Teen guilty of 'thrill kill' murder, beheading - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 04-17-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice
Teen guilty of 'thrill kill' murder, beheading

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/15/...ict/index.html

Crazy news i saw this morning =O

18 yr old male kills man in "self-defense",cuts off his head,then burns the mans body in field 0_0
Yes...it's gruesome

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough
Re: Teen guilty of 'thrill kill' murder, beheading

how fantastic. *sarcasm*
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

W/e...that "self-defense" crap is bogus.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:46 PM   #4
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

not entirely true, im from detroit i know that could actually happen. I didn't find anything wrong with his story other than it sounded like he was sort of making it up on the spot instead of thinking about it before the trial and not to mention that everyone else had a different story.

Then again cops do that and make witness say untrue things all the time up there
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Guy sounds reasonable enough to me. He killed the guy in self-defence, then decapitated him and burned the body to stop him coming back as a zombie. That's what any reasonable person would do.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Guy sounds reasonable enough to me. He killed the guy in self-defence, then decapitated him and burned the body to stop him coming back as a zombie. That's what any reasonable person would do.
agreed
the zombie epedemic
is geting out of control
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:02 PM   #7
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Well, why didn't he just use the shot gun in the first place to take off his head?

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:05 PM   #8
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

This Guy is F*cking Stupid .....

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:14 PM   #9
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Well, why didn't he just use the shot gun in the first place to take off his head?
Because he'd run out of shells, and since he'd ran out of green herbs as well, he needed to make sure the bastard didn't come back as a Crimson Head. So, he combined lighter and petrol in the inventory and burned the fucker. See, I've thought it all out.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:15 PM   #10
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Because he'd run out of shells, and since he'd ran out of green herbs as well, he needed to make sure the bastard didn't come back as a Crimson Head. So, he combined lighter and petrol in the inventory and burned the fucker. See, I've thought it all out.
when zombies attack
im def taking this guy
in my party
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #11
Miburo

I never lol'd so hard at a homicide before. Well played, Jaxon, well played. ; )
Old 05-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #12
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

I've been watching the court news from TRU on that, fascinating really, a teen expects to get away with murder by saying self-defense when he beheaded the body and burned it. Yeah, that's helpful. Hey, I'm being "threatened", so, to defend myself, I'm gonna kill my "attacker" and cut off his head and burn him. yeah right.

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote