A emo kid burned himself almost to death - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 04-22-2008, 05:13 AM   #1
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
A emo kid burned himself almost to death

In a town in my country a 14 year old emo kid burned himsel almost to death.

It was smth like this:

His parents say that he woke up normaly and then locked himself in his room and started playing loud music. Then he picked up his schoolbag, kissed his parents, had lunch and went to school, just like every normal kid. Then, the horror began.

He came to the school, walked into the main hall, pulled two 1,5L bottles out of his bag filled with gasoline, washed his entire body in it and set himself on fire in front of the entire school.

Thanks to the fast reaction of the teachers, the flame was putted out and the kid was saved with 90% of burned flesh on his body.

This happened a month ago and I rememberd it yesterday 'cause they said on the news that a doctor restored the kid's face.

No one know why he burned himself 'cause he was unable to talk for a while, but some of his friends say that he was sadly in love.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2008, 06:37 AM   #2
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: A emo kid burned himself almost to death

OMG .. That's weird
Fuck Love !!!!!!

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:51 AM   #3
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Idk about u but if I was there when he did it, I would give him some extra gasoline, just to make sure he kills himself.

Fuck...imagine surviving that and being scared all over 90% of your body till the end of ur life.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:55 AM   #4
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah .. he would have dies that was better for him ....

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:44 AM   #5
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough

damn, i wonder should we save somebody if they want to die. Well for something like this, I think we should intervene. So I'm not too clear about this, he wanted to die because he was in love or just fell out of love?

In either case, I think he needs a life adjustment

kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:58 AM   #6
greenday313
Academy Student

greenday313 is an unknown quantity at this point

That kid's whack.
greenday313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:46 PM   #7
LonelyNinja

He failed to commit suicide. Epic fail.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:53 PM   #8
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

Some Emo kid killed himself about two weeks ago right next to my house. He killed himself by hanging himself. Actually I was playing basketball at the park when he hung himself in the forest next to the park. It was really sad because he hung himself were he could see himself. I guess it was because him and his girlfriend got into a fight and broke up. He cut his wrist to the bone then hung himself. It was really sad, i knew the kid pretty well. I hate this whole fucking stereotypical thing, people made fun of him for being emo and that is bullshit he never effected anyone else, so why does it matter if hes emo or not. I fucking think people need to get some balls and grow up already because the sooner we mature the sooner the whole stereotypical issue stops. THink about it, it there a lot of stereotypes in college, i think not. I never labeled myself. I have friends that are wiggers, skaters, preps, emos, outkasts, and i never have a problem with that. People need to mature.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:59 AM   #9
Miburo

^Lol.

@OP-That sounds way too bad ass of a way to commit suicide for an emo kid to attempt. I'm calling shenanigans.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:45 AM   #10
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
^Lol.

@OP-That sounds way too bad ass of a way to commit suicide for an emo kid to attempt. I'm calling shenanigans.
I'm with Miburo, This is a seriously gnarly way to try and top yourself. It has to be just a seriously fucked up cry for attention. I mean to say, in front of the whole school. He made the attempt somewhere that there was a good chance that he would be saved. How much attention is this little freak getting now?........Seriously screwed up.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 01:27 AM   #11
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Emo kids get all the fun. =[

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:21 AM   #12
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

who woulsd have thought love could be that dangerous.....

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:39 AM   #13
HAL9000
Missing-Nin

HAL9000 is an unknown quantity at this point

The real question is: Did he enjoy it?
HAL9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:28 PM   #14
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikfearless0 View Post
Some Emo kid killed himself about two weeks ago right next to my house. He killed himself by hanging himself. Actually I was playing basketball at the park when he hung himself in the forest next to the park. It was really sad because he hung himself were he could see himself. I guess it was because him and his girlfriend got into a fight and broke up. He cut his wrist to the bone then hung himself. It was really sad, i knew the kid pretty well. I hate this whole fucking stereotypical thing, people made fun of him for being emo and that is bullshit he never effected anyone else, so why does it matter if hes emo or not. I fucking think people need to get some balls and grow up already because the sooner we mature the sooner the whole stereotypical issue stops. THink about it, it there a lot of stereotypes in college, i think not. I never labeled myself. I have friends that are wiggers, skaters, preps, emos, outkasts, and i never have a problem with that. People need to mature.

i agree. im friends with a lot of people like that and stereotypes are a real bitch. i have people coming up to me all the time cause im friends with a bunch of different people. idk, it seems dumb to not like somebody for something that stupid.

but back on topic, wow that kid is seriously whack. way to fail at life...and at death apparently.

Last edited by MangaKitty; 04-24-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: my spelling sucks
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #15
Nuerhachi Niru

Daaamn. XO

Now he's got to live his life with burn marks all across his body...and go to hours of excruciating therapy. I wouldn't be suprised if he tried another suicide attempt. X/