The Legend of Zelda FC - Page 101 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-16-2008, 04:31 PM   #1501
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

For anyone else who's played TP, were you somewhat disappointed in the music? Just a little?
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-21-2008, 05:04 PM   #1502
emerald69
War, war never changes...

emerald69 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know, I didn't really listen to the music all that much.

Halo 3 Clan Group Link
http://forums.narutocentral.com/group.php?groupid=84
emerald69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 03:08 PM   #1503
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Sorry if this spoils anything for Twilight Princess, but I just finished Arbiter's Grounds, and Jiminy Crickets - that Spinner is AMAZING! It's probably the neat-o'est original weapon I'll encounter in this game, and it's my favorite so far!
Old 05-26-2008, 11:16 AM   #1504
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Not really SL, I actually loved the music. No, the thing that I found weird was the graphics. Everything looks like it's.....dusty. I really don't know how to describe it but it was annoying. I eventually got used to it though.

And about the Spinner: Yeah, it's cool when you first get it but then it gets dull. Wait a little bit more and you'll find my favorite item. I won't spoil it for you.
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:11 PM   #1505
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
Not really SL, I actually loved the music. No, the thing that I found weird was the graphics. Everything looks like it's.....dusty. I really don't know how to describe it but it was annoying. I eventually got used to it though.
See, the thing with me when it comes to the music is that most of it is just borrowed from Ocarina of Time. I just think it could be way more varied, especially for a game with so many locations and all. I know all Zelda games do this...but, this one just seems to do it more. Like, I've heard this game doesn't use an actual orchestra, but, in a way, it seems like it could have done better if it did.

Themes I've really liked so far would include the Hyrule theme, the title, Gerudo Desert, Midna's theme, and Snowpeak Ruins. That's as far as I've been so far, and right now I'm in that stupid Sacred Grotto with the freakishly creepy Skull Kid. D:

The graphics? I think they're really great! I don't exactly know what you mean by 'dusty', but if you played it on a Wii, the reason might be because, well, Twilight Princess is simply a GCN game. It was originally created for the GCN, hence the graphics might not match up to Wii standards. But perhaps you thought it was dusty because it was really realistically detailed? I don't know. I thought it was really bright on some occasions, but, yeah. I like the graphics. 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi
And about the Spinner: Yeah, it's cool when you first get it but then it gets dull. Wait a little bit more and you'll find my favorite item. I won't spoil it for you.
Is it the weapon you get in Snowpeak Ruins? It was the Megaton Hammer all over again, but slower. 8D

Speaking of that, I had no idea I was in a dungeon until I was in the boss room. I just thought it was a mansion that needed my help or something while waiting for dinner. And geez - that cinema before the boss was awfully strange and creepy.

But, I do have to say, that was a really creative dungeon, what with the whole mansion thing and all. The music was also creepy and slightly intense, which I really liked.

/done
Old 05-26-2008, 02:26 PM   #1506
emerald69
War, war never changes...

emerald69 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm quitting this FC. Sorry guys! See ya around the site.

Halo 3 Clan Group Link
http://forums.narutocentral.com/group.php?groupid=84
emerald69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 05:07 PM   #1507
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post

The graphics? I think they're really great! I don't exactly know what you mean by 'dusty', but if you played it on a Wii, the reason might be because, well, Twilight Princess is simply a GCN game. It was originally created for the GCN, hence the graphics might not match up to Wii standards. But perhaps you thought it was dusty because it was really realistically detailed? I don't know. I thought it was really bright on some occasions, but, yeah. I like the graphics. 8D
No, I actually played it for the gamecube. And even I don't know how to explain it. Maybe....the colors? Ah, whatever. Maybe I'm just insane

Quote:
Is it the weapon you get in Snowpeak Ruins? It was the Megaton Hammer all over again, but slower. 8D

Speaking of that, I had no idea I was in a dungeon until I was in the boss room. I just thought it was a mansion that needed my help or something while waiting for dinner. And geez - that cinema before the boss was awfully strange and creepy.

But, I do have to say, that was a really creative dungeon, what with the whole mansion thing and all. The music was also creepy and slightly intense, which I really liked.

/done
Yeah, the Ball & Chain! That was my favorite item. The things I liked best was that you could just leave "X" or "Y" pressed and enemies that got to close would get flattened.

I liked that dungeon a lot. I agree with you, it isn't your typical dungeon and that's what made it so badass.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:57 PM   #1508
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Warning, message may contain spoilers.
Quote:
Yeah, the Ball & Chain! That was my favorite item. The things I liked best was that you could just leave "X" or "Y" pressed and enemies that got to close would get flattened.
It's an amazing weapon! Although, I don't use it a lot.
And that Dominion Rod? That was pretty awesome, too! Not as cool as the spinner, though, which still remains my favorite.

Okay, so right now, I'm at Hyrule Castle, and I just have to say, as cool as Zant seemed before, he's actually pretty fruity and a freak. The Twilight residents aren't too pretty, either. Midna mentioned she was an imp because of a curse Zant put on her, but after seeing those citizens, I'm very afraid. 8D

So, that whole bringing the barrier down and fused shadows dealio...can I just say "Jiminy Cricket!"? Because that Midna spider was just weeeeeeird. I didn't know the Fused Shadows could do that.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #1509
Sevi
Toothpick

Quote:
Warning, message may contain spoilers.

It's an amazing weapon! Although, I don't use it a lot.
And that Dominion Rod? That was pretty awesome, too! Not as cool as the spinner, though, which still remains my favorite.
I ended up killing myself with the dominion rod. I was leading the big dude with the hammer and after getting hurt a lot, I tried to whack an enemy with the dude's hammer but only ended up killing myself....XD.....It was pretty pathetic

Quote:
Okay, so right now, I'm at Hyrule Castle, and I just have to say, as cool as Zant seemed before, he's actually pretty fruity and a freak. The Twilight residents aren't too pretty, either. Midna mentioned she was an imp because of a curse Zant put on her, but after seeing those citizens, I'm very afraid. 8D
Yeah the Zant thing really caught me by surprise. I thought he would be a terrifying, serious, extremely evil guy. But then he went all five-year-old on me and I was like "Wtf"...

Apparently, Zant and Midna are the only normal people in Twilight...Which doesn't make sense...

Quote:
So, that whole bringing the barrier down and fused shadows dealio...can I just say "Jiminy Cricket!"? Because that Midna spider was just weeeeeeird. I didn't know the Fused Shadows could do that.
Yeah, it was so random how she just randomly turned in a big spider-thing, another cool surprise...

So you already beat it SL?
Old 06-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #1510
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

This message might have some spoilers. Shield your eyes if you need to. (LoZ: TP - Review)
EDIT: Actually, I might just put this in tags.
Quote:
I ended up killing myself with the dominion rod. I was leading the big dude with the hammer and after getting hurt a lot, I tried to whack an enemy with the dude's hammer but only ended up killing myself....XD.....It was pretty pathetic
...wow. 8D I thought that Armagohma (sp?) was probably the most easiest boss in the game. Seriously.

Quote:
Yeah the Zant thing really caught me by surprise. I thought he would be a terrifying, serious, extremely evil guy. But then he went all five-year-old on me and I was like "Wtf"...
I would say the right term is "Tingle" - 8D.

But yeah, his ToonTown hat was, like, wow, this guy is scary. And you know that freaky scream that would play whenever you saw Zant? That just made him seem more frightening. But he ended up being really weak (and easy to beat, especially during the duel!) and needy and eccentric, and his slinky neck doesn't help his qualities.

Oh, yeah. My sister was watching me play, and we were at the before-boss cinema with Zant, and she was, like, "I wish he'd take his mask off; I want to see what he looks like." Then he took his mask off, and then she said, "Okay, I take that back." Those Twilight residents creep us out.

Quote:
Apparently, Zant and Midna are the only normal people in Twilight...Which doesn't make sense...
They're normal? I thought they were the freaks not-normal people, just because Midna was of higher power and Zant was a servant or something. I don't know.

Twilight citizens aren't nice, though. I mean, I run around, trying to bring them to their normal selves, because it's the nice thing to do, right? And I even lost eight hearts in an attempt to try to get the guy on the far east side. And they don't even talk to me! D:<

8D

Quote:
Yeah, it was so random how she just randomly turned in a big spider-thing, another cool surprise...

So you already beat it SL?
I thought that was creepy.
No, I'm almost there. I'm at the last dungeon, the castle. I just finished the courtyard section of it. That Orc guy who decided to battle me? He was really easy, and when he lost, I was, like, "What now, sucker" and Midna popped out of nowhere to say something that I hoped would be complimentary, but all she told me was that he spoke. <.<

I'll finish soon. 8D

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 06-03-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:03 AM   #1511
Sevi
Toothpick

Quote:
...wow. 8D I thought that Armagohma (sp?) was probably the most easiest boss in the game. Seriously.
Yeah, although he looked fckin awesome....The little spider eye was funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord;1515829I
would say the right term is "Tingle" - 8D.
Lol, XD, you're right!

Quote:
But yeah, his ToonTown hat was, like, wow, this guy is scary. And you know that freaky scream that would play whenever you saw Zant? That just made him seem more frightening. But he ended up being really weak (and easy to beat, especially during the duel!) and needy and eccentric, and his slinky neck doesn't help his qualities.
Yeah, the whole game just added up the tension, and when you finally meet him you just can't help but feel a little disappointed. :/

Quote:
They're normal? I thought they were the freaks not-normal people, just because Midna was of higher power and Zant was a servant or something. I don't know.
No, exactly, they're normal compared to all the other citizens. The normal ones are just like either short and fat or tall and skinny, and neither have normal faces....Zant has a normal-ish face, and he's just supposed to be a jester. And Midna, obviously because she's the princess.

Quote:
Twilight citizens aren't nice, though. I mean, I run around, trying to bring them to their normal selves, because it's the nice thing to do, right? And I even lost eight hearts in an attempt to try to get the guy on the far east side. And they don't even talk to me! D:<

8D
I agree, again, how come Zant and Midna talk, and these guys are like, "Ooooooohhhhhhh"... yeah I was expecting a bow and them saying, "Thank you very freakin much" or something....And all I get is a moan >.> XD

Quote:
No, I'm almost there. I'm at the last dungeon, the castle. I just finished the courtyard section of it. That Orc guy who decided to battle me? He was really easy, and when he lost, I was, like, "What now, sucker" and Midna popped out of nowhere to say something that I hoped would be complimentary, but all she told me was that he spoke. <.<

I'll finish soon. 8D
Omg I laughed my ass off at that...I didn't realize that he hadn't spoken, and Midna was all stunned and bewildered. Rofl!

You know, I like Midna at the beginning, when she was sneaky, rude, tricky and funny. But at the end she was all sentimental and serious. I would have liked it if she continued to be cool throughout all the game......

And I would've liked to see more of the normal day twilight life. That would've been interesting.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:05 AM   #1512
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Do u guys remember that trial that was like 57 floors deep...

(It appeared after u returned the bridge that it's in the dessert, to the original location and u discover the stairs that go down)

If it wasn't for the rupee armor and the fairies i might had died.. ><

and u unlock the fairies and they appear on the fountain

Sorry If i spoiled something SL... XD
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:40 PM   #1513
Sevi
Toothpick

I did that shit twice XD....If you do it twice, you'll see the postman in one of the rooms trying to find her....
Old 06-07-2008, 11:37 AM   #1514
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Careful, possible spoilers. Discussion of the end (close to the end) of TP.
Quote:
Yeah, although he looked fckin awesome....The little spider eye was funny.
I just used a bomb arrow on it and it was dead. D: I mean, that was two seconds. Hence, easiest boss ever. ^^

Quote:
Yeah, the whole game just added up the tension, and when you finally meet him you just can't help but feel a little disappointed. :/
Amen.

Quote:
No, exactly, they're normal compared to all the other citizens. The normal ones are just like either short and fat or tall and skinny, and neither have normal faces....Zant has a normal-ish face, and he's just supposed to be a jester. And Midna, obviously because she's the princess.
How do you know they're not just normal and Zant and Midna are the weird ones? And I thought Zant was just a servant or something.

Quote:
You know, I like Midna at the beginning, when she was sneaky, rude, tricky and funny. But at the end she was all sentimental and serious. I would have liked it if she continued to be cool throughout all the game......
I don't know, I really just like Midna's character in every way possible. I mean, yeah, she was pretty sassy in the beginning of the game, which kind of amused me about her character, but I don't know. Sure, with the whole Zelda bit in her, she was softer (with a little less sarcasm than before) and seemed much more help, IMO. Then that whole last scene just made me sad.

It's a kind of liking that I can't put into words for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
Do u guys remember that trial that was like 57 floors deep...

(It appeared after u returned the bridge that it's in the dessert, to the original location and u discover the stairs that go down)
Yeah, I tried the first ten floors and was bored. Then I saw the fairy and she explained something about more stages, and I was, like, "Screw this, I'm going to Arbiter's" and...that's it. I'm thinking about going back to finish it.

So, yeah. I finished the game, finally (about forty-three hours of gameplay? I'm not totally sure, I left it on and left the room on SEVERAL occasions). It's actually pretty good in the end, "original" as I might say. (Zant. D

The actual Hyrule Castle dungeon was pretty easy; there wasn't anything overwhelmingly challenging except when I wanted to get the 300 rupees in the secret room. I ran back to Hyrule Castle Town to donate 300, but I could only get to 100 before he gave me a Piece of Heart, and I was, like, "Seriously?! What in the world?!" It was the worst time to stop taking money.

But I liked Ganondorf's design, and the "Wolf" Ganondorf (probably just "Ganon"), as well as the Horse Battle (which would have been easier if Zelda made her flipping shots). I kind of think it could have been harder, I only lost one and a half hearts in the whole fight. I wish the swordfight with Ganondorf could have been as challenging as the one in Wind Waker, but, yeah.

Good game overall. I liked the music in the end, and the credits were amazing. 8D
Old 07-08-2008, 09:22 PM   #1515
Sevi
Toothpick

Quote:
How do you know they're not just normal and Zant and Midna are the weird ones? And I thought Zant was just a servant or something.
That's what I mean. Midna and Zant are just freaks. >.>

Quote:
I don't know, I really just like Midna's character in every way possible. I mean, yeah, she was pretty sassy in the beginning of the game, which kind of amused me about her character, but I don't know. Sure, with the whole Zelda bit in her, she was softer (with a little less sarcasm than before) and seemed much more help, IMO. Then that whole last scene just made me sad.

It's a kind of liking that I can't put into words for some reason.

Oh yeah. I though Midna was super helpful. Like, compared to Navi.
My God she didn't say anything helpful. =P

Yeah me too. Although it was fantastic nonetheless. >.<

Quote:
Yeah, I tried the first ten floors and was bored. Then I saw the fairy and she explained something about more stages, and I was, like, "Screw this, I'm going to Arbiter's" and...that's it. I'm thinking about going back to finish it.
It's worth it. Really fun. I recommend it. =P

Quote:
So, yeah. I finished the game, finally (about forty-three hours of gameplay? I'm not totally sure, I left it on and left the room on SEVERAL occasions). It's actually pretty good in the end, "original" as I might say. (Zant. D

The actual Hyrule Castle dungeon was pretty easy; there wasn't anything overwhelmingly challenging except when I wanted to get the 300 rupees in the secret room. I ran back to Hyrule Castle Town to donate 300, but I could only get to 100 before he gave me a Piece of Heart, and I was, like, "Seriously?! What in the world?!" It was the worst time to stop taking money.
Lol! XD
There's a secret room? =|
Really?
All of the times I've passed TP I usually skip most of the castle cause I get impatient. And frustrated.

I got it from the beginning. With all the bugs.
That was fun.
Looking for them all over Hyrule.
I liked that =P

Quote:
But I liked Ganondorf's design, and the "Wolf" Ganondorf (probably just "Ganon"), as well as the Horse Battle (which would have been easier if Zelda made her flipping shots). I kind of think it could have been harder, I only lost one and a half hearts in the whole fight. I wish the swordfight with Ganondorf could have been as challenging as the one in Wind Waker, but, yeah.

Good game overall. I liked the music in the end, and the credits were amazing. 8D
Almost right. Apparently he's called Beast Ganon. If SMBB is to be believed. >.<

It took me a while to figure out that I had to stand in front of him and flip him on his side. >.>

Yeah the horse battle was pretty easy. I had no trouble with it, at least.

Jesus. I thought the sword fight was hard. I though it was harder than the Wind Waker one. By far.

I almost lost all my hearts on the sword fight in TP, but in WW I barely lost a few.
Lol

I loved the music. I seriously loved it.
The credits were nice.
Everything returning back to normal.
Great clip.