The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 25 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-18-2008, 12:09 AM   #361
Otachii
Academy Student

Otachii is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
how is she a lesbian? I don't see it. Just because she's a strong-willed woman doesn't mean she's a lesbian.

...that concept sounds exactly like the concept behind loli... >_>

When it comes to NaruHina, the juiciness all depends on whether or not Naruto's read Icha Icha. XD lmao. But it's TRUE. :P
I don't really know... It's just the first time I laid eyes on her when she came crashing into the classroom I thought "Alright, a lesbian, hell yeah!" x3 -Shrugs.- I don't know what I base it off, I just get that vibe from her.

I guess it basically is loli only legal and slightly less disturbing... slrightly. xD What can I say? I'm a sucker for the taboo. (Note the NejiHina fandom)

That's very true, but Naruto doesn't seem the type to be interested in Icha Icha, not yet anyway. But if he's anything like his former sensei and mentor then there's no hope for the boy. xD

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•
Disarm the dream tickler in the constant moment
You will find me where it's quiet
•○listen closely, listen closely○•
Let the blood flow through all the spaces •○of the universe○•

Groups I Belong to:

:The Anime/Manga Pairings FC:
:The Rock Lee FC:
:The Haruno Sakura FC:
Otachii is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2008, 12:18 AM   #362
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otachii View Post
I don't really know... It's just the first time I laid eyes on her when she came crashing into the classroom I thought "Alright, a lesbian, hell yeah!" x3 -Shrugs.- I don't know what I base it off, I just get that vibe from her.

I guess it basically is loli only legal and slightly less disturbing... slrightly. xD What can I say? I'm a sucker for the taboo. (Note the NejiHina fandom)

That's very true, but Naruto doesn't seem the type to be interested in Icha Icha, not yet anyway. But if he's anything like his former sensei and mentor then there's no hope for the boy. xD
I dunno. Maybe you're just being hopeful. but I can at least see her being bi... I dunno about all-out lesbian though...

People always say that, but they aren't NaruHina fans! Isn't that taboo? Her father thinks he's a monster and he doesn't respect HER opinion whatsoever.

Well... nvm. I'll get back to you in a day or two on how I think he'd be interested in Icha Icha.

My version:

Naruto - Variable. He probably picked some stuff up from Ero-Sennin w/o noticing.

Sasuke - Rather passionate, perhaps on the rough side.

Lee - Agree. lol... training.

Neji - stiff first time probably, kinda dirty after. lol. I can see him being like that.

Kiba - lol. everyone thinks doggy style. He's like 1/2 dog anyways! XD if wild=animalistic, then yeah.

Shino - ...for all we know, he's asexual. there's ABSOLUTELY no way to tell.

Shikamaru - DEFINITELY takes the bottom... perhaps mixes things up with variants of Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu. lmao.

Choji - Partial Multi-size Jutsu. End of discussion.

Sakura - mix of stuff. agree.

Ino - agree that she's the feisty type, but I think she also changes things up.

Hinata - sweet type, as you said, would agree to do pretty much anything.

Tenten - I have no clue. If I have to say something, I guess she likes it rough.

Temari - dominant, no question. probably a sex maniac. I dunno about S&M though... I don't really think so.[/QUOTE]

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 04-18-2008 at 12:22 AM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:28 AM   #363
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Yay! List!!!!

Naruto - Most Unpredictable Lover. So he would have alot of tricks up his sleeve, he would be creative, and keep the sex fresh.
Yah, with his bushin and sexy no jutsu ;D lulz
I honestly see Naruto starting out clumsy, but definitely with a lot of energy and stamina. Overtime, he'd tap into his sexual creativity.

Quote:
Sasuke - I can see him more of just a sweet lover type, but changing it up every now and then.
Really? I am surprised. XD
Considering that Sasuke has experienced a lot of anger in his life, I definitely see some of that pent up emotion flowing over into sex for his character. But yes, I think he'd be a sweet, intimate lover, moreso later in life than his younger years, though. I also see definite awkwardness in the beginning.

Quote:
Lee - Seeing as he's a sweet guy, I would say he's more of a gentle lover type, but then again he may also turn the sex into training... O_o
LOL, Oh yah, Lee would set a goal, of say, 2 orgasms for his girl... and then progressively raise that goal. XD lmao.

Quote:
Neji - Eh, for some reason I think he would be too stiff during the love making process, but hey you never know...

Kiba - He would probably prefer doggy style XD. Basically I see him as a wild type of lover...

Shino - He could be like Neji and be a stiff, or he might actually pull a 180 and be pretty good in the sack. So I dont really know about him...
I basically agree about these three. Neji seems stiff, but would probably open up more overtime, especially if it was with a girl he's known for awhile and is comfortable with. And respects, too.

Kiba, you got spot on from my view. XD

Shino I think would be a good lover. He simply can't fail at anything. ;D LOL but he'd have to find a girl that's a-ok with the occasional bug running out of his face and unto her arm or some shit. XD

Quote:
Shikamaru - He's a pimp, but a lazy one at that. I'm sure he would just want to lay on his back and have the girl do all the work.

Choji - Much like lee, he as well would seem like the sweet type of lover guy.
Shika.. would pretend to view sex a chore. LOL
Chouji, ah, definitely sweet. He'd might like to bathe with his girl or experiment with, yes, food, isn't it obvious? lulz

Quote:
Sakura - I think she would be a wild type when it comes to sex, especially since she's a bit perverted, but i'm sure she would like the sweet stuffs too.
I see her having some reservations, actually. At least at first. XD But yeah, she'd definitely be wild and passionate, but also gentle and sweet.

Quote:
Ino - She also seems like a fiesty type, but would enjoy being the dominant one when it comes to sex.
She'd be rather open and full of energy, I think. I could see her liking to lead and be dominate, but I also see Ino really into a guy who takes control as well.. lol

Quote:
Hinata - To me, she seems like the sweet lover type, but I also think that she's the type to be willing to do almost anything as well without really complaining as far as sex goes. So that could put her up there with the fiesty and wild ones, the only thing I could see being different is the pace.
Hinata. Definitely the sweet type. I think she'd like to cuddle too, but I can also see that willingness to experiment you mention. Her first time though, I just see her letting the lucky guy lead the way.

Quote:
Tenten - She just seems like the type who would enjoy sex in general and would keep in on the normal.
Going by her personality, yeah, normal. XD Buuuut, she is a weapons mastah. XD Lotsa kinky potential. o.o lmao

Quote:
Temari - Probably the wildest of them all. She would probably have a stash of whips in her closet.
Hah, oh yeah. Sex with her would be competitive and hawt. Whips do seem likely.

Quote:
Cool, now that I'm a member I can give my opinion. ^_^

There's no doubt in my mind that a sexual encounter between Kakashi and Anko would be hella hot! Though... I'm convinced Anko is a lesbian so it's hard for me to get into such a pairing. So I'm gonna go with my absolute favorite pairing; Kakashi and Sakura (a Sakura of legal age of course. xP). x3

I imagine that Kakashi is really experienced and knows how to please while Sakura is timid and unsure when it comes to... the 'darker' side of a realtionship but willing to learn and that is what hot encounters are made of. x3
I see Kakashi as unexperienced, honestly. Not in theory though. XD lol

Fanart ~~~

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 04-18-2008 at 12:31 AM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:52 AM   #364
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
LOL, Oh yah, Lee would set a goal, of say, 2 orgasms for his girl... and then progressively raise that goal. XD lmao.
You say that like it's a bad thing. xP The boy's got spunk and stamina, and not only that he's very considerate and giving... Lee'd be an awesome lover. And can you imagine the body the boy has under that spandex suit? -Fangasmns- *_________*

Quote:
Going by her personality, yeah, normal. XD Buuuut, she is a weapons mastah. XD Lotsa kinky potential. o.o lmao
I don't see Tenten as normal at all. >_> She's the one I'd pin the love for S&M on. xD She'd definately be rough

Quote:
I see Kakashi as unexperienced, honestly. Not in theory though. XD lol
No way. xP I see Kakashi as a guy who has had quite a few wild and steamy one-night-stands under his belt but very few actual relationships. I think he'd be a GOD in bed but when it came to the deeper side of a relationship he'd have no clue.

-Snigger.-

•○feel something, feel nothing○• Wide open ears •○listen closely, listen closely○•

Groups I Belong to:

Last edited by Otachii; 04-18-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:50 AM   #365
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Well, that just about covers it lol. I obviously agree that Naruto would start out awkward and clumsy.

