Sasuke's Fate - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-26-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Sasuke's Fate

I'm sure it's too early for this, but I have to get this off my chest. Everyone who knows me, knows that I've always been a fan of Sasuke Uchiha. Now, I used to fanboy him, but I toned that down a good while ago. Reading the latest chapter, I have this huge feeling that Madara plans on manipulating Sasuke into joining Akatsuki. I know many of you have predicted this, and it seems it may come true. Madara is painting Itachi out to be a saint, and Konoha out to be the real villains here. I mean, I find it really odd that Sandaime gave Itachi orders to kill off the clan, Konoha's strongest clan. Something is wierd here, and I think Sasuke will focus his energies on taking his revenge out on Konoha. I see him falling for Madara's bullshit, joining Akatsuki, and leaving his mark on Konoha. Possibly killing Tsunade, or someone important. This will be the final straw that broke Naruto's back, and he'll finally accept that he doesn't need Sasuke. He never did. He has friends now, and some whom he can consider family. I used to sympathize with Sasuke and his plight, but if he does indeed join Akatsuki, and go against Konoha, then I'll no longer support his character. =\ Now I understand what Kakashi meant, when he spoke to Sasuke about how the road of revenge is a dark one, that only leads to death, or something along those lines (it was right before the Sound 4 whipped Sasuke's ass in Konoha). By joining Akatsuki, Sasuke sealed his fate, and he'll be killed at the end at the hands of Naruto. I know Sasuke is still popular in Japan, and most importantly, Kishi is Sasuke's biggest fanboy, but realistically, and making actual sense, Sasuke should die at the end if he does become a villain.

Now, there's still a part of me that wants Sasuke to flip Madara the bird, and be on his way. But, yeah. That's just wishful thinking. Sasuke certainly seems very confused right now by Madara's words.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2008, 10:19 PM   #2
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sasuke's Fate

I agree and I would love for it to play at as u posted. It began with Madara Uchiha, losing the the First Hokage, and the final and last battle will come down to Sasuke Uchiha losing to Naruto. It would be nice for Naruto to have some lineage with the Senju clan on his daddy's side, but he is gonna be Hokage some day anyway so.

Kakashi's statements may come true but u forget that Jiraiya told Naruto how people like Sasuke end up, just like Kakashi stated. The only reason I can see Kishi not having Naruto kill Sasuke is because Naruto is hyped up to "the one who can change people", and he and Sasuke were once best friends. But Kishi likes to mess with our heads so I can see him going either way, but I think that this whole Sasuke Madara bit is like Star Wars, so it will probably go down eventually. It would aso for Naruto to have to make that personal sacrifice and finally "let Sasuke go", into that dark eternal night by killing him to protect Konoha. I would like it this way and it's definitely possible.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:25 PM   #3
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Theres no need for Sasuke to die just because he was manipulated into believing something. I'm gonna keep hope alive on that guy and say that he won't be manipulated into believing something like that, that in the end he'll make the right decision, one that doesn't fuck up his life fully. If he does go onto Akatsuki, than that will be the end of him. Naruto will defeat him this time, and bring him back to konoha with his facing draging the dirt.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Mikey you should have said this your line is wrong"i know a lot of you predicted he would join aka after the latest chapters" You should have said"Namikaze predicted this 5 chapters ago and that madara would lie"XD

Anyways yes madara like i said isn't doing this because he is a nice man who wants to tell sasuke the truth he is doing this because he knows he will gain sasukes trust and loyalty.

Sasuke's mind is so fucked up already he looked like a psychopath rambling random words"revenge" itachi" "mission" "enemy" i mean this kid is all fucked up.

Madara being smart now took his chance which is why he recorded all the details to the fight to know what happened so this way he can make up bullshit. He may have some truth to his story but this latest konoha part was definitely bullshit he just put that in and took out the real truth of that part.

But sasuke will for sure join madara you wanna a hint how i know.

Madara"it's up to you to believe me or not i have no proof"

Sasuke* with that looks on his face"TELL ME". Right then and there he sealed his fate "tell me" that basically is kishi telling us "the kids in aka now".

However i do not think naruto will kill sasuke not because he will care but because he wouldn't have the heart to kill his old time friend i believe the big thing about kakashi this year will be to finish his student off.

Just picture Anakin vs Obi One that's what would most likely happen only we know kakashi will have the heart to finish him off instead of leaving him to die.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:59 PM   #5
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I think Naruto has the heart if it comes down to saving Sasuke or Savink Konoha. That would be the ultimate sacrifice and a great decision that Naruto would have to make. Sasve the friend he has spent so many years trying to save, or save the village and defeat him. I bet Madara and the 1st were once friends, and he probably tried to kill Madara. Naruto should have to make that sacrifice too. Its the perfect scenario. But like I always say, u can never say with Kishi

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny
Old 04-26-2008, 11:30 PM   #6
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I think Naruto has the heart if it comes down to saving Sasuke or Savink Konoha. That would be the ultimate sacrifice and a great decision that Naruto would have to make. Sasve the friend he has spent so many years trying to save, or save the village and defeat him. I bet Madara and the 1st were once friends, and he probably tried to kill Madara. Naruto should have to make that sacrifice too. Its the perfect scenario. But like I always say, u can never say with Kishi
Madara and shodaime were friends lol it's leading up to it a bit but i still won't cross kakashi out of this fight it's more dramatic if teacher and student fight let's face it all evil students fight their former teacher.

Orochimaru vs Sarutobi

Pein vs Jiraiya

Next in line is Sasuke vs Kakashi

Annd all these 3 students have soemthing in common. Oro wanted to destroy konoha,pein wants to make a jutsu to destroy each village,sasuke might end up joining madara in were he will want to destroy konoha.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:34 AM   #7
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

You put it in the best way namikaze ..... But , If Sasuke went with Madara's lie "If he was doing so" It will be a huge war or something like it between Aka And Konoha

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:05 AM   #8
JohnMeshkoff
Academy Student

JohnMeshkoff is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe the aka find all the byuui(spell?) but narutos then the aka send everyone they have left to retrieve him(Pein, Sasuke, and Madara lol).

Then we have Aka vs Konoha lol
JohnMeshkoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:30 AM   #9
Marlo21
Academy Student

Marlo21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I also agree with that. But I hope Sasuke doesn't die .. I just hope he realises he's in the wrong before its too late.

BTW, could've used some paragraphs man lol.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:43 AM   #10
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

That's came into my mind too. Its a possibility.

I'd still support Sasuke though. In the end, from where I'm standing, he's still just a kid who's whole life has been illusion after illusion. Imagine that...

It is early too. I'd like to think Sasuke knows somewhere deep down that trusting Madara isnt a good idea, that Madara is out for himself, entirely.

No, Naruto's not going to give up. Can't see that happening. And I'd be disappointed. T-T

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:05 PM   #11
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I would both love and hate to see Sasuke join Akatsuki. Dpending on how the story works it out, it would either be a good or bad thing. Besides, we don't even know the Akatsuki's true intentions, other than the fact that they want "peace".

If Danzo is running things behind the curtains, then Konoha could be doomed by corruption. The Akatsuki could possibly be the answer to their problems. But then again, I can't really see Sasuke becoming a part of what his so-called "evil brother" was a part of.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:48 PM   #12
erick3080
Genin

erick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rougherick3080 is a jewel in the rough

Sasuke's new fate is to choke on Madaras pen0r

it wouldn't surprise me if he'd join Akatsuki, now that Madara is probably jamming in the wrong ideas into his head =(

member of:

erick3080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:13 PM   #13
liondemon
Missing Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMeshkoff View Post
Maybe the aka find all the byuui(spell?) but narutos then the aka send everyone they have left to retrieve him(Pein, Sasuke, and Madara lol).

Then we have Aka vs Konoha lol

I would love to see an actual ''war", but Akatsuki cannot afford to go to war with Konoha. Konoha has hundreds if not thousands of shinobi. We have not seen them but by the looks of how many sand villagers there were when Gaara returned, Konoha should be about equal. Orochumaru had to trick the Sand just to be able to go to "war" with Sarutobi. Akatsuki can only afford to fight the Konoha team that is already assembled, and maybe a few more Konoha Shinobi since can use Pein has at least six bodies.

edit: I just thought. If Madara is in Obito's body, and the Rock village were the last village seen with Obito's body, could Madara have an alliance with Konoha's long time enemies? Nevermind I just remebered Pein is the new leader of the Rain village and he already had his own army. There will be a war. YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

Sasuke's problem is that he has publicy made his feelings for Konoha clear, over and over. He has been mentally traumitized twice as a child with MS since he was about 9 years old. He has turned his back on everyone and everthing that he loved and called home, just to get revenge on a brother that supposedly was only looking out for him and obeying Konoha. He probably feels like even if he went back for Naruto, the Hokage would lock him up for a loooooong time. He doesnt know Tsunade personally, and her reputation is likely know that she has a temper. Sasuke feels like he has nowhere else to go for real.

Sasuke initially planned to finish his normal life in Konoha after killing Itachi, but eventually he felt he had to turn his back on Konoha, and he did. He seemingly tried to kill Yamato and possibly all of the rest of them with the jutsu that Orochumaru stopped him from using. Sasuke is already screaming shit like,"I dont wanna hear anymore" "go away and never come back", or "I'll kill u" eventhough he is beat up to the point that he even passed out. Sasuke is mentally destroyed right now and Madara will likely use that to his advantage, mixing lies with truth.

It's just like StarWars except I hope Kishi still puts his only little twist to it like he is known to do. Dont make it just like star wars. That's why I see the good guy=Naruto having to kill the bad guy=Sasuke unlike Luke not killing Vader and bringing him back to the good side. I want Naruto to see that some people are beyond saving and sometimes u have to sever bonds, especially for the safety of the village. Once Sasuke has been lured in so much by Madara, he will give into the dark side.

Anakin Skywalker/Vader eventually saw that the sith Lord was leading him on and telling him lies after all those years and Padame is still not back from the dead yet he she somehow had 2 babies before she died though Vader was told that he killed her and his unborn child. A.S./Vader had gone so far by killing kids, killing all other jedi's, supposedly killing his wife, he felt he had gone too far into the dark to come back. He gave into the dark side until his son showed him the way back, through love.

Sasuke is stubborn and eventhough he has not killed anyone and for noble reasons, he is so mentally damaged that Madara can tell him that his own mother tried to kill Sarutobi and he might believe it. All of his life is starting to seem like a big lie so he doesnt know who to trust. Why not trust the man from your clan that trained your brother, and cofounded Konoha in the 1st place. He should have all the answers right Sasuke?

If Sasuke learns that Konoha made him give up most of his childhood and bonds just to kill the only family that he had left on their own orders, he is gonna start killing Konoha mothafukas left and right. He will really go crazy.

Going after Danzou or the elder means going at Konoha. That is Root and ANBU that Sasuke plans to go up against. Maybe he and Madara will build their own army by taking control over other clans and villages with their Uchiha power like Madara and the Uchiha's used to do in the good old shinobi days. I hope it happens like this and Naruto and Sasuke have an all out battle like Madara and the 1st did that leaves it permanent mark on the village, but this time the Uchiha dies for sure by the hands of the 7th Hokage. Kakashi became the 6th and had already named Naruto as his successor. Naruto the 7th after Sasuke kills Kakashi and Naruto kills Sasuke. Narutp tried but some people just cant be brought back from the dark side and I hope Sasuke turns out to be one of those people. It's a great lesson for Naruto to have to experience and handle for himself. It's definitely a Hokage decision that he will have to make.

Confucius

Charles Dickens

Akhenaton

Epictetus

Walter Lippmann

Lao Tzu

Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 04-27-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:56 AM   #14
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about

Wow.. And I thought that I came up with long stories.. LOL Just kidding...

You do have a point my above.. But my mind is just telling me a little something.

This is STILL Kishi we're talking about. I thought that his reason for making Naruto is to make clear that anything can be done as long as you believe, be strong and to NEVER give up.

That's what Naruto will do with Sasuke. As long that boy is still in out of the reach of Konoha, Naruto will try to get him back.

I can see it happening though, Sasuke becoming an aka. But, Sasuke isn't an idiot (That's what Kishi's making clear) If Itachi tried to get him away from Madara, then Sasuke should use his (now mentally ill) brain and know that Madara isn't good.

What bugs me is, that Madara doesn't need Sasuke. I mean c'mon. Madara has the eternal MS, could like live forever, has the power himself to get all the tailed-demons, and can kill somebody with just one look of his Sharingan. Now tell me what part can Sasuke play in this?

Obviously Madara didn't necessarily need another Uchiha. Or else he could've get one of those he slaughtered. Or maybe even Itachi. But Sasuke? Come on, compared to Madara, Sasuke is at the same level as Konohamaru.

Maybe because we're expecting that Sasuke is going to turn out aka, he's NOT going to turn into one. You never know, maybe Kishi decides that now that Sasuke knows the truth he's gonna flee and return back to Naruto. (I hardly doubt that:P)

OOOORRRR, Sasuke's gonna defeat the aka from the inside. Proceed with the same mission that Itachi began.

I'm sure that Tsunade knows about this, about Itachi's mission. And maybe that's why, Tsunade could give him a full pardon when or 'if' he gets back.

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!

Last edited by Swe3t-Little-Angel; 04-28-2008 at 04:59 AM.
Swe3t-Little-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:56 AM   #15
chefcook
Genin

chefcook is on a distinguished road

I dont know what sasuke will do while with madara. I don't think he'll join that akatsuki. Because, don't forget sasuke's three other people with him that he left with kisame. i wonder if he will go back to them after he gets done with listening to Madara's bs.
chefcook is offline   Reply With Quote