A Girl goes to Japan to kill herself - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 04-27-2008, 01:07 PM   #31
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough
Re: A Girl goes to Japan to kill herself

reported, I tried to warn you.

so, where did she arrive in japan, and where has the search ended so far?

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2008, 01:10 PM   #32
radio_trey
Missing-Nin

radio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura about

Uhhhh 1 Queston How Do You Report Stuff Like Spamming
radio_trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:14 PM   #33
catilena1890

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

stop doing that, stay on topic. you click the little triangle with the "!" in it.

So, does anyone have that information? where did the girl arrive? and where is the search party?

Old 04-27-2008, 01:19 PM   #34
radio_trey
Missing-Nin

radio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura aboutradio_trey has a spectacular aura about

good question
radio_trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:12 PM   #35
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough

I dont think no one knows for now. The family as far as I'm aware is looking in Japan as we speak. And it seems to me radio_trey will be meeting his end on NL very soon

kenneth20748 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 03:27 PM   #36
kuneria
Hawt Damn

Location: Konaha you know in that one hut by that one building that's right next to Ichiraku raman place
kuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura aboutkuneria has a spectacular aura about

whys is the title kills herself?
that was dumb however
Old 04-27-2008, 04:33 PM   #37
catilena1890

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth20748 View Post
I dont think no one knows for now. The family as far as I'm aware is looking in Japan as we speak. And it seems to me radio_trey will be meeting his end on NL very soon
really? so no details have been released? interesting, I'm surprised at this, normally, they would give details of a runaway and ask for other people's assistance, course, this is international now but still...

it's happened now, that's good, that means I won't get any annoying messages for awhile.

Old 04-28-2008, 09:03 PM   #38
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
What's a harakiri?

Anyway, I agree with both LN and keisok, LN is right cuz you have to consider many possibilities, and Kei is right because you have to consider what other people are going through, how lucky you truly are. Personally, I think it is just a phase she is going through and went to Japan to relax as her passion, anime, originated from there. The suicide note could have been written in frustration. I should know, I have been there, I have had suicidal thoughts and I have written a suicide note, but the reason for those was because I was angry, scared, lonely, and confused. I don't have many friends, but, then again, who does? You don't need to have 100 friends to be happy, all you need is at least 1 good friend. I'm sure she didn't commit suicide, she could just be venting some anger, and when she is done, she'll return to "US" (teehee, couldn't help myself) and get reprimanded for it. That's my opinion.
cat, I didn't expect to ever see myself say this, but I completely agree with you. Nice work on that post. +rep.

I believe someone (I think LN) made a reference to the suffering of starving children in Africa in comparison to this girl's woes. Sorry if I sound insensitive, but they're very different. The suffering of starving children is physical. Being hungry doesn't silence their will to live, as evidenced by the fact that they're willing to accept help from charity groups.
Suicide, on the other hand, is on an entirely mental level. Physical things like beatings, etc. contribute to suicide only when they cause a great deal of mental stress. This girl was obviously placed under a lot of mental stress by her lack of friends, failing grades, and of course, the constant teasing that often comes with being an anime fan (and this girl was a huge anime fan). It's entirely understandable that she'd have suicidal thoughts. Hopefully, though, they came to naught. Maybe she just needed to escape all her worries for a while, and when she returns to the U.S., if indeed she does, she'll be able to tackle her life's problems with less stress built up and a clearer head. I'm not sure this justifies a news story, but this was obviously something she needed.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:10 PM   #39
catilena1890

Glad you agree, as I have said, I have done this before, so she may jus be doing the same thing.