Man imprisons daughter in cellar for 24 years! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 04-28-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough
Man imprisons daughter in cellar for 24 years!

Quote:
A 73-year-old Austrian man has confessed to imprisoning his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathering her seven children, police have said.

Police said Josef Fritzl also admitted burning the body of a baby that died at the house in Amstetten, Lower Austria.

Mr Fritzl has been taken to court while authorities are caring for the woman, now 42, and her six surviving children.

Photos of the man's basement show a concealed network of tiny windowless chambers which were soundproofed.

Prosecutors say Mr Fritzl is expected to be taken into protective custody after appearing before a magistrate.

The woman, Elisabeth, disappeared aged 18 on 28 August 1984 when, according to her testimony to police, her father lured her into the cellar, drugging and handcuffing her before locking her up.

She is reported to have been made to write a letter which made it look as if she had run away.

The head of the criminal affairs bureau in Lower Austria, Franz Polzer, said Mr Fritzl had admitted sexually abusing his daughter repeatedly during the time he imprisoned her.

Mr Polzer said Mr Fritzl told investigators Elisabeth had given birth to seven children, including twins in 1996, but one died shortly after being born and that he had thrown the body into an incinerator in the building.

Source, BBC Link Here
A father prisoned her daughter for 24 fucking years and had sexual relations with her and had 7 babies with her....WTF!

Old 04-28-2008, 04:36 PM   #2
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Man imprisons daughter in cellar for 24 years!

Holy shit. . .

That is one sick bastard.

How did the other 6 babies not do anything?

Where were the babies?

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #3
Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar
Genin

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura about

3 of them were allowed to go to school, 3 of them stayed in the celler with her, but one of them died... sad eh? but what i dont get is why the 3 children that were allowed to go to school why didnt they say anything? im sure there was a reason probly threatened to kill them

Rep me Green and i'll rep you back.
::Proud Co-Owner Of The::
::Own Clan FC::

::Ouran High School Host FC::

::Proud Member Of The::
::Shikamaru FC::

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:47 PM   #4
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

something like this happened about 30 years ago to a greek village,where people don't have much education.The family you see had a daughter that was hysteric,paranoid,etc9all the crazy stuff)and they kept her locked for 29 years.The family was accused but they were found inocent since they didn;t know what to do(no doctors around there,the people would look them with pitty etc)plus she wasn't totally locked up since she had not a good sense of what was going on around her.But this one is different.Those people locked her up from an odd,uneducational "love".They didn't torture her as that man did.Not that I agree with the first case or find it right.Sry if I rambled but that case brought that one to my mind.Oh it was at 1974 when they found the girl(she was there since 1945).

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Kaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
DanIvanX29
Academy Student

DanIvanX29 is an unknown quantity at this point

whoa......... that just plain evil.
DanIvanX29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 06:34 PM   #6
phew2
Jounin

phew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nice

omg... thats really mean. Poor Elisabeth & the babies.

Proud Co-Owner Of The
Welcome To The Host Club! <3

Proud Member Of The
The New Gaara FC
The Shikamaru FC

슈퍼주니어 <333

friends <333

fox maiden aka vixynn ~ <3
lil' sammy ~ My super banned princess
yellow flash 55 ~ My King
Thomas aka Mr. Magical_Flying _Twixbar ~ Gashu Guy

phew2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:30 PM   #7
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

That's fucked up, man. What sick bastard does something like this to his daughter?!

Last edited by Sevi; 04-28-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:43 PM   #8
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Poor kids. If they're found to not have any mental instabilities, and they go to public school, they'll have this hanging over them all the time. Whenever the others talk about their parents, it's gonna drag some painful thoughts out of those unfortunate souls. The girl is probably messed up for life already. I couldn't imagine going through that and coming out fully sane. I'm wondering just what was wrong with the father/grandfather in the first place, doing all that. It's such a pity that people like that are able to have children.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 09:33 PM   #9
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Thats one sick a$$hole...I would have lost my sanity being imprisoned in a cellar for 24 years.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:21 PM   #10
xXmagnesiumXx
'光和雨

xXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enough

that is sick. They will need to be counseled.
xXmagnesiumXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:34 PM   #11
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough

When I saw this online, I wanted to puke. This guy is one the tops of top asshole of all time. Words can't describe how I felt when I saw that on tv. He should get raped himself to see how it was felt... in fact, throw him in the US prison system, I bet he'll like it here.

kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:45 PM   #12
Haku2099
Chuunin

Haku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enoughHaku2099 will become famous soon enough

This is so wrong on so many levels this guy should be skinned alive then burned -_-

The one and only Furry Ninja.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/52112

Click the link to help hatch my dragon egg please
Haku2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:50 PM   #13
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku100 View Post
A father prisoned her daughter for 24 fucking years and had sexual relations with her and had 7 babies with her....WTF!
Sheesh, that is so wrong in so many ways.... I'm not gonna say anything more about this.

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #14
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

Dear lord, thats some fucked up shit.

Thanks Terri.
Swtvi3tboi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #15
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku100 View Post
I knew a brit would make this post seeing as how I read this article in the mirror yesterday. It was sickening I turned the page halfway through the article.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote