to a problem, if everything else fails, that's what a fail-safe is it has nothing to do with whether Sasuke can control it or not.
Ahh looks like i have to run that shit in your face.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/10/ nextttt....

Quote:
Naruto ain't "controlling" 3 tails, he is merely stopping the kyuubi from taking control, that's very different. He will never be in 4 tails mode any more, because that means the kyuubi is in control, and it's chakra is even ripping his flesh to pieces. He will have even more power (from kyuubi) than 4 tails mode though, I'm not arguing that. I'm just saying tails is not the future for Naruto.
He is however gained control of 2 tails we know that and demon cloak comes out from the first so yahhh. Maybe you are right about no tails but the cloak will be there but only time can tell i myself think he will use tailed states. But somehow manage to figure out a way from not hurting himself. Remember lsoing a loved one especially jiraiya who taught him more then anyone he was literally like a father figure for him in fact naruto even saw him like that. He will be motivated like crazy.

Quote:
Tsunade didn't say that, she said "NEVER USE THAT JUTSU AGAIN", how much more clear do you need it. Sakura said "only use it if you can land a hit", maybe you're confusing it with that. As for Naruto's big mouth, we all know how he is constantly making promises he can't keep.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/346/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/346/14/
And we know he is that har headed to use it again if he ever needs it in fact he will eventually complete it then look out world.

Quote:
Are you serious about Sasuke not being able to control Amaterasu? If Itachi did indeed give his MS, you can bet on Sasuke being able to use all three techniques in the immediate future. Itachi seemingly could use his the same day he awakened the MS.
I already provided you a lin and i think you and i both can agree that madara is not to be trusted first he says"immpossbile" then he knows"that all 3 were planted in him" right very convincing.

Quote:
About bunshin fooling sharingan, we've seen how well that has gone... Never mind countering the Amaterasu, let's see Naruto not being owned by regular sharingan genjutsu.
he already broke out of itachis' genjutsu however there were 2 genjutsu in 1 i can post links if you want anyways sasuke never showed the baility to use 2 genjutsu by double layering them so yeahh. And kyuubi juice has more then enough power to break free from any genjutsu no tails just juice.
Quote:
All this talk about 4 tails, Sasuke can even go into Naruto and suppress the kyuubi's chakra,
Which naruto was about to do himself but if the chakra is leaking out in tailed form only one can supress it i mean unless sasuke is that dumb to try and stop it when it's leaking which is immpsibble unless he crosses those gates which if he does he will die. cause of kyuubi.
Quote:
forget about that already. If anybody can control kyuubi now, it's Sasuke with his MS which is Made For Controlling Kyuubi (TM).
That's if he acually has the real mks not a bootlegged one technique thing. Also it is said the mks controls kyuubi for going blind as a price better for naruto and it never said it can control jinchuriki that feat is something only shodaime and yamato can do as well as bend all bijju to their will.

Quote:
Until Naruto has completed rasenshuriken he won't be using it period.
Nice assumption however i provided you links to were it says otherwise in a desperate situation he would and will use it just like kakashi would use mks only as a last resort due to it hurting his eyes.
Quote:
Tsunade is the best medical nin ever and she said he should NEVER use it again. If he does, we'll wind up with a main character without any jutsu.
right if he constantly uses it and we know naruto isn't the one to give a fuck about orders.


Quote:
Naruto needs a full year to reach Sasuke's level, it's just the way it is. The only counter he is able to do now is using his forehead, like when he stopped Kabuto's punch. Who knows, maybe it'll be effective against Amaterasu.
Bushinns will be effective IF SASGAY EVER REALLY LEARNS HOW TO CONTROL AMATERASU. What level sasuke can't control amaterasu yet so for now he is = to naruto because of naruto's juice and at least 2 tailed forms.

Anywasy i am done arguing here it's a waste of time since neithe you or i will give in.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 04-16-2008, 02:59 PM   #47
ThePRODIGY
Chuunin
 
ThePRODIGY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: walk three blocks down make a left then a right now do u see me
Age: 21
Posts: 461
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
ThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really nice
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

At the moment I see nothing that naruto has without kyuubi that could stop him from getting killed by black flames the only thing that might save him is lighting speed, teleportation, a barrier seal or a flame sealing jutsu and since we have not been able to see naruto go all out and considering jariaya way of the ninja naruto may have all the jutsus he needs to stop or kill any shinobi but just have not shown them yet
__________________
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._by_nekoni.swf

Great clubs come join
Owner of The konoha 12/Next Generation shinobi fc or k.12/n.g.s.fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...27#post1471427
rocklee fc
naruto fc
naruto pairing fc
lol
ThePRODIGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:04 PM   #48
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

I stopped reading after I realized you still don't understand what a fail-safe is.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:16 PM   #49
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
I stopped reading after I realized you still don't understand what a fail-safe is.
Translation" i don't have shit to say because i lost" that's ok.

And i do know what a fail safe is but that doesn't matter as to i provided you links saying he can't control it on his own free will.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:39 PM   #50
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

No, it means I don't care to read the same misspelled crap you are posting over and over again. Actually I can't make sense of most of what you are writing so I just give up. Call it a win if you want to.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:42 PM   #51
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
No, it means I don't care to read the same misspelled crap you are posting over and over again. Actually I can't make sense of most of what you are writing so I just give up. Call it a win if you want to.
I am not calling anything i see it like it is and i call it if you want to deny what i said then stop assuming naruto won't use or won't control something. And then you come back and say sasuke will anyways like i have said before i said my piece now i am done.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:49 PM   #52
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Control of 4 tails is also an assumption, but you don't see that so I'm done too.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:33 PM   #53
erick3080
Genin
 
erick3080's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: the ghetto biotch
Posts: 75
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
erick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

counter for Amaterasu? i lol. kyuubi!



edit: i didnt read ur posts lol =D
__________________
HI lol

member of:





Last edited by erick3080; 04-16-2008 at 05:37 PM.
erick3080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:57 PM   #54
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 344
Thanked 724 Times in 460 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

I dont think that there is any counter for Ameretsu unless u have Madara's ability. A fire burns and a sword pierces. They cause two different types of damage to the body so they cant be compared in this situation.

Kyuubi's chakra in 4 tails mode is too much intense for Naruto's body. His mind may be able to withstand it in the future as he matures, but If Kishi keeps using logic in this far fetched Manga, Naruto's body will never get strong enough to prevent an evil chakra from doing bodily damage to him. Maybe he will get a jutsu that shields his body so that he can safely use kyuubi for a certain amount of time.

Rasenshuriken will be used by Naruto again. U saw the response he gave Sakura and Kakashi when they tried to talk him out of it. He was taught the 4th's jutsu by Jiraiya and now by Kakashi. He wants to be Hokage and he admires the 4th. Do u really think that Naruto wont learn to perfect the jutsu that the 4th himself couldn't even complete?

I think Naruto will eventually get rid of Kyuubi. He needs to be his own man and great due to his own power. His father didnt need any outside power to be considered great, and neither did Sarutobi. Soon if not already, there will be no more tailed beast in the Naruto world except 4 Naruto's demon. It wouldnt be fair to Naruto or his reputation as a shinobi 4 him to be stronger than everyone else because he has and uses the 9 tails chakra. Minato could take out whole armies due to his own personal jutsu. I love to see Naruto use Kyuubi, but do we really want to see Naruto become Hokage due to his own power, or due to a power that doesnt really belong to him?

Against Amertsu, Naruto's only defense will be his brains and possibly speed.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 04-16-2008 at 07:00 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:24 AM   #55
KoNg
Chuunin
 
KoNg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
Age: 21
Posts: 373
Thanks: 0
Thanked 27 Times in 27 Posts
KoNg can only hope to improve
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Lets face it, if Naruto threw away Kyuubi he'd be a bitch. I personally think he has relied on Kyuubi and Kakashi to pull him out of too many risky situations.

"The ones reflected in these eyes turn to ash!! A black world-destroying
conflagration that scorches all on heaven and earth!!"
(No wonder the Amaterasu appeared instantly on his head, it is guided by the reflection in your eyes.)

Kyuubi cloak would be eatin up by Amaterasu, because if that couldn't kill him, nothing would. That would be his only defense, bunshins would be another option, but since the fire burns for 7 days and nights, it would be no problem just to look at the bunshins and voila, dead. Rasenshruiken is not an option b/c Fire>>Wind, and thats his only offensive jutsu, unless he summons Gamabunta, which Amaterasu would fry him too, since the Amaterasu can fry a Rock Toad, which breathes fire.

Oh, Nami...I can post links too!

I think Kyuubi knows Naruto's weakness...
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/15/

Sasuke surpressing Kyuubi, even without Mks...(wheres the cage?) And Naruto was already leaking, hence the transformation and Sasuke probably saw his chakra building up, so he had a talk with Kyuubi.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/309/04-05/

Oh, and I wanted to throw this one in as a foreshadow that the RS will blow off Naruto's arm when it is 100%.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/343/11/

Also, Naruto won't be able to control himself in 4TK, I dont think he was controlling himself in 2TK, thats why the arms were attacking by themselves and Sasuke couldn;t read their movements. Its in Chp. 295 -97 that proves Naruto can't control 4TK.

Edit-

Sasuke has a sword of Kusanagi, his grasscutter. So can Oro's Kusanagi be that legendary?
__________________

Last edited by KoNg; 04-17-2008 at 01:26 AM.
KoNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:28 AM   #56
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Quote:
Oh, Nami...I can post links too!

I think Kyuubi knows Naruto's weakness...
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/308/15/
Very nice link little boy.

Quote:
Sasuke surpressing Kyuubi, even without Mks...(wheres the cage?) And Naruto was already leaking, hence the transformation and Sasuke probably saw his chakra building up, so he had a talk with Kyuubi.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/309/04-05/
Nice try but fail the chakra wasn't leaking out the chakra leaks out when naruto is starting to get over taken by kyuubi shall i make you look ---- and post the pages. Not to mention the fact that you have no proof that is was leaking in which case if it was yamato would be suppressing it...... Sasuke cannot supress kyuubi chakra lot's of sasuke fan boys see it like that but hey they are fan boys nuff said. They don't look on the fact that naruto was about to do EXACTLY WHAT SASUKE DID only reason he stopped was because sasuke appeared there and startled him. Leaking out is when naruto is over taken by the kyuubi when we see tails coming out that's leaking in which case sasuke would be dead by then.


Quote:
Oh, and I wanted to throw this one in as a foreshadow that the RS will blow off Naruto's arm when it is 100%.
Nice link i deleted it because you don't know wtf you are talking about when the jutsu is incomplete it does more harm then good proof you ask. Member when chdiro was invented by kakashi and used on that rock ninja kakashi almost died that day if not for minato saving everyone's ass. Minato said" that jutsu kakashi don't use it again you concentrate all your power into a thrust while you may have the speed and destructive power because of such speed you cannot see the opponents counter, and to top it off this jutsu is extremly easily to dodge" Thus he said it was incomplete more bad then good of course not like rs becasue let's see rasegan normal is way better then chidori the power rasengan has is amazing rs would be fore sure more deadly. However when kakashi gained the sharingan his chidori became complete do ya know why,because with the sharingan he can see the other guy's movement thus even if he misses he will know the counter and have time to evade. Well well well now all the bad and danger was erased and only good is left. When rs is complete it will have no side effects it has such ones now because it's INCOMPLETE AND I JUST SHOWED YOU PROOF to how an incomplete is always worse then a complete. So i am waiting for you to show me a jutsu in naruto that was complete and had devastating side effects not that you could cause there is non but i wait to see what kinda crap you try and fail with.



Quote:
Also, Naruto won't be able to control himself in 4TK, I dont think he was controlling himself in 2TK, thats why the arms were attacking by themselves and Sasuke couldn;t read their movements. Its in Chp. 295 -97 that proves Naruto can't control 4TK.
Lmfaooo once again you have proven to me how much you know about anything he couldn't see the movements because it was like fighting to things at once naruto was going right the chakra was going left. Kyuubi has a mind of it's own ya know back i part 1 when he was still at 1 tail same thing happened sasuke had no defense against such power and even now he would still have trouble not as much as before because he is a lot faster. Same for 2 tails as for that jiraiya said "he can maintain some control over 3" but once the forth comes out he is gone..... Meaning he can control at least 2 nuff said kyuubi chakra moving different directions is what it always does kyuubi has a mind of his own you know.

Quote:
Edit-

Sasuke has a sword of Kusanagi, his grasscutter. So can Oro's Kusanagi be that legendary?
What sasuke has is a boot leg version of orochimaru's it is a bit special however not even close to the legendary kusangai oro possessed.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 05:01 AM   #57
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Rasenshuriken will be used by Naruto again. U saw the response he gave Sakura and Kakashi when they tried to talk him out of it. He was taught the 4th's jutsu by Jiraiya and now by Kakashi. He wants to be Hokage and he admires the 4th. Do u really think that Naruto wont learn to perfect the jutsu that the 4th himself couldn't even complete?
Nobody's disputing that, but it won't be until he completed the jutsu. Otherwise he will be fed by Kakashi the rest of the manga. Right now RS is useless.

Quote:
I think Naruto will eventually get rid of Kyuubi. He needs to be his own man and great due to his own power. His father didnt need any outside power to be considered great, and neither did Sarutobi. Soon if not already, there will be no more tailed beast in the Naruto world except 4 Naruto's demon. It wouldnt be fair to Naruto or his reputation as a shinobi 4 him to be stronger than everyone else because he has and uses the 9 tails chakra. Minato could take out whole armies due to his own personal jutsu. I love to see Naruto use Kyuubi, but do we really want to see Naruto become Hokage due to his own power, or due to a power that doesnt really belong to him?
I agree, he will probably rid himself of kyuubi at some point.

Quote:
Against Amertsu, Naruto's only defense will be his brains and possibly speed.
In other words, Naruto is doomed!

But seriously, Sasuke couldn't run from Amaterasu, neither can Naruto. He would need Lee speed to run faster than Sasuke's sharingan can see. Anyways, when Amaterasu is used by a genius, I think he will make sure to use it at a point where you can't simply run from it.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #58
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Naruto's counter for one of Itachi's techniques? An MS technique, no less? Simple. Kage Bunshin + whatever OHKO move he wants. Honestly, Amat is hella strong, obviously, since it belonged to one of the strongest shinobis in the Naruto world. But it's the same exact case as with Sakura and Tsunade. It's strong and effective if it connects. If it doesn't, it's useless. Sakura and Tsunade can OHKO all sorts of ninjas in this manga. Jiraiya nearly died from Tsunade when they were younger, just from physical hits. Kakashi could have also died, had Sakura actually connected with one of her punches. But they're both slow. There was no way Kakashi was gonna let Sakura hit him, he's just too damn fast, and he can predict her movements. Jiraiya, well, I'm pretty sure he allowed her to hit him for comedic effect. Anyway, the point is, Amat is useless if it can't connect.

Sure, if it connects, Naruto can say bye bye. I don't think even starting to tap into Kyuubi chakra would save him. However, Naruto has KB. What Sasuke knew is that Naruto used to spam KB look there was no tomorrow, to try and overwhelm the enemy. What Sasuke is ignorant to, is that Naruto has improved his KB usage very much, and won't just spam them like before. Sharingan isn't capable of telling the real from the fake, as far as KB is concerned, so how exactly is Sasuke to get around this? Sure, let Sasuke pop all of the bunshins. Naruto can just churn out more, and not just to gather information, but also to tire Sasuke out. If he wants to, of course. Should Sasuke bust out Amat, so what? Again, Sasuke will just be burning bunshins, further wasting his chakra, and seriously draining himself of stamina.

