Naruto 404 Discussions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 12:31 AM   #1
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Naruto 404 Discussions

Chapter is out.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann

Old 06-13-2008, 12:42 AM   #2
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post

Interesting chapter to say the least...Naruto still being Naruto where the elders are concerned...and it seems the united front is ok the akatsuki n hawk or falcon as they are named now...LOL. We should have an interesting few chapters coming up...not really sure what to make of Naruto's reaction yet...next chapter we should see exactly how he n everyone else is feeling...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
Old 06-13-2008, 12:53 AM   #3
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Theres sure alot of twists in this chapter.

Madara being the Mizukage? Oh boy, I wonder if he founded the hidden mist village and remained as kage the whole time? It would also explain how Zabuza got his a$$ handed to him in his failed attempt to assassinate him lol.

Loved the appearances of the various toads...finally Naruto recieved the news of Jiraiya.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Old 06-13-2008, 12:56 AM   #4
elemental_kid
Genin

elemental_kid is on a distinguished road

Hey I got one interesting theory!!!... lAnd now its kinda clear to me... Why madara has his sharingan on all the time???... dont you think that will consume his chakra way to fast?? but what if he is like kakashi and kisame....

and since he IS the mizukage!!! (I dont think that the hidden village of the mist will take an Uchiha as their boss, its like the president of USA will be a Russian) what if "Madara" is someone like kisame, you know that Kisame has a huge chakra and stamina (thats probably why he can be using the sharingan all the time) and he just has a transplant like kakashi, maybe cuz he is old is that he has all that knowledge on konoha (cuz he never has take that mask off not even to sasuke, wich I think taht he was counting on Itachi putting Amaterasu in sasuke to have a motive to not show his face)...

thats the only explanation for him being the Mizukage!!! and the reason he helped Itachi to whipe his own clan was cuz they were planing that coup de'etat-- knowing how the uchihas can control the kyubi that was probably what he feared the most....

so my theory is that Madara did Die in that fight with de 1st hokage... but he was found by the Mizukage and get the sharingan from him....(that will explain how he got the sharingan)

.... so tell me what do you think?
Old 06-13-2008, 01:02 AM   #5
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

I thought in a confirmed spoiler they said Naruto is gonna go train with Kakashi and the Head toad, but I guess thats not true. But it was a good chapter, it seems a lil confusing and rushed but pretty good. I wonder which Tailed beast is left. Also who's "Taka"? And one more thing is the drawing with Suigutsu and Karin standing behind him is pretty bad.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/404/12/
The bottom left picture.
And i'm surprised the first hokage had tailed beast.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
Old 06-13-2008, 01:18 AM   #6
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

^ Taka is hawk/falcon in japanese.

LOL Karin looks like one of Sasori demented puppets.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:33 AM   #7
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Naruto will definitely go with Old Frog Sage for training he was the one who came up with the destined child stuff and now Jiraiya is gone who would train him to fulfill this prophecy... Old Frog Sage ofcourse OH YEAH!!

Toad Mountain here we come!!

Anyways the 1st had a horde of tail beast in his disposal!? No wonder Madara lost. He did summon the Nine-Tails but problem was the 1st can control it so the Nine-Tails was pretty much useless in thier fight. But does that mean the 1st control over the tail beast is greater than the sharingans?!

The 1st wasnt that cool afterall, but controlling a bunch of tail beast is awesome!!

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Old 06-13-2008, 01:43 AM   #8
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

OneMangas translations are usually the crappiest out there. I don't know why so many people rely solely on their translations.
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page001.html
In this version, the second Tailed beast is named as the 8-tail, Sasuke's group is refered to as Hawk, and it just reads better (like the use of the word hermit instead of sage).

Last edited by Matthekage; 06-13-2008 at 01:45 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:57 AM   #9
xXxSakuraBlossomxXx
Academy Student

xXxSakuraBlossomxXx is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
^ Taka is hawk/falcon in japanese.

LOL Karin looks like one of Sasori demented puppets.
ROFL HAHA SHE DOES!!! IM NOT JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE I HATE KARINS EFFIN GUTS LOL
Old 06-13-2008, 02:00 AM   #10
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
OneMangas translations are usually the crappiest out there. I don't know why so many people rely solely on their translations.
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page001.html
In this version, the second Tailed beast is named as the 8-tail, Sasuke's group is refered to as Hawk, and it just reads better (like the use of the word hermit instead of sage).
Well it is alot better i might say specially when Gamabunta and Gamakichi's scene. On OneManga Gamabunta said "Boss" but isnt he the "BOSS" that kinda threw me off a bit? MS translated it to "Head" which isnt that confusing XD

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Old 06-13-2008, 02:03 AM   #11
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

The chapter was very interesting. Now that Madara being the mizukage, I wouldn't be surprised if he taught Kisame and Itachi some water jutsus because I know that he knows some powerful ones. I can understand how Madara lost if the Shodaime can control multiple bijuus. I guessing (pound-for-pound) the two were somewhat equal, and the bijuu control is what separated them. I can wait to see what Madara's face looks, but if it's too hideous, then I don't know lol. Pain's true identity will soon be revealed, and I see an infinite-like power boost for Naruto in the future.

[
Old 06-13-2008, 02:08 AM   #12
xXxSakuraBlossomxXx
Academy Student

xXxSakuraBlossomxXx is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Sasuke said that he's not after anyone else in the village that his real targets are the elder... while Madaras focus is capturing the kyuubi. So somethings going to happen here. Do you remember back in the beggining of Shippuuden when Sasuke and Naruto both met up? well didn't sasuke tell him "how can someone be Hokage if he cant save his own friend" What are your thoughts on that... because that seems like a big forshadowing to me.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:59 AM   #13
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Damn - posted in the wrong one, Oh well.

Ugh - even here people are a bit focused on powers.

Isn't Sasuke suspicious how Madara demands that Akatsuki be the one to go after Naruto?

Sasuke isn't that dumb - this chapter, and the fact the he really did noly want to go after the elders, convinces me he's got something up his sleave.

Anyway, it was Naruto that said the quote you mention, and that was quite a bit into SHippuden - not the beggining in my mind. Its not forshadowing, it was meant to show that even Naruto could despair.

As for Naruto's reaction - the next chapter is either going to be an uber NaruSaku moment, or just plane drama.

If Sakura doesn't figure out how to be there for him this time I'll be disappointed.

Either way, its going to be heartbreaking.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club

Last edited by Highspeed0516; 06-13-2008 at 03:02 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:10 AM   #14
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516
Sasuke isn't that dumb - this chapter, and the fact the he really did noly want to go after the elders, convinces me he's got something up his sleave.
In other translations, besides the oneManga, Sasuke says that he is going to eliminate the "top tier". This could include people like Tsunade and Danzou, not just the elders.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:15 AM   #15
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

I don't know if anyone said this before, but what if Sasuke is joining Akatsuki for the same reason as his brother. What if he's acting to be evil as well. He's cunning enough to perform such a task, so maybe he wants to keep Madara close to him, unravel some more secrets from him and just when Madara attacks konoha, Sasuke switches sides. Then he would regain his credibility in my eyes, as a shinobi and as a anti-hero char.

Sasuke goes double-agent... let's keep our fingers crossed.
Closed Thread