Kage FC (New Owners) - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-29-2008, 04:06 PM   #31
yellow flash 55
the yellow flash

yellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enough
Re: Kage FC (New Owners)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Finalizing things (contest, shhh), the new site rocks!!
yes it does. so have you goten every thing sorted for the contest?

please acsept this flower of love ladys

member ofthe welcometo the host club<3 FC
the new uchiha sasuke FC
the oficial debating FC
the naruto abridged series FC
naruhina FC
co-owner
kage fanclub(the raikage)
the welcome to the host club <3 FC king

my friends
phew2
fox maiden
emiko-sammy
yellow flash 55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-30-2008, 09:16 PM   #32
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

The Kage 1 on 1 Debate Championship

This will be a 1 on 1 debating/battling contest that will be held for Kage FC members. Their are 2 opposing sides, the Law: Shodamine, Nidamine, Sandimine, Tsunade, Gaara, & Jiraiya; vs. the Kaos: Pein, Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kazuku, Hidan, Kisame, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Zabuza, & Haku.

There will be a variety of different locations which will have bearing on the match, with conditions like 'rainy' a possibility. The debate will be turn based, and the debators will have at least 24 hours to respond. This memo is to fully implement the contest and get a vote from the FC.

#1 The debate should occur how many days a week?

#2 Which days are best?

#3 Should the debate be within our thread, or create a new thread with password privilges to FC members only?

#4 Would you participate, and which character would you prefer?

#5 Would you like to participate as a judge for matches?

#6 If you lost in the tournament would you still be an honest judge for other matches and not bitter?

Info. Currently if someone is scheduled for a 1 on 1 match, the preferrence would be to have the debates at least 1 to 2 days apart to allow extra time for responses. There will be a moves list for all characters, (straight from the manga), and debaters are to assume control of their matches themselves until the time is up, or both parties agree that the other is 'owned'. If there is a disagreement judges will also be assigned to every match.
All FC Member please post responses and I can post the sign up sheet as soon as these things are worked out. Every vote counts make sure your heard. Even if you aren't interested, just let the Kages know.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #33
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

All members please post responses to the upcoming debating contest!!!

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 06-04-2008, 05:38 AM   #34
miho_san
seminiferous tubule

miho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enoughmiho_san will become famous soon enough

can i join??? and did you just doubleposted!?

Mga Adbentyurs ni JunJun

Wapolz' useless quote
Enter if you dare
...I never let my schooling interfere with my education...

member of:

†Official Tamabayan ng NL†

the anti-sasuke fan club

the akatsuki FC

miho_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 06:56 AM   #35
yellow flash 55
the yellow flash

yellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enough

1 3days
2 mon, wed, and fri
3 new thread with password
4 yes and the raikage
5 just as long as it`s not my match I`m judjing
6 yes

the new uchiha sasuke FC
the oficial debating FC
naruhina FC
co-owner

my friends
phew2
fox maiden
emiko-sammy
Old 06-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #36
NeoKakarott023

Yes you may join, yes I did double post, we just opened this new Kage site, and I email all the member waiting for a response to to upcoming contest, Yellow Flash no problems with our new entry? Everyone (except YellowFlash) please post responses as quickly as possible so we can get started soon.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 06-04-2008, 03:46 PM   #37
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

FC UPDATE-

I'm making jimmer a co-owner due to inactivity.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:51 AM   #38
yellow flash 55
the yellow flash

new subject if you could be a kage from any were what kage me the raikage.

the new uchiha sasuke FC
the oficial debating FC
naruhina FC
co-owner

my friends
phew2
fox maiden
emiko-sammy
Old 06-05-2008, 08:52 AM   #39
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage4354 View Post
FC UPDATE-

I'm making jimmer a co-owner due to inactivity.
Actually besides you, Flash, myself, no members have been posting, I emailed everyone in the FC telling them to check out the new site & contest 2 days ago. We need a member drive, also we have to add our new FC member.... Apologies for double posting before, but welcome to the Kage FC.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 06-05-2008, 11:23 AM   #40
yellow flash 55
the yellow flash

so unless we get more memmbers to come were not doing the contest.

the new uchiha sasuke FC
the oficial debating FC
naruhina FC
co-owner

my friends
phew2
fox maiden
emiko-sammy
Old 06-05-2008, 01:01 PM   #41
emiko-sammy
noodle vampire

emiko-sammy is on a distinguished road

huh? what contest?? o.0

don't cry my lil naru-chan T.T

member of:

• welcome to the host club <3

• kage FC

my best buddys!! <3

yellow flash 55 <3

phew2 <3

fox maiden <3

emiko-sammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:05 PM   #42
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiko-sammy View Post
huh? what contest?? o.0
The Kage 1 on 1 Debate Championship

This will be a 1 on 1 debating/battling contest that will be held for Kage FC members. Their are 2 opposing sides, the Law: Shodamine, Nidamine, Sandimine, Tsunade, Gaara, & Jiraiya; vs. the Kaos: Pein, Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Kazuku, Hidan, Kisame, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Zabuza, & Haku.

There will be a variety of different locations which will have bearing on the match, with conditions like 'rainy' a possibility. The debate will be turn based, and the debators will have at least 24 hours to respond. This memo is to fully implement the contest and get a vote from the FC.

#1 The debate should occur how many days a week?

#2 Which days are best?

#3 Should the debate be within our thread, or create a new thread with password privilges to FC members only?

#4 Would you participate, and which character would you prefer?

#5 Would you like to participate as a judge for matches?

#6 If you lost in the tournament would you still be an honest judge for other matches and not bitter?

Info. Currently if someone is scheduled for a 1 on 1 match, the preferrence would be to have the debates at least 1 to 2 days apart to allow extra time for responses. There will be a moves list for all characters, (straight from the manga), and debaters are to assume control of their matches themselves until the time is up, or both parties agree that the other is 'owned'. If there is a disagreement judges will also be assigned to every match.
All FC Member please post responses and I can post the sign up sheet as soon as these things are worked out. Every vote counts make sure your heard. Even if you aren't interested, just let the Kages know.

We have members we just have to find them, lol.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 06-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #43
yellow flash 55
the yellow flash

what should be our next subject?

the new uchiha sasuke FC
the oficial debating FC
naruhina FC
co-owner

my friends
phew2
fox maiden
emiko-sammy
Old 06-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #44
NeoKakarott023

What are the possibilities, what would've happened if Orochimaru had been made Hokage instead of Yondamine, how would the Naruto be different. I for one think the Akatsuki would have a much harder time simply doing what they want, and I'd even guess that some members would've flip flop from working with Pein, and began working for Orochimaru.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 06-05-2008, 08:57 PM   #45
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

What happened to the original Kage FC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
What are the possibilities, what would've happened if Orochimaru had been made Hokage instead of Yondamine, how would the Naruto be different. I for one think the Akatsuki would have a much harder time simply doing what they want, and I'd even guess that some members would've flip flop from working with Pein, and began working for Orochimaru.
Well, most likely he would die from the nine tails or he would let the village fall to the ground while yondaime trys to fight the Jinchuriki but he would become kage because of his "skills" or so they say, but none the less if yondaime didn't become kage even though he saved the village from the nine tails and sealed it in Naruto, eventually Orochimaru will try to get anbus to kill naruto or captured for experiments.

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote