do u think spirits and ghost are real? - Page 23 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 04-30-2008, 07:38 PM   #331
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

personally i belive anything supernatrual cause who know's that ringing in your ear could be a spritual ghost haunting you.. but i do think they exist cause sometimes i get that chill that someone's watching the hell out of me you know? but yes i do belive they exist very much so!
-SassyLady- is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2008, 12:43 PM   #332
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

NarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the rough

The paranormal entities that they talked about were probably fake in the first place. Nonetheless, I still believe in ghosts.

On a side note, I am watching one missed call today.
Old 05-04-2008, 09:42 AM   #333
musicjustin1
Genin

musicjustin1 is infamous around these parts

yes they are real

I know without our fans and the devotion of our fans we wouldn't be here. I don't mean to put them down, but I'm just stating a fact that it is hard to play to people that see you all the time and it takes a lot of fun out of it in some ways.

PART OF THE UZUMAKI FC

musicjustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #334
hakushiro
FUBAR

hakushiro is on a distinguished road

They are either real or I'm laughing mad. Since I maybe mad, then they maybe fakes.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:53 PM   #335
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

yep. they real. i know it, iv experienced them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 09:55 AM   #336
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Ghost are made out of pschological fear. And you said "No!! Ive seen one!!" Well its all just your mind tricking you. I cant explain it and it has something to do wiht your eyes and s***. You saw something coz you want something to see. Its all in your head.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:16 AM   #337
play25games
Genin

play25games is on a distinguished road

The answer is in Morpheu's definition of reality!!
play25games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 12:00 PM   #338
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by play25games View Post
The answer is in Morpheu's definition of reality!!
NEO: Programs Hacking Programs!!

Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Old 05-10-2008, 08:14 AM   #339
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

wait till you die.... you'll know if they really are...

I'm with the:

OniKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:20 AM   #340
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtvi3tboi08 View Post
i think they exist. when ever im at church i feel something crawl up my spine and my friend told me that there are a lot of spirits on the church ground and it has scared me. also my priest saw one at night. and i know my priest dont lie. so do u think they are real or not? explain...
Sorry but from that you deduced that ghosts exist? Could it not be that you've been watching The Sixth Sense?

Spine-tingling sensations and a priest 'who don't lie' do not mean ghosts exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
There are angelic beings, angels, but when people die, if they belive in god, or not, they do not beome angels. In the christian religions, humans who die when they are christians, that is, become higher then angels, they are above them. there should be some reference i could give you but i don't know this stuff by heart.

c'ya luv's
Just to pick you up on that and compare it to the ancient Jewish and the early Christian views: Yes people do not become angels, angels are traditionally a 'spiritual' being so to speak.
Dead people are dead people are dead people.

Christians believe that there will eventually be a resurrection of the dead where we will be re-embodied in physical, but transformed bodies, never to die or to decay again. Humans technically have more 'authority' over the 'evil powers' due to being made in God's image. It is this giving over of authority to 'alien' powers that causes the 'demonic' to hold sway over a life.
This also counts with worshipping things such as money, power, sex, ourselves, others, other 'gods' etc. Anything that is not God may end up becoming our 'god' and will have some power over us.

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Craigkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 06:32 AM   #341
kikuri
Genin

kikuri is on a distinguished road

we soooo have many in the dorm.

♥Fan's Clubs♥

Member: Akatsuki FC
Petitioning: Team 7 FC ♥
♪♫Owner of the Vampire Knight FC♫♪
kikuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 01:20 PM   #342
Mokujin
Academy Student

Mokujin is an unknown quantity at this point

I do, in the sense that once our physical bodies die, we become souls without bodies. However, I do not believe that human souls remain on the earth. I believe that they are immediately judged by God (I might get attacked for that) then sent to Hell or allowed to dwell in Heaven. The spirits that people may see are, if they are not figments of imagination, angels or demons. I know of people who have seen angels during a church service, and I know of people who have seen demons in corrupt places.
Old 05-17-2008, 08:33 AM   #343
Avian
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokujin View Post
I do, in the sense that once our physical bodies die, we become souls without bodies. However, I do not believe that human souls remain on the earth. I believe that they are immediately judged by God (I might get attacked for that) then sent to Hell or allowed to dwell in Heaven. The spirits that people may see are, if they are not figments of imagination, angels or demons. I know of people who have seen angels during a church service, and I know of people who have seen demons in corrupt places.
Yes your right once you die your soul will either go to heaven or hell there is no third choice. Though Catholics i believe thinks that there's this place called Purgatory which your soul will remain there where they pray and atone there sins until Judgement day arrives. That ofcorz if my knowledge of it was true is where ghost roam which is here on earth. I really cant think of a reason why would there be a Purgatory? I mean you'll be judge of being either a believer or a sinner. Purgatory is for what? For the souls who neither a believer or a sinner or a soul who followed the words or God but equally commited mortal sins?...

Christians believe that there is only 2 place a soul will go to... that is heaven or hell.

Rasengan- Chidori

Last edited by Avian; 05-17-2008 at 08:37 AM.
Old 05-18-2008, 01:46 AM   #344
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

If I'm not mistaken it was said that purgatory are for those who spent their lives as sinners yet repented before they died... and so their souls needs prayers from the living to be raised up to heaven.

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 11:16 AM   #345
sakura21
Genin

sakura21 is on a distinguished roadsakura21 is on a distinguished road

I do think that spirits and ghost are real, but I just don't get why their here. I've been trying to figure that out by watching those ghost channels, but I still don't know. All I know so far is that they are the souls of people who haven't been sent to their right place. They stay in the place were they died at and that's pretty much all that I knw.

Owner of: Japan FC
Member of:
Akatsuki Fc
Genius Fc
Co-owner of: Kekkei Genkai Fc

sakura21 is offline   Reply With Quote