Naruto 403 Discussions - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 01:34 PM   #136
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

It's easy wehn it comes down to this bullshit about kids were there any kids shown other then sasuke.... No

How many ppl were in that clan we see hyuugan had like about 10 ppl max we don not know of the uchiha number all we can do is asumme guess what you can take that assumption and shove it right back were it came from since it won't count either way.

Itachi killed the clan on his own free will nobody forced him to do it sure the 3 asked him but they didn't say do it or die no why because if they said that he could have sided with the uchiha and started the war....

We do not know of any children other then sasuke you cannot assume these things and say them as fact it makes you look mad ignorant for refusing the facts which are THERE WERE NO OTHER KIDS if kishi wanted there to be other kids he would make it as we have seen him draw millions of not needed ppl just like that for show so yeah...

He killed his clan because they were eevil they wanted to kill inoccent ppl to get to the top even if meant starting a war with ALL THE NINJA COUNTRIES they were going for it itachi stop a 4th ninja war he did it to protect the village he loved.


So util you show me one place were it says kids were there other then sasuke then all and everything about children is null and void doesn't exist nor will it exist...

i hope that clears up things on the matter.
Namikaze85 is offline  


Old 06-09-2008, 01:56 PM   #137
BlackKakashi31
Genin
 
BlackKakashi31's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BlackKakashi31 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

I'm confused now. At what point in the chapter did they discuss the Uchiha children? Can someone provide me a page? If not, let it go. Guess what? The Uchiha children, there or not, have nothing to do with driving the Manga. Dayum!!! Stay on topic!
__________________
I just graduated from the Academy and still can't get right! Damn!!! This CPT!!!
BlackKakashi31 is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 02:13 PM   #138
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

We are discussing the topic.. if we want to talk about then we will.. when we try to discuss who and what itachi killed thats the topic.. or do we have to defind what a topic is to you. A topic is anything discussed that could of happened within manga. Not just the current chapter.
Mystik is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #139
SilverYondiame
ANBU
 
SilverYondiame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Konoha
Age: 30
Posts: 1,505
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

Man, I leave for a few days and there is complete chaos on the discussion forum.lol. Well, I'll add my few cents to the thread. To sum up, I am severely disappointed with this chapter. Itachi sharing more power with naruto is a weak cheat for Naruto to gain more power. And still, it is only to kick in if he battles Sasuke..... another weak cheat. Itachi foreshadowing that Sasuke would attack Konoha..... its more like Itachi still did things in double agent style before he died. Which shows how cool Itachi was, but as for Sasuke and Naruto. This situation weakens them both as characters. Sasuke turning to say that he is going attack Konoha is alright for a twisted turn of events.... but for Itachi to say that what will you do Naruto if Sasuke attacks konoha and you have to kill him. No real depth for Naruto to say that he will do both when he couldn't even fend off Itachi nor do anything against Madara with 7 other people's help. And on top of that, he was too stupid to say that what did Itachi want to talk to him about when he did talk to him. To top off, Naruto was laying in is stupid bed mopping again while Sasuke had gotten another boost of power. If you look at it in so far, everytime Sasuke gains more power, Naruto is wasting time again doing nothng but getting weaker in comparison. This chapter pissed me off seriously! I liked TSO and my predicitions better - more story to it that flowed than what Kishi just puked out of his ass in this last chapter!
__________________
Member of the Badass Shinobi FC
SilverYondiame is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #140
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

^then buddy pack your bags and go back were you came from and think over about what you just wrote lmfaooo.

First you have no proof to say what itachi gave naruto is either only for sasuke or just like that.

Second naruto isn't weak... we haven't seen him in an all out fight so please stfu already not only you but everyone who brings the naruto fighting up.

When he first saw sasuke naruto was tired and nearly drained yamato himself said it's better if we go back because you are in no condition to go on.....

