Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu? - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-17-2008, 02:18 PM   #61
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto's counter for the Amaterasu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Anyways, Mikey it's quite an assumption to think that Sasuke will underestimate Naruto that much. Obviously he won't think Naruto is the exact same as he was three years ago. If you're not prepared for anything in a battle you won't live very long.
That doesn't mean shit Naruto is the number one unpredictable ninja he thrives off tricking you and making you look like an idiot. Itachi is far more talented and smarter then sasuke but even he was fooled by a replacement. Sasuke will be tricked again and that's your downfall, you are right perhaps sasuke doesn't think naruto is the same as 3 years ago but he also doesn't know crap about him. He doesn't know naruto's kb skill has become rather good he will see a bunch of clones and be like ahh same old shit burn them down amaterasu . Then next thing you know he is laying on the floor but why he asks" naruto will say truth is i was never in front of your vision i was behind.
Quote:
Think about it, if you're Sasuke and wanted to land Amaterasu on Naruto, what would you do? Well, you know he has KB, so first thing he will think about is hitting the right Naruto.
Which Mikey and myself has said is not possible unless he get's lucky, sharingan cannot see a real from a fake not even a byakugan can in naruto's case.
Quote:
So before pulling Amaterasu, he would probably lock on to the real one first.
Which like i said is not possible say he does lock on to him before there are a bunch of bushinns it takes time to charge up amaterasu right so say an instant before he releases it he see the one naruto in front of him he closes his eye, but what;'s stopping naruto from using kb that moment and then fleeing to his blind spot to attack sasuke. Or naruto could have well before used kb and tricked sasuke.
Quote:
After that he can't get away,
Read the 2 above statements.
Quote:
Sasuke can read seals and see whenever he makes a new one.
There is just on problem with one seal naruto already made 1000 kb it's very hard to see the real one since sharingan can't see and if all 1000 charge at you it's impossible to know were the real one is because once again sharingan can't see. So say he does fire amaterasu at all 1000 ahh but there would already be a real one behind him ready to rasengan his ass then what.
Quote:
I'm not saying it would be easy, but come on how hard can it be.
Very hard i just showed you why.
Quote:
Sounds like Naruto will kill anybody on the planet just by using his KB. We've all seen that's not the case.
Liie it or not sharingan's weakness is numbers and it's big ass blind spot from behind naruto has the tricks and the numbers to pull out a win he already know how to deal with sharingan fighters. As for everyone in the world if he ever does attain ftg i wouldn't want to be in sasuke's shoes or anyone else's for that mattter. It's obvious he will be the greatest hokage/ninja in the leaf most likely even the world since i dont' see nobody yet that can beat his pops or has surpassed him so till then minato is the strongest point blank but naruto's turn will come.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2008, 11:36 PM   #62
jagglerclod
Genin

jagglerclod is on a distinguished roadjagglerclod is on a distinguished road

as of now, with naruto's present technique, his only counter to amaterasu is his kage bunshin followed by rasengan, odama rasengan or rasengan shuriken...
jagglerclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:47 PM   #63
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagglerclod View Post
as of now, with naruto's present technique, his only counter to amaterasu is his kage bunshin followed by rasengan, odama rasengan or rasengan shuriken...
Counter doesn't necessarily mean an offensive one i think the thread maker meant defensively which is yeah kage bushinn.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:34 AM   #64
jagglerclod
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Counter doesn't necessarily mean an offensive one i think the thread maker meant defensively which is yeah kage bushinn.
may be yes, but amaterasu is an offensive technique, therefore i understand to word "counter" in words of thread maker is the "counter attack"...
thats what i understand.. and besides, naruto is a offensive type of character...
Old 04-18-2008, 12:38 AM   #65
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagglerclod View Post
may be yes, but amaterasu is an offensive technique, therefore i understand to word "counter" in words of thread maker is the "counter attack"...
thats what i understand.. and besides, naruto is a offensive type of character...
Firs tof all no he is both defense and offense and there isn't much anyone can do against amaterasu offensively it would be like running into kyuubi to attack and die onyl chance is to seal it like jiraiya or trick the user by using replacements like sasuke or better kage bushin which naruto could do.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:20 AM   #66
jagglerclod
Genin

Quote:
Firs tof all no he is both defense and offense and there isn't much anyone can do against amaterasu offensively it would be like running into kyuubi to attack and die onyl chance is to seal it like jiraiya or trick the user by using replacements like sasuke or better kage bushin which naruto could do.
maybe that naruto has a defensive technique but he is more offensive than defensive, it because of his attitude who always loose his cool...
and against amaterasu, maybe for naruto's present condition, he cant defend that jutsu, so all he can do is to attack and counter attack...

