Anonymous - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions > Surveys & Feedback

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #16
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anonymous

I talked with shino about the anonymous forums, using my solution for it would have been a pain in a way, because even if I did mask it the way I did it would have shown on the forums home who made the latest post, so I thought I'd look for a plugin, shino also thought it would be a good idea, so the plugin yes runs on the user name anonymous. It may be temporary, if I find a better solution on my own I will change it then.

Old 02-08-2008, 12:22 AM   #17
(Anonymous)
unkown

(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute(Anonymous) has a reputation beyond repute

i c wat u did thar
Old 02-08-2008, 11:20 AM   #18
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I actually have the personal code to use for this upgrade. Because you were taking so long with it, I started talking to a buddy of mine and he and I kinda hack and slashed it together. Talk to me on AIM or via PM and we can get this thing on its feet.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Old 02-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #19
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Alright, I'll IM you.

Old 05-14-2008, 05:14 PM   #20
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Testing again.

Edit: Shit. Shit shit shit shit. NR17: Send me the code for this area. I'd like to play around with it.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
Closed Thread