He foguht kakzuu and he was drained as well

what do you expect about madara seriosuly it's pathetic you even put him in this even iof it were half of konoah they still wouldn't do shit because he is madara he is the strongest villain all of the other strong ones died already so now its madara's time.

Sasuke gained mks how nice does he know how to use it nope will he go blind from using it yes so sasuke gained something that will only work against him.

Naruto in bed he was sleeping i doubt he knows anything of jiraiya........ why would he talk to other about what happened with hima nd itachi it will come out soon but judging by naruto's look he is exhausted let him have some time and stop complaining already.

Naruto is actually way more powerful now he has itachi's power plus kyuubi power plus soon to be minato power plus more control over tails soon plus potenial toad training.

Sasuke ain't getting no more ups it stops right here for him he got this up because from here on out he will mostly be planning revenge.
Namikaze85 is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 03:48 PM   #141
nagato27
Chuunin
 
nagato27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Akatsuki's Hideout
Age: 33
Posts: 389
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
^then buddy pack your bags and go back were you came from and think over about what you just wrote lmfaooo.

First you have no proof to say what itachi gave naruto is either only for sasuke or just like that.

Second naruto isn't weak... we haven't seen him in an all out fight so please stfu already not only you but everyone who brings the naruto fighting up.

When he first saw sasuke naruto was tired and nearly drained yamato himself said it's better if we go back because you are in no condition to go on.....

He foguht kakzuu and he was drained as well

what do you expect about madara seriosuly it's pathetic you even put him in this even iof it were half of konoah they still wouldn't do shit because he is madara he is the strongest villain all of the other strong ones died already so now its madara's time.

Sasuke gained mks how nice does he know how to use it nope will he go blind from using it yes so sasuke gained something that will only work against him.

Naruto in bed he was sleeping i doubt he knows anything of jiraiya........ why would he talk to other about what happened with hima nd itachi it will come out soon but judging by naruto's look he is exhausted let him have some time and stop complaining already.

Naruto is actually way more powerful now he has itachi's power plus kyuubi power plus soon to be minato power plus more control over tails soon plus potenial toad training.

Sasuke ain't getting no more ups it stops right here for him he got this up because from here on out he will mostly be planning revenge.
Im actually going to agree with Nami here on everything he said...because we have to remember it did take that entire time a while to get back to konoha...so knowing Naruto he probadly was tired from all the running as well as the stress he incured from the kage-bunshins and who knows exactly what power he gained from itachi. Yes, I do think itachi giving him power now is for the reason of defending the village as it seems he knew sasuke being the way sasuke is...would probadly decide to attack konoha once he heard the truth(or madara's distorted way of telling it...). I believe that Naruto will learn of jiraiya n go off training n do what it is he is meant to do...but I also agree with silver that Kishi is pulling alot of this outa his ass for the purposes of PLOT and PLOT alone...
__________________
I'll never give up... I'll never back down. I'll Never take back my words! That's my way of ninja...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.




Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 03:57 PM   #142
BlackKakashi31
Genin
 
BlackKakashi31's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BlackKakashi31 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
We are discussing the topic.. if we want to talk about then we will.. when we try to discuss who and what itachi killed thats the topic.. or do we have to defind what a topic is to you. A topic is anything discussed that could of happened within manga. Not just the current chapter.
Way too much hostility for a Manga. No topic defense required; however, this thread if I recall correctly is "Naruto 403 Discussions". I have no desire to bicker about whether comic children exist, especially when they have no effect on driving the manga. If it were important, it would have been mentioned, but I digress.

@Silver: I like your predictions better as well. Let me know when you decide to sketching them out. You'll have a patron in me.
__________________
I just graduated from the Academy and still can't get right! Damn!!! This CPT!!!
BlackKakashi31 is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 05:08 PM   #143
SilverYondiame
ANBU
 
SilverYondiame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Konoha
Age: 30
Posts: 1,505
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
^then buddy pack your bags and go back were you came from and think over about what you just wrote lmfaooo.

First you have no proof to say what itachi gave naruto is either only for sasuke or just like that.

Second naruto isn't weak... we haven't seen him in an all out fight so please stfu already not only you but everyone who brings the naruto fighting up.

When he first saw sasuke naruto was tired and nearly drained yamato himself said it's better if we go back because you are in no condition to go on.....

He foguht kakzuu and he was drained as well

what do you expect about madara seriosuly it's pathetic you even put him in this even iof it were half of konoah they still wouldn't do shit because he is madara he is the strongest villain all of the other strong ones died already so now its madara's time.

Sasuke gained mks how nice does he know how to use it nope will he go blind from using it yes so sasuke gained something that will only work against him.

Naruto in bed he was sleeping i doubt he knows anything of jiraiya........ why would he talk to other about what happened with hima nd itachi it will come out soon but judging by naruto's look he is exhausted let him have some time and stop complaining already.

Naruto is actually way more powerful now he has itachi's power plus kyuubi power plus soon to be minato power plus more control over tails soon plus potenial toad training.

Sasuke ain't getting no more ups it stops right here for him he got this up because from here on out he will mostly be planning revenge.
Now that you have finished your rant, I hope you feel a bit better. THere are a few flaws in what you said as well as to what points you addressed that I didn't say. Fortunately though for me, I have seen some of the more nonsensical comments and replies you have made on very weak and completely conspicuous fanboyish theory atrocities. So that being said, I won't waste my time by increasing the verbosity of my previous post to reiterate neither what I said nor make it clearer for you. Anyways though, we shall see in the upcoming chapters which comments shed more light in foreshadowing the events to come.
__________________
Member of the Badass Shinobi FC
SilverYondiame is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #144
Synthos X
Genin
 
Synthos X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Synthos X is on a distinguished roadSynthos X is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

For someone who talks about facts, Naruto sure has lot of "soon to be Yondaime" and "potential Toad Training" power. Facts my ass, quit fanboying. Warning, Horomones, cage, etc etc.

Also you're in no position to tell anyone to shut up about talking about a particular topic because you can't handle it, especially when you've already admitted to posting anti-Sasuke comments just to piss off Mystik.

Also with facts, you claim that its a fact that there are no Uchiha children. Wrong, learn the definition of facts or sop using it. It was never ever explicitly stated that Uchiha children exist, nor that they don't exist. So neither side has facts, so cut the crap on that end.

The quality of these threads these days is just disappointing, the fanning/anti-characterism is spreading across all threads, NF mods have already threatened the entire section over it. Less and less meaningful conversation and speculation and more: X CHARACTER IS JESUS, I'M RIGHT. YOU'RE WRONG. THIS CHAPTER AND EVERY OTHER ONE BEFORE IT SUCKED, BUT I'M GONNA KEEP READING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY ALL SUCKED. SERIOUSLY...SERIOUSLY...

On topic: This was...PnJ Fest, Naruto with Itachi's power? I mean really? That is some serious PnJ, he may not have gotten a major part of his power, don't expect any Kyuubigan, maybe just a way to instant break Amateratsu or Tsusanoo. The whole, "Oh yeah he was crying lolol" I can tolerate, but that was too far, what next? Sasuke gets hermit mode? What was nice was how Itachi figued Madara would get around his amateratsu and thus had another failsafe setup. Can't play a player like Itachi.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
Now that you have finished your rant, I hope you feel a bit better. THere are a few flaws in what you said as well as to what points you addressed that I didn't say. Fortunately though for me, I have seen some of the more nonsensical comments and replies you have made on very weak and completely conspicuous fanboyish theory atrocities. So that being said, I won't waste my time by increasing the verbosity of my previous post to reiterate neither what I said nor make it clearer for you. Anyways though, we shall see in the upcoming chapters which comments shed more light in foreshadowing the events to come.
Was that some truth? I do believe so.

Last edited by Synthos X; 06-09-2008 at 06:21 PM.
Synthos X is offline  
Old 06-09-2008, 10:04 PM   #145
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

^@synthos *throws a lollipop* suck on it maybe it will stop you from ranting about what you have to say since non of it actually makes sense anyways.

as for the matter of the uchiha children it's fact that they didn't exist the word fact means something that true for 100% did kishi show any kids other then sasuke no meanign there were non... if it isn't stated in the manga then thing is it doesn't exsist.

i was trying just to stop the constant complying about children those comments i made had nothing to do with mystik i said them because they are tue open your eyes up and read the manga carefully you'll see them as well.

@Silver yondaime yeah in other words i shut you up... seriously i said it like i saw it you wrote up a post consisting of assumptions and wrong facts..


@synthos hey if you didn't hear jiraiya say minato left naruto a special jutsu to complete and that he gave over the scroll to naruto to help control kyuubi then i will stop replying to your crap from now on.
Namikaze85 is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 01:18 AM   #146
Highspeed0516
Chuunin
 
Highspeed0516's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

Oh! Can I have a lolipop too? I just want some candy . . .

Oh yeah . . . Naruto . . .

The purpose of the chapter to me still isn't the power up at all. The power up is really no big deal. The purpose of the chapter is Itachi - and why he believes in Naruto -that's also why the topic of killing kids does have some merit in this chapter (That and I think many readers seem to be a bit naive about it)

But - I also get where you are coming from BlackKakashi31 - especially since its an "endless loop" topic.
__________________
Kissing the WindProud Co-Owner of the Pairings FC

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 10:33 AM   #147
SilverYondiame
ANBU
 
SilverYondiame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Konoha
Age: 30
Posts: 1,505
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKakashi31 View Post

@Silver: I like your predictions better as well. Let me know when you decide to sketching them out. You'll have a patron in me.
Thanx. Working on getting that together as we speak. Collaborating with a few people that are better and drawing it out while I put in the story.
__________________
Member of the Badass Shinobi FC
SilverYondiame is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 11:07 AM   #148
BlackKakashi31
Genin
 
BlackKakashi31's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 36
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BlackKakashi31 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
Oh! Can I have a lolipop too? I just want some candy . . .

Oh yeah . . . Naruto . . .

The purpose of the chapter to me still isn't the power up at all. The power up is really no big deal. The purpose of the chapter is Itachi - and why he believes in Naruto -that's also why the topic of killing kids does have some merit in this chapter (That and I think many readers seem to be a bit naive about it)

But - I also get where you are coming from BlackKakashi31 - especially since its an "endless loop" topic.
I don't think that it is so much the why he believes in Naruto as much as the fact that he does believe in him. It is a significant fact to the entire story, and not just this chapter. Itachi is proving to be quite the character that wouldn't place his faith in someone lightly. Personally, I find it hard to believe there were no other children, but I could really care less at this point because they would be dead and done for (being more of realist). Not that I wouldn't be sympathetic, but it does not matter at this point.
__________________
I just graduated from the Academy and still can't get right! Damn!!! This CPT!!!
BlackKakashi31 is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 11:16 AM   #149
Witchking
Chuunin
 
Witchking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: South africa
Age: 25
Posts: 629
Thanks: 21
Thanked 34 Times in 25 Posts
Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

I think we going to see a change in naruto when he hears of jiraiyas death.A change in attitude.
__________________
Witchking is offline  
Old 06-10-2008, 11:16 AM   #150
lan2cp
Chuunin
 
lan2cp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Why you wanna know?
Age: 27
Posts: 705
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 22 Posts
lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

Lol @ these last few pages.

While neither side has actual facts, it's safe to assume that there were other Uchiha children around for the simple reason that I think it was in their best interest to keep populating the clan. Also Itachi was so devoted into his beliefs that to him it wouldn't matter if there were children or not, he would have killed them anyways.
__________________


BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.