Last edited by jagglerclod; 04-18-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:08 AM   #67
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with everyone who says that Kage Bunshin is the ultimate counter for Amaterasu ....
Also ... He has other defensive method which is Kyuubi chakra ... but it is doubl-edged weapon

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:25 AM   #68
jagglerclod
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru2007 View Post
He has other defensive method which is Kyuubi chakra ... but it is doubl-edged weapon
you are right, but so far, he cant control the kyuubi chakra... so, still the kage bunshin is his best counter to the amaterasu.. maybe he can use the kyuubi chakra shield if he master to control his two chakras..
Old 04-18-2008, 05:43 AM   #69
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
you are right, but so far, he cant control the kyuubi chakra... so, still the kage bunshin is his best counter to the amaterasu.. maybe he can use the kyuubi chakra shield if he master to control his two chakras..
which I hope his next training will involve in this kyuubi chakra control ...

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
A Proud Member Of :
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
Old 04-18-2008, 06:27 AM   #70
jagglerclod
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru2007 View Post
which I hope his next training will involve in this kyuubi chakra control ...
yap, because he's under kakashi's guidance..
Old 04-18-2008, 07:50 AM   #71
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

And yamato could come with something that can help

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
A Proud Member Of :
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
Old 04-18-2008, 03:16 PM   #72
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyways, Mikey it's quite an assumption to think that Sasuke will underestimate Naruto that much.
It's quite an assumption to think Sasuke wouldn't underestimate Naruto that much. Especially considering how arrogant he's always been, as far as Naruto and his rivalry went. Unless Sasuke knows that Naruto has better bunshin usage, he'll assume Naruto just spams bunshins as always.

Quote:
Obviously he won't think Naruto is the exact same as he was three years ago. If you're not prepared for anything in a battle you won't live very long.
Not entirely, no. But you can't imply that Sasuke would magically know that Naruto has gotten much better now, compared to pretime skip. Sasuke commented on how Naruto had enough time to chase him around, when he should have been training to become Hokage. So Sasuke, in his head, already imagines Naruto stinks, or at least uses the same tactics. Since all it took, back then, was a simple Nagashi blast to down Naruto (even though Naruto was pretty much exhausted at the time).

Quote:
Think about it, if you're Sasuke and wanted to land Amaterasu on Naruto, what would you do?
I'd land it easily, but that's because I've read the manga and I know what Naruto is capable of. Sasuke is a character in the manga, who knows nothing of what Naruto is capable of, other than spammming bunshins, which he doesn't do anymore, and uses base Rasengan, which Sasuke doesn't even know that Naruto has two other more powerful variations of it. That's excluding his 3 and 4 tailed transformations.

Quote:
Well, you know he has KB, so first thing he will think about is hitting the right Naruto.
We have a few problems there. a) Naruto probably already used bunshins before even confronting Sasuke. b) This is quite out of character. When has Sasuke ever been shown to stop Naruto from using his bunshins? Sasuke is arrogant like that. c) How is he going to hit the real Naruto when his eyes won't allow him to tell the real from the fake?

Quote:
So before pulling Amaterasu, he would probably lock on to the real one first.
Oh, I see. So, in your mind, Sasuke is capable of telling real from fake? And uh, you do know that Naruto is capable of tricking guys like Kakashi, right? He even tricked Itachi's clone. He'll trick Sasuke. Also, lock on to the real one? What the hell? lol His Sharingan is capable of homing in on people now?

Quote:
After that he can't get away, Sasuke can read seals and see whenever he makes a new one.
What good is his ability to read seals against someone like Naruto, who is capable of tricking him? Reading seals won't help Sasuke much, unless he plans on copying kage bunshin.

Quote:
I'm not saying it would be easy, but come on how hard can it be.
The funny thing is that Sasuke doesn't even have any sort of willing control over this technique! xD Unless Naruto henges into Madara and shows his Sharingan eye to Sasuke, Amat will be a no show. But anyway, yeah. Amat is as useless as super strength, if you're not fast enough or smart enough to find ways around it.

Quote:
Sounds like Naruto will kill anybody on the planet just by using his KB. We've all seen that's not the case.
No one's said (I know I haven't) that Naruto can beat any and everyone with his bunshins. I know that's far from true. I can name lots of people who can beat Naruto, but that's not what this topic is about.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:48 PM   #73
blue_fear
Academy Student

blue_fear is an unknown quantity at this point

in anime episode130 00:02:39 sasuke says 'with the sharingan I can see which one is the real body in one shot' ???

that means sharingan can see real body?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgPf3MVVNdk

02:40

Last edited by blue_fear; 04-18-2008 at 04:55 PM.
blue_fear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:54 PM   #74
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_fear View Post
in anime episode130 00:02:39 sasuke says 'with the sharingan I can see which one is the real body in one shot' ???

that means sharingan can see real body?
Sasuke was boosting himself lmfaoo it's obvious he also said he was more special then naruto and that the greatest genius in the world is average to the uchiha even though all the hoakge and jiraiya can pretty much stomp all over any uchiha's ass and madara's ass was stompped already the the mere first.

EDIT: I RE READ THE ENITRE ARC IN THE MANGA AND NOT ONCE WAS IT SAID BY SASUKE THAT HE CAN SEE FAKE FROM NOT FAKE SO YEAH ANIME ISN'T A POINT OF PROOF BECAUSE THINGS ARE CONSTANTLY CHANGED BUT THE MANGA IS WRITTEN BY KISHI AND YES SASUKE CANNOT TELL BUSHIN FROM NOT BUSHINN NOWHERE IN THE MANGA WAS THAT SAID

Last edited by Namikaze85; 04-18-2008 at 05:16 PM.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:05 PM   #75
KoNg
Chuunin

Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
KoNg can only hope to improve

Quote:
Nice try but fail the chakra wasn't leaking out the chakra leaks out when naruto is starting to get over taken by kyuubi shall i make you look ---- and post the pages. Not to mention the fact that you have no proof that is was leaking in which case if it was yamato would be suppressing it...... Sasuke cannot supress kyuubi chakra lot's of sasuke fan boys see it like that but hey they are fan boys nuff said. They don't look on the fact that naruto was about to do EXACTLY WHAT SASUKE DID only reason he stopped was because sasuke appeared there and startled him. Leaking out is when naruto is over taken by the kyuubi when we see tails coming out that's leaking in which case sasuke would be dead by then.
Read the previous chapter, Naruto is cleary changing Kyuubi. I call that leaking.

Quote:
Nice link i deleted it because you don't know wtf you are talking about when the jutsu is incomplete it does more harm then good proof you ask. Member when chdiro was invented by kakashi and used on that rock ninja kakashi almost died that day if not for minato saving everyone's ass. Minato said" that jutsu kakashi don't use it again you concentrate all your power into a thrust while you may have the speed and destructive power because of such speed you cannot see the opponents counter, and to top it off this jutsu is extremly easily to dodge" Thus he said it was incomplete more bad then good of course not like rs becasue let's see rasegan normal is way better then chidori the power rasengan has is amazing rs would be fore sure more deadly. However when kakashi gained the sharingan his chidori became complete do ya know why,because with the sharingan he can see the other guy's movement thus even if he misses he will know the counter and have time to evade. Well well well now all the bad and danger was erased and only good is left. When rs is complete it will have no side effects it has such ones now because it's INCOMPLETE AND I JUST SHOWED YOU PROOF to how an incomplete is always worse then a complete. So i am waiting for you to show me a jutsu in naruto that was complete and had devastating side effects not that you could cause there is non but i wait to see what kinda crap you try and fail with.
Thats an entirely different jutsu LOL. The only way you can get away from the side-effect of Rs would be to possibly teleport, Yamato said it, the wind power of the Rs would suck you in. So with 100% I guess he has to stop the wind? lol?
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/340/002/

Quote:
Lmfaooo once again you have proven to me how much you know about anything he couldn't see the movements because it was like fighting to things at once naruto was going right the chakra was going left. Kyuubi has a mind of it's own ya know back i part 1 when he was still at 1 tail same thing happened sasuke had no defense against such power and even now he would still have trouble not as much as before because he is a lot faster. Same for 2 tails as for that jiraiya said "he can maintain some control over 3" but once the forth comes out he is gone..... Meaning he can control at least 2 nuff said kyuubi chakra moving different directions is what it always does kyuubi has a mind of his own you know.
You proved my point, Kyuubi has a mind of his own, and definitely when Naruto leaks the seal, Kyuubi starts to think on its own! Even though Naruto has a shitload of chakra, I know there is no way in hell that Naruto has enough chakra to keep Kyuubi from thinking on its own when it has leaked far enough.

Quote:
What sasuke has is a boot leg version of orochimaru's it is a bit special however not even close to the legendary kusangai oro possessed.
Lol Sasuke's bootleg version proved to be more useful