Shikamaru FC (Under New Ownership) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-30-2008, 04:56 PM   #1
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Shikamaru FC (Under New Ownership)

The Shikamaru FC

If you like Shikamaru, you're in the right spot. Talk about his characteristics, strengths, weaknesses, things you like or dislike about him, or what you think should change or become of him. Feel free to submit FC banners. Also be sure to folow the rules. Lastly, Have fun!
=================================
The Great Shikamaru Fan Challenge!
The Shikamaru Fan Challenge will consist of 4 extremely difficult quesions that only Shikamaru is thought to solve. This Fan Quiz has 1 rule, no cheating. I have these
questions posted somewhere else on the web, so I will know if your cheating.Each
member will get points based on if their answer to the current question is correct,
and the explaimation given. If the answer and description are perfect, 5 points will
be awarded to the user. In the end, the user with the most points will have their
name on the newly, to be made, Shikamaru VIP's Members list. This list will be of
people who have one small Fanquizes such as this one. You may want to use the
Shikamaru Brain Training below to get your brain juices flowing. Now without further
adu, THE FIRST CHALLENGE!

Challenge #01 - Find the Safe Scroll
Question: There are 3 scrolls, in which 2 of them contain explosive tags.
Shikamaru asks you to pick the scroll that won't explode. You pick one scroll.
Before you can open it, Shikamaru opens one of the remaining scrolls and poof, it
explodes. He gives you the choice of either sticking with your original choice or
switching to the remaining one.

If You Know the Answer, just SEND ME A PM! DO NOT POST IT!
=================================

The Rules:
1.No Trolling
2.No Spamming
3.No Flaming
4.You must be a fan of Shikamaru
5.You Must have your Membership in your sig.
================================
Members

Owner:
Hokage4354
Co-Owner:
Shikamaru2007
Members
MangaKitty
Harrada
Zatch Bell_lover
Hiwataru
Susuke_Power
Naruto100%
dawsoe20
Shikamaru999
phew2
NeoKakarott023
Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar
Naruke'
gaaraofthesand.1234
shikamaru_temari
Total Count:16

=============================
Banners:
Official Banner Above ^^^^
Member Banners:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/hokage4354/Shikamaru2.jpg
Co-Owner Banners:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/hokage4354/Shikamaru3.jpg
Owner Banners:
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/hokage4354/Shikamaru4.jp

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 06-12-2008 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Updates. . . .and more updates. . .
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shikamaru FC (Under New Ownership)

Cool .... Are these all the members ... U have to add the other ones who didn't get a reply before ...

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:04 PM   #3
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru2007 View Post
Cool .... Are these all the members ... U have to add the other ones who didn't get a reply before ...
Alright I'll do that.

For now, your my only co-owner.

I only want one.

I'll go add the other people.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 04-30-2008, 05:08 PM   #4
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

U think the other members will be all okay with this ?

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:13 PM   #5
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru2007 View Post
U think the other members will be all okay with this ?
Yes. Simply because they shouldn't care who own's the fc.

As long as their in it to talk about Shikamru, it doesn't matter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 04-30-2008, 05:36 PM   #6
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I have no problem, of all the FC's I'm a member of, this is the one with the least interaction from members. If you guys can turn that around, you have a good Captain here, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #7
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I have no problem, of all the FC's I'm a member of, this is the one with the least interaction from members. If you guys can turn that around, you have a good Captain here, lol.

That's , my goal.

In the old fc, everything was either offtopic or just pointless.....

NEW TOPIC: What kind of jutsu do you think shikamru will learn in the future?

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 05-01-2008, 09:03 AM   #8
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Time Space Jutsu if its possible for him would be mad cool.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 05-01-2008, 11:55 AM   #9
Genin

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura about

oh thank god, i was getting hella confused, cos there was this, and there was a new one in create a FC and i was like wtf, but finally we have an active leader thats all that matters doesnt matter who really does it.

as for the topic: i think he'll learn a more advance version of his shadow manipulation jutsu, like natuto's developing his new rasengan, shikamaru will do something like that

Rep me Green and i'll rep you back.
::Proud Co-Owner Of The::
::Own Clan FC::

::Ouran High School Host FC::

::Proud Member Of The::
::Shikamaru FC::

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:02 PM   #10
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

I actually think it would be cool if shika used element jutsu =n___n=

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 05-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #11
Genin

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura about

yeah, but i wonder what it is, im pretty sure its not wind, what do you think it is, i can't see it being water...

Rep me Green and i'll rep you back.
::Proud Co-Owner Of The::
::Own Clan FC::

::Ouran High School Host FC::

::Proud Member Of The::
::Shikamaru FC::

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #12
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar View Post
yeah, but i wonder what it is, im pretty sure its not wind, what do you think it is, i can't see it being water...
It probably is wind. Why? Asuma was wind ofcourse.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 05-01-2008, 07:29 PM   #13
NeoKakarott023

Members of this clan have the special ability with shadows. They can change their shadows to it follows others and controls their bodies so they emulate the exact movements of the shadow.

Many people confuse bloodline limits with special attack types.
Doujutsu - Doujutsu techniques are performed by with the eye. Doujutsu techniques are powerful because they can read Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu techniques and defeat them without any physical movement whatsoever. Because of the difficulty and power of these techniques, people who perform Doujutsu techniques are usually geniuses. The Sharingan is considered a Doujutsu technique.

Hijutsu - Hijutsu techniques are special techniques that can only be performed by a specific ninja, or only by ninjas from a specific clan or village. These techniques usually have to do with the heritage or physical appearance of the ninja. A lot of times, these techniques are a ninja's most powerful attack and favorite to perform. There are many different Hijutsu techniques in the series. Bloodline limits are considered Hijutsu techniques.

Kinjutsu - Kinjutsu techniques are techniques that are illegal and outlawed by the Kages. Kinjutsu techniques are extremely strong and can cause huge damage when used. If it is mastered by the wrong person; a whole village could be in severe jeopardy.

So while we don't know his chakra type, his Shadow Technique is a Hijutsu. He's transformed it from simply controlling the enemy, to the choke move, so thats why i thought next... totally engulf a persons body with the shadow and make them disapear in a time space warp crushing move similar to Kakashi's... only a theory, but he's due something cool, I just hope it isn't something corny like taking over Asumas knives and just copying him. I want him to be unique. Sorry the post is soo long, but no ones been talking for a while, lol.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 05-01-2008, 09:42 PM   #14
phew2
Jounin

phew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nicephew2 is just really nice

Thanks 4 add me in,

Eager 2 c Shikamaru vs Hidan 4 next coming episode.

@>-->---

Proud Co-Owner Of The
Welcome To The Host Club! <3

Proud Member Of The
The New Gaara FC
The Shikamaru FC

슈퍼주니어 <333

friends <333

fox maiden aka vixynn ~ <3
lil' sammy ~ My super banned princess
yellow flash 55 ~ My King
Thomas aka Mr. Magical_Flying _Twixbar ~ Gashu Guy

phew2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:08 PM   #15
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

hey so wats going on here

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote