Naruto 404 Discussions - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 03:21 AM   #16
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
In other translations, besides the oneManga, Sasuke says that he is going to eliminate the "top tier". This could include people like Tsunade and Danzou, not just the elders.
Cool - thanks for taking the time to find other translations. Someday a few years from now I hope I'll just be able to read the raw versions myself. Nevertheless though, Sasuke still has a rational limit to his vengence - if it could be called rational. The result for such an attack to Naruto and Saukra emotionally would be the same as attacking the whole village though.

There will come a point where Sasuke is going to kill someone and cross the line - but it looks like Kishi bought him some more time chasing after the second to last Jinchiriki.

And yeah . . I agree with the above in that we're back to wondering if Sasuke is also now playing Madara.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club

Old 06-13-2008, 05:01 AM   #17
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Very nice chapter.
Interesting, Madara was Mizukage. He was probably the one who noticed Kisame and got him into Akatsuki. Madara stopped Zabuza's sword with his hand, nice.
And finally, Naruto learns about Jiraiya.
So, Akatsuki is going after Naruto, that makes sense. Hawk will capture the Hachibi.
It's getting interesting.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:12 AM   #18
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Totally. It's good to have the story moving again.

@Highspeed0516: It wold be very nice to be able to read the raw. Sorting through translations sucks a bit. Sasuke could be playing Madara as well. I would be surprised if he doesn't have a plan of his own.

@Shrike: Madara is ethereal one minute, hard as a rock the next. He seems to have a unique control over the everyday dimension.

Side note: Does this put an end to the Tobito theory, at long last?

Last edited by Matthekage; 06-13-2008 at 05:19 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:14 AM   #19
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

nice chapter..almost revive everything...and seems like those toad want to take Naruto away for training...then madara being Mizukage..he sure knows how to use water element..then it looks loke madara is using Sasuke...

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
Old 06-13-2008, 05:28 AM   #20
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Madara sure seems to have hated Itachi. He was the only obstacle in his way, and now he is gone.
He thanked Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu and Hidan, but not Itachi, lol. Irony how no one respect that man after everything he has done =)
I guess Madara didn't want to risk fighting Itachi, when he could wait for him to die from MS side effects. And Itachi didn't want to risk fighting Madara either since he had plans for Sasuke.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:30 AM   #21
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
Totally. It's good to have the story moving again.

@Highspeed0516: It wold be very nice to be able to read the raw. Sorting through translations sucks a bit. Sasuke could be playing Madara as well. I would be surprised if he doesn't have a plan of his own.

@Shrike: Madara is ethereal one minute, hard as a rock the next. He seems to have a unique control over the everyday dimension.

Side note: Does this put an end to the Tobito theory, at long last?
Doubtful - the Tobito theory is the whole reason Kishimoto isn't showing Mada's face. Its what I would do if I were writing this. He know's exactly what he wants his audience to think - or wonder.

The other thing that could make it go away is if he explains how Madara survived/ lived so long - and it doesn't involve recycling bodies or any such creepy thing.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Old 06-13-2008, 06:00 AM   #22
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Hmm.. Interestin' chapter.. Mizukage.. hehe.. That explains why Kisame failed to the Mizikage.. I always wondered why he wasnt able to kill him.. Some odd reaction from Naruto, I would had thought he would have exploded, hes probably stunned for now...

Sound like Madara wouldnt attack Konoha as long as Itachi was alive.. Its interestin' to know.. I like it.. Poor Itachi..

It looked quite awesome how Madara blocked Sui sword with one arm..
Old 06-13-2008, 06:57 AM   #23
jagglerclod
Genin

jagglerclod is on a distinguished roadjagglerclod is on a distinguished road

the chapter is very interesting especially at naruto's side because he already knows the death of jiraiya and the frogs are now talking with naruto...
its also interesting on the part of tobi, because he is the mizukage..
Old 06-13-2008, 07:03 AM   #24
hrvb14
Academy Student

hrvb14 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow..everything seems to be so fast in this chapter..
Old 06-13-2008, 07:23 AM   #25
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

OMFG ! How can they keep us in suspense like that ... Theres only 2 times iv felt real emotion readin manga,once in bleach(which was pumped up/ cant wait / like WOW) and second time them telling naruto jiraya is dead.Cant wait for next manga
Old 06-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #26
Quill
Academy Student

Quill is an unknown quantity at this point

well that clears up things with me about sasuke.. he's only going to kill the elders if possible, doesn't surprise me that he considers anyone getting in the way as collateral. Akatsuki have other things in mind concerning Konoha though.. i still think it's going to come down to hawk+konoha vs akatsuki
Old 06-13-2008, 07:34 AM   #27
hrvb14
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden Sy'on View Post
I don't know if anyone said this before, but what if Sasuke is joining Akatsuki for the same reason as his brother. What if he's acting to be evil as well. He's cunning enough to perform such a task, so maybe he wants to keep Madara close to him, unravel some more secrets from him and just when Madara attacks konoha, Sasuke switches sides. Then he would regain his credibility in my eyes, as a shinobi and as a anti-hero char.

Sasuke goes double-agent... let's keep our fingers crossed.
good thinking! i'm with you..

Last edited by hrvb14; