Im evil :P - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-09-2008, 07:23 AM   #1
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road
Im evil :P

So I think Im evil.... I hate all of mankind, I want to destroy this world/rule It. I wan't to see the children cry as their parents kill each other. I want the elderly to drop dead from painful heart attacks. I want everyone to die! I want the world to go Into war! Every continent being destroyed little by little each day! But what I want even more..Is to watch our country die from the Inside, our soldiers at war with themselves, Cities crumbling from their own citizens, Goverment falling! Ahhh, Boy would It be fun to watch our planet die by our own hands, And when Its finally over and Its Impossible to restore the world to the way It was before, I will laugh until I die!

Last edited by Sesshomaru_55; 06-09-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2008, 07:49 AM   #2
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts
Re: Im evil :P

Your not evil,if anything you just feel upset over somthiung unimportant,and even if you wont accept or admit it it's true.You may hate the world and feel that it is not worth saving,we have all been there,but we didnt make some thread about it on a forum,we GOT OVER IT!!!Am I saying that entertaining the thought of a mass extinctioin of the sphere of rock we call our home is all bad,no I'm not.Dont get me wrong I hate alot of people in this world,and I do think the world should be "cleaned up" but a masive destruction of all mankind,thts like some gay generic villain idea.Also I would like to add that merely being upset with your parents,friends,school,job,etc. may constitute a temporary feeling of hatred to the world,it does make one truly evil if they get mad over such petty reasons.

I hope I cleared this up for your,your not evil,your just seeking attention,and if you are actually feeling depressed about somthing dont let things get bad.

In all seriousness to everyone who post here,depression can hurt alot of people,and I'm not doing this to mess with the OP,or try to pry into there personal life.But I take this issue very seriously,if you are feeling depressed or no somone who is,please open the spoiler,and follow this important link.

Link to help you need.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:36 AM   #3
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

Nah Im not trying to get attention nor am I upset, If I were to do that everyone would come In and start flameing me. I just felt like spreading my feelings around, maybe pick up some followers lol. I just simply hate this boring world xD

And I saw that pic a long time ago lol.
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:18 AM   #4
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

Meh,I was just looking for a way I could sound assholish,then sincere,and then lulzy,all in one post.

Also,I know it's old,but I felt like using it,my origional link was going to be a rick roll but i chose against it.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:43 AM   #5
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Sesh, you need to stop making these attention whorish threads. =/

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:59 AM   #6
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

Zomg He's An Attention Whore Cuz He Mades A Threads On A forumz! Hacks And Attension!
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:04 AM   #7
Kamakazi
Chuunin

Kamakazi is on a distinguished road

hahahahahahahahaha XD
Old 06-09-2008, 10:18 AM   #8
Miburo

Another emofag thread? = /
Old 06-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #9
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

In other news, my world is great. I don't have any desire to bring misery to anyone or anything intentionally. I wish the emos weren't chicken. They'd have killed themselves by now. Less evil gayness in the world = win.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #10
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:23 PM   #11
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Hahahaha <3 gotta love shrike, perfect example of what to do XD

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Kushina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #12
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

To be pure evil you need viva pinyata =/
and Im seriuse

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:55 PM   #13
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:58 PM   #14
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoku View Post
damn I made a yugioh card for this kid out of that lmao

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 01:09 PM   #15
Miburo

Making yugioh cards is almost as lame as being an emofag.

Almost.