I think Shikamaru would PRETEND to view it as a chore as well. I think he would enjoy Temari's dominate type.

Sakura may depend on who she is with. I could see her being way more reserved if it was Sasuke, but with Naruto . . . she would ravage him. This is due largely to the circumstances of the way the characters finally get together.

Also, I need to clarify about my sequel, which will be entitiled "Sakura Season." I am puprosefully holding off the release until may first in order to

1. Build Hype
2. Acomplish some re-writes and make sure the story flows well because . . .

3. Its my first ever attempt at first person point of view writing.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 11:12 AM   #366
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Yay! List!!!!

Naruto - Most Unpredictable Lover. So he would have alot of tricks up his sleeve, he would be creative, and keep the sex fresh.

Agreed...though I get the feeing it kinda depends on who he's with...

Sasuke - I can see him more of just a sweet lover type, but changing it up every now and then.

At times...he would be like that...but then again captain emo...would be good for quite a few nights of the rough stuff too

Lee - Seeing as he's a sweet guy, I would say he's more of a gentle lover type, but then again he may also turn the sex into training... O_o

ROTFLMAOOOOO....Yeah, I can see him now.."If I can't get 2 orgasms outa you tonight...then it's 500 pushups in the morning."

Neji - Eh, for some reason I think he would be too stiff during the love making process, but hey you never know...

He's one of the hardest characters to fighure out from a sex standpoint...actually other than Gaara, he is the hardest...because of how his character is built...though I get the feelings he maybe the same type as sasuke

Kiba - He would probably prefer doggy style XD. Basically I see him as a wild type of lover...

ROTFLMFAOOOOOO.....That's pretty obvious that will be his first position of choice...and then he could have akamaru turn into him...and they could have an orgy...sort of(sorry my dirty mind is going haywire...)

Shino - He could be like Neji and be a stiff, or he might actually pull a 180 and be pretty good in the sack. So I dont really know about him...

LMAOOOOOOO...that is assuming the girl can get past the bug thing...Im thinking there is another bug-clan in Konoha though so he should be okay.

Shikamaru - He's a pimp, but a lazy one at that. I'm sure he would just want to lay on his back and have the girl do all the work.

lmaooooooo....Yeah...he would say it's troublesome at first...though I can see him actually taking the lead...or being absolutely dominated n made to do just about the work(this would of course be with Temari).
Choji - Much like lee, he as well would seem like the sweet type of lover guy.

Well...Chouji is a bigguy...so he's a lil difficult to figure out...but judjing from what we know about his character n his kind BIG heart...I would say sweet kind of lover type.

Now for the Girls.

Sakura - I think she would be a wild type when it comes to sex, especially since she's a bit perverted, but i'm sure she would like the sweet stuffs too.[/QUOTE]

LMAOOOOOO.....yeah...she is perverted...probadly gets that from Tsunade as well(though she doesn't show it that often-as opposed to naruto n jiraiya)...she would defeneely be into making love the first time..but after that...it would be "on like donkey kong" so to speak.

Ino - She also seems like a fiesty type, but would enjoy being the dominant one when it comes to sex.

Now..Ino...is the one n ONLY person who I think could actually teach Sai and a few other guys how to handle their business between the sheets.

Hinata - To me, she seems like the sweet lover type, but I also think that she's the type to be willing to do almost anything as well without really complaining as far as sex goes. So that could put her up there with the fiesty and wild ones, the only thing I could see being different is the pace.

Hinata is DEFENTELTY the sweet-cuddling, lovey-dovey tyep of girl..especially if she happens to finally get a certain "hyperactive #1 most unpredictable ninja in the world"... but that being said...after she's had him. I can her turning into a feisty little sex-machine.
Tenten - She just seems like the type who would enjoy sex in general and would keep in on the normal.

This kinda depends on who she is with...I tend to think if it's someone like say Lee...she would be trying to take advantage of him every night...if only to keep his calmed down n not so hot to go off n train more. Neiji...however...she may turn lovey-dovey to begin with..but a freak in the sheets once they work the kinks out.

Temari - Probably the wildest of them all. She would probably have a stash of whips in her closet.

Temari...she is probadly the most dominant of all the female characters(hencing my her n shikamaru theory)...but I think she would also be into the love making thing every so often...

P.S.
Now for the 2 that weren't mentioned...

Gaara- I said earlier I think he is the most difficult character to figure out..besides neiji because of his dry demeanor...though being as to how he is probadly treated now as the kazekage...that may have changed. I think he would be one of the more loving characters though being Temari's brother...he could also be quite the freak in the sheets as well(thinks matsuri will certainly enjoy her time with him more than what we have seen she has to begin with).

Kankurou- He's probadly in someways the most difficult character to figure out...but at the sametime he's also the easiest...as he is a puppet master...so you know eh will probadly use toys n all sorts of things on his woman...making him quite the freak as well...being that's he's also from the same bloodline as temari n gaara.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club

Last edited by nagato27; 04-18-2008 at 12:20 PM.
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #367
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Hmm puppets and sand huh? Strange and kinky stuff . . .

As for the Akatsuki,

We got more puppets,

things that explode and . . .uh . . . paper . . .

I don't even want to get ino it! lol

Old 04-18-2008, 06:15 PM   #368
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
Hmm puppets and sand huh? Strange and kinky stuff . . .

As for the Akatsuki,

We got more puppets,

things that explode and . . .uh . . . paper . . .

I don't even want to get ino it! lol
Me either that's why I didn't mention them...not to mention most of them seem like they are preoccupied with things other finding significant others...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 01:30 AM   #369
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You say that like it's a bad thing. xP The boy's got spunk and stamina, and not only that he's very considerate and giving... Lee'd be an awesome lover. And can you imagine the body the boy has under that spandex suit? -Fangasmns- *_________*
No way. XD I don't think that's a bad thing at all. Lee is <3
I meant that in a totally funny way... I think we can all imagine Lee making sex a training issue. lol

Quote:
I don't see Tenten as normal at all. >_> She's the one I'd pin the love for S&M on. xD She'd definately be rough
Really? lol
If anything, I find that her character lacks a truly distinct personality... I think of her and I think of when she woke Lee up by shaking him around XD and when she was very confident in Neji during the chuunin exam's final matches. I'm not really into her character lol
But I did add that last part about her weapons, so not saying I entirely disagree with you. It is precisely because she has little development that I think it can go either way, or blend together.

Quote:
No way. xP I see Kakashi as a guy who has had quite a few wild and steamy one-night-stands under his belt but very few actual relationships. I think he'd be a GOD in bed but when it came to the deeper side of a relationship he'd have no clue.

-Snigger.-
LOL. No worries, I just prefer the idea that Kakashi has never really gotten any. XD And so he relies on Icha Icha lulz

But, I also don't really ship any Kakashi pairings. Though I like quite a few. lol

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 04-19-2008, 01:43 AM   #370
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Errr . . . change of subject (but you can go right back to the other one of course) . . . cuz people her seem to care . . . here's a trailer I posted at the DA

This preview has been deemed appropriate for all audiences . . .

Coming this May 1st . . . .

From the Training Journal of Haruno Sakura, 28 March 112th Year of the Leaf

"Its sakura season. My season."

This is her story.

The orchard that lines the river is in full bloom, and I take it as a sign as I pause for a moment to consider my reflection in the water. My head protector gleams in the first light of day, highlighting my distinctive pink hair.

A young Kunoichi comes of age.

“But master, why does it have to be slugs? Couldn’t it be something cute and furry like bunnies or squirrels or maybe even . . .”

She's already faced so much. She's trained under the best.

My master’s long blond hair whipped behind her as the speed she moved at created a jet stream behind her. I leapt to safety again, and some poor tree became timber and toothpicks.

But now she faces her toughest challenge yet.

“Summoning justu ” I called as I punctured my thumb and spread a scroll on the ground. At the same time, a let all the chakra I could muster flow from me in one explosive burst into the appropriate place on the scroll.

. . .

“But don’t get too comfortable with your success,” Kurunai-sensei warned me. “Now that you’ve mastered summoning, your training with me begins.”

While she battles the feelings within herself and her family

However, I’ve learned its not my place to ask. Damn it I’m in tears again as I write this, but – that’s why I know that if I am to protect them, if I am to SAVE them, I have to save their friendship – No matter the cost. I know I’ll find a way, somehow.

. . .

“Its Naruto Uzumaki.” I said more loudly, but I knew my voice was quavering.

“Absolutely not!” my father said sternly. His fist came down on the table, declaring his judgement like a gavel. “I forbid it.”

. . .

Highspeed0516 presents a Sakura fanfic, and the sequel to Kissing the Wind

"Naruto, I've gotten so much stronger, but I'm not done yet. Wait for me."

Sakura Season

Old 04-19-2008, 03:51 AM   #371
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
No way. XD I don't think that's a bad thing at all. Lee is <3
I meant that in a totally funny way... I think we can all imagine Lee making sex a training issue. lol
Heh, yeah I know. xP Oh he definately would which would prove to make things veeery interesting I think. Poor Lee gets a bad rap 'cause he's kinda goofy but I think it's safe to say that he'd get an A in activities beneath the sheets. xP

Quote:
Really? lol
If anything, I find that her character lacks a truly distinct personality... I think of her and I think of when she woke Lee up by shaking him around XD and when she was very confident in Neji during the chuunin exam's final matches. I'm not really into her character lol
But I did add that last part about her weapons, so not saying I entirely disagree with you. It is precisely because she has little development that I think it can go either way, or blend together.
Lol, I actually couldn't agree more. I just like to think that Tenten would be sadisticly kinky 'cause of the whole 'weapons master' thing. xP Plus even though her character's not the most developed in the bunch, for some reason I just see her being one of those submissive S&M chicks who likes to be tied up and whipped and stuff... I don't know why, I just could totally see her into that. xD

Quote:
LOL. No worries, I just prefer the idea that Kakashi has never really gotten any. XD And so he relies on Icha Icha lulz

But, I also don't really ship any Kakashi pairings. Though I like quite a few. lol
Heh, well we all have our preferences and I respect that. ^_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
Errr . . . change of subject (but you can go right back to the other one of course) . . . cuz people her seem to care . . . here's a trailer I posted at the DA

This preview has been deemed appropriate for all audiences . . .

Coming this May 1st . . . .

From the Training Journal of Haruno Sakura, 28 March 112th Year of the Leaf

"Its sakura season. My season."

This is her story.

The orchard that lines the river is in full bloom, and I take it as a sign as I pause for a moment to consider my reflection in the water. My head protector gleams in the first light of day, highlighting my distinctive pink hair.

A young Kunoichi comes of age.

“But master, why does it have to be slugs? Couldn’t it be something cute and furry like bunnies or squirrels or maybe even . . .”

She's already faced so much. She's trained under the best.

My master’s long blond hair whipped behind her as the speed she moved at created a jet stream behind her. I leapt to safety again, and some poor tree became timber and toothpicks.

But now she faces her toughest challenge yet.

“Summoning justu ” I called as I punctured my thumb and spread a scroll on the ground. At the same time, a let all the chakra I could muster flow from me in one explosive burst into the appropriate place on the scroll.

. . .

“But don’t get too comfortable with your success,” Kurunai-sensei warned me. “Now that you’ve mastered summoning, your training with me begins.”

While she battles the feelings within herself and her family

However, I’ve learned its not my place to ask. Damn it I’m in tears again as I write this, but – that’s why I know that if I am to protect them, if I am to SAVE them, I have to save their friendship – No matter the cost. I know I’ll find a way, somehow.

. . .

“Absolutely not!” my father said sternly. His fist came down on the table, declaring his judgement like a gavel. “I forbid it.”

. . .

Highspeed0516 presents a Sakura fanfic, and the sequel to Kissing the Wind

"Naruto, I've gotten so much stronger, but I'm not done yet. Wait for me."

Sakura Season
Hhhmmm... very cool Highspeed, sounds like it'll be interesting. -Thumbs up.- ^_^

Groups I Belong to:

Old 04-19-2008, 06:37 AM   #372
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Heh, yeah I know. xP Oh he definately would which would prove to make things veeery interesting I think. Poor Lee gets a bad rap 'cause he's kinda goofy but I think it's safe to say that he'd get an A in activities beneath the sheets. xP
It would never get dull with Lee. xD
The only negative thing I can think of is if he started focusing too much on proving himself during sex, instead of focusing simply on being with his girl. She might start to feel like he's taking it too far, something like that.
Overall, Lee is a good mix of rough and gentle. lulz

Quote:
Lol, I actually couldn't agree more. I just like to think that Tenten would be sadisticly kinky 'cause of the whole 'weapons master' thing. xP Plus even though her character's not the most developed in the bunch, for some reason I just see her being one of those submissive S&M chicks who likes to be tied up and whipped and stuff... I don't know why, I just could totally see her into that. xD
Submissive Tenten, I don't really see that. XD She might like using knives as foreplay, and perhaps switch up between dominate and submissive, but I think she'd prefer an equal footing. *shrugs*

Quote:
Heh, well we all have our preferences and I respect that. ^_~
Same here <3

Ooooh, we forgot Hebi as well as Gaara and Kankuro (well Nagato remembered those two).

So any ideas on Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo, Kanky, and Gaara?

Quote:
Hhhmmm... very cool Highspeed, sounds like it'll be interesting. -Thumbs up.- ^_^
Yes, it was interesting. Nice work HS.
Not enough to pull me in though. XP
/no seriously, I just don't read fanfics. If I do, its not going to be NaruSaku... Just how I am.

Fanart ;D

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 04-19-2008, 02:04 PM   #373
Otachii
Academy Student

Quote:
It would never get dull with Lee. xD
The only negative thing I can think of is if he started focusing too much on proving himself during sex, instead of focusing simply on being with his girl. She might start to feel like he's taking it too far, something like that.
Overall, Lee is a good mix of rough and gentle. lulz
No it certainly would not. x3
I could see that happening, Lee's overzealous like that. xP But if his girl just told him to quit it I'm sure he would.

Quote:
Submissive Tenten, I don't really see that. XD She might like using knives as foreplay, and perhaps switch up between dominate and submissive, but I think she'd prefer an equal footing. *shrugs*
Maybe... I don't know. xD I mean I don't think they ever even told us Tenten's last name and if they did I don't remember it. How are we supposed to make an educated guess here? xP

Quote:
Same here <3

Ooooh, we forgot Hebi as well as Gaara and Kankuro (well Nagato remembered those two).

So any ideas on Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo, Kanky, and Gaara?
Ooooh, you're right! I'll give it a go...

Karin- I could actually see her being very loving during sex just due to the way she acts with Sasuke who she seems to so desperately pine after(I swear the girl is pre-time-skip Sakura with glasses. >_>). But I'm all for the KarinxSuigetsu and I could definately see that as very angry and heated sex.

Suigetsu- I think he'd definately be really dominant and rather rough. He seems like one of those guys who craves control and I think that'd carry into the bedroom. He might even be a little sadistic about it...

Juugo- As long as he didn't go beserk in the middle of love making and kill his lover I think he'd be really gentle and sweet. He'd be kind of shy and awkward but very caring I think.

Kankuro- ......... I don't really know. o.o; Something tells me he'd want to involve his puppets somewhere in the mix though. xP

Gaara- Pre-time-skip Gaara would probably kill a girl for even attempting to touch him. xD But post-time-skip... I think he'd be really stiff and reserved, kind of like Neji only more awkward 'cause he's new to the whole 'affection' thing. But I'm sure he'd get really into it and be a careful lover but as long as the girl had no complaints I think he'd pick it up and be kind of rough with it, but constantly making sure that he wasn't hurting the his lover.

Very cool fanart Taijiya! x3 I <3 all of those couples! Not so much ShikaTema... but I'm getting into it, I just gotta warm up to Temari a little more.

Groups I Belong to:

Old 04-19-2008, 02:35 PM   #374
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Quote:
. . .

. . .
Other than this, it sounds like an interesting read. However, I probably won't read it. I simply don't like fanfics due to how almost all of them take liberties in assumptions about the series, for example, I'm an anal-retentive asshole, so I'd hate reading about Sakura's father, or, say, Hinata's, Ino's, or Neji's mother, simply because we've never seen anything of them, so their personalities and descriptions would be totally made up.

FCs I'm In:

Last edited by HinataFanX; 04-19-2008 at 02:37 PM.
HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 02:46 PM   #375
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Wow awsome fanart from the both of you. That one with the snakes is somehow my favorite. Very poetic in my mind in summary of that relationship. I can understnad not reading fanfics sometime UT. Perhaps you'll pick up my novel someday when I get around to getting it published.