In terms of actual OHKO dangerous techniques, no, Naruto has no actual counter for Amat. Rasenshuriken would fail, since katon > fuuton. But he doesn't need it anyway, since bunshins are enough to fool Sasuke. I mean, unless Sasuke suddenly develops some magical way of telling the real from the fake, then he'll just be using up his resources for nothing, while Naruto would be hidden somewhere watching it all unfold.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:14 PM   #59
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Naruto's counter for one of Itachi's techniques? An MS technique, no less? Simple. Kage Bunshin + whatever OHKO move he wants. Honestly, Amat is hella strong, obviously, since it belonged to one of the strongest shinobis in the Naruto world. But it's the same exact case as with Sakura and Tsunade. It's strong and effective if it connects. If it doesn't, it's useless. Sakura and Tsunade can OHKO all sorts of ninjas in this manga. Jiraiya nearly died from Tsunade when they were younger, just from physical hits. Kakashi could have also died, had Sakura actually connected with one of her punches. But they're both slow. There was no way Kakashi was gonna let Sakura hit him, he's just too damn fast, and he can predict her movements. Jiraiya, well, I'm pretty sure he allowed her to hit him for comedic effect. Anyway, the point is, Amat is useless if it can't connect.

Sure, if it connects, Naruto can say bye bye. I don't think even starting to tap into Kyuubi chakra would save him. However, Naruto has KB. What Sasuke knew is that Naruto used to spam KB look there was no tomorrow, to try and overwhelm the enemy. What Sasuke is ignorant to, is that Naruto has improved his KB usage very much, and won't just spam them like before. Sharingan isn't capable of telling the real from the fake, as far as KB is concerned, so how exactly is Sasuke to get around this? Sure, let Sasuke pop all of the bunshins. Naruto can just churn out more, and not just to gather information, but also to tire Sasuke out. If he wants to, of course. Should Sasuke bust out Amat, so what? Again, Sasuke will just be burning bunshins, further wasting his chakra, and seriously draining himself of stamina.

In terms of actual OHKO dangerous techniques, no, Naruto has no actual counter for Amat. Rasenshuriken would fail, since katon > fuuton. But he doesn't need it anyway, since bunshins are enough to fool Sasuke. I mean, unless Sasuke suddenly develops some magical way of telling the real from the fake, then he'll just be using up his resources for nothing, while Naruto would be hidden somewhere watching it all unfold.
Nice post but i said the kb counter like 30 times but trondah thinks it won't work in fact he put up a bunch of failed posts to try and prove me wrong and when i roved him wrong he kept on adding random shit.

Kb is the counter and that's fact but these die hard fan boys don't want it to be true they can't get over the fact that naruto can counter this so called unavoidable move.

Also not to mention the fact that he was the only one other then kakashi who knew what amaterasu is i mean he couldn't possibly be taught a way around it by jiraiya who is the only person other then perhaps madara who put it out of commission yeah naruto definitely couldn't have been taught a way around the move.........

Last edited by Namikaze85; 04-17-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:59 PM   #60
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

I thought you were gonna let it go, but here you go crying to Mikey. Guess I'll have to repeat that the only failed posts came from you. No point in discussing anything with you, as you can't spell or reason. You keep quoting the stuff I say, then you write something like "bla bla bla bullshit bla bla", then I say "wtf?", then you say "lmao you have nothing i win", so let's leave it at that go play with lego or something and leave the conversation to adults.

Anyways, Mikey it's quite an assumption to think that Sasuke will underestimate Naruto that much. Obviously he won't think Naruto is the exact same as he was three years ago. If you're not prepared for anything in a battle you won't live very long.

Think about it, if you're Sasuke and wanted to land Amaterasu on Naruto, what would you do? Well, you know he has KB, so first thing he will think about is hitting the right Naruto. So before pulling Amaterasu, he would probably lock on to the real one first. After that he can't get away, Sasuke can read seals and see whenever he makes a new one. I'm not saying it would be easy, but come on how hard can it be. Sounds like Naruto will kill anybody on the planet just by using his KB. We've all seen that's not the case.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.