Where will sasuke go now? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

View Poll Results: What will sasuke do?
Go back to konoha? 17 29.82%
Become a drifter like jiraiya? 10 17.54%
Stay with heibi? 10 17.54%
Somethind totally different and unexpected? 20 35.09%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough
Where will sasuke go now?

Now that he knows the truth what do you guys think he will do at this point?

The badass shinobis
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2008, 12:01 PM   #2
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about
Re: Where will sasuke go now?

something unexpected, like being an akatsuki member and putting his sights on konoha esp. danzou...

I'm with the:

OniKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe Stay with his team .... and the they drift like Jiraiya or get back to Konoha

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:05 PM   #4
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

which reminds me... what happened to hebi and kisame???

I'm with the:

Old 05-23-2008, 12:06 PM   #5
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

Kishi left Suigetsu fighting Kisame ..... and went to Sasuke-Itachi-Madara Saga
I hope we will see the fight next chapter

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:08 PM   #6
OniKage
Shadow Demon

yes... i wish he would... that sasuke-madara-itachi issue had been holding up quite a lot of chapters...

I'm with the:

Old 05-23-2008, 12:10 PM   #7
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Something totally different and unexpected?
To hell .
Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:45 PM   #8
Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar
Genin

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura about

im not sure, i can't see him going back to kohana definatly, i don't see him wandering on his own with out purpose, and i'm not sure if he'll meet back up with hebi, but maybe karrin will find him

Rep me Green and i'll rep you back.
::Proud Co-Owner Of The::
::Own Clan FC::

::Ouran High School Host FC::

::Proud Member Of The::
::Shikamaru FC::

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:02 PM   #9
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Konoha... no!!

Wandering alone... I dont think so!!

Regroup with team Hebi... Most probably!!

Join up with Madara and unravel more truth about the massacre and/or perhaps revive the Uchiha Clan and re-establish once and for all the reputation of the Uchiha's that once Madara had created... Definite Possibility!!

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:08 PM   #10
Raidori
Genin

Raidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
Konoha... no!!

Wandering alone... I dont think so!!

Regroup with team Hebi... Most probably!!

Join up with Madara and unravel more truth about the massacre and/or perhaps revive the Uchiha Clan and re-establish once and for all the reputation of the Uchiha's that once Madara had created... Definite Possibility!!
kishi, is that you? no, well ok then....i say he will eventually go back to his real friends and hebi will either break up or get picked off one by one by the remaining akatsuki members and some chunin rank ninja from konoha. he will probably go back because he would be view as a hero by konoha by taking itachi down just like his brother wanted. that was part of his plan like we just read in 401, remember?
Raidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:25 PM   #11
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

I think Tobi will ask if Sasuke wants to join with him and become apart of Akatsuki along with Hebi. Then the positions will be filled it seems.

Itachi-Sasuke
Deidara-Suigetsu
Hidan-Juugo
Kakuzu or w/e-Karin

and with Tobi taking Sasori's spot, all the positions will be filled. Or maybe something else will happen who knows.

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:37 PM   #12
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidori View Post
kishi, is that you? no, well ok then....i say he will eventually go back to his real friends and hebi will either break up or get picked off one by one by the remaining akatsuki members and some chunin rank ninja from konoha. he will probably go back because he would be view as a hero by konoha by taking itachi down just like his brother wanted. that was part of his plan like we just read in 401, remember?
No im not Kishi... You can rest easy now .

How can he think that when his brother died because of elders that he thought was in complete harmony with Uchiha Clan turned out to be a big conspiracy to eliminate Uchiha out on the face of the earth. I mean he needs to take it to Danzou and kick his ass for ordering such a thing.

Besides he cant go back, he betrayed Konoha and tried to kill Naruto. He he has no more face to show to them and i think he accept it as it is. Itachi is dead(thats what headlines said XD), He learned the truth, He has no goal, Nowhere to go to. All he wants now is the revival of the clan. Well thats what i think atleast.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan

Last edited by Avian; 05-23-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #13
jsaviers
Chuunin

jsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of light

Kishi will do the unexpected. I can see Sasuke being more of an ally to the Leaf but returning, i don't think so. As for Hebi, I think they will either disperse or stick with sasuke as more allies of the leaf. But It will be fun to see what happens and whick diretion kishi sends Sasuke.

True Strength.
...Courage.
...Wisdom.
Not from this Sacrifice.

The HAHA Guy
member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Check out this Site.
http://ffcentral.forumsfree.org/index.htm

It seems I am Co-Owner of the Final Fantasy FC
jsaviers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #14
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I wish he would meet up with naruto and co and get back with them but i doubt thats going to happen or not right now. So my guess would be he gets back with Hebi.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #15
Raidori
Genin

Raidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the roughRaidori is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
No im not Kishi... You can rest easy now .

How can he think that when his brother died because of elders that he thought was in complete harmony with Uchiha Clan turned out to be a big conspiracy to eliminate Uchiha out on the face of the earth. I mean he needs to take it to Danzou and kick his ass for ordering such a thing.

Besides he cant go back, he betrayed Konoha and tried to kill Naruto. He he has no more face to show to them and i think he accept it as it is. Itachi is dead(thats what headlines said XD), He learned the truth, He has no goal, Nowhere to go to. All he wants now is the revival of the clan. Well thats what i think atleast.
so why do you think there going after him? to take him to prison for killing someone who killed his etire clan then joined akatsuki? you think thats why naruto sakura kakashi choji shikamaru hinata and all the other are trying to find him for? to imprison him? why do you think there call sasuke retrevial arcs. they capture criminals.

Last edited by Raidori; 05-23-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Raidori is offline   Reply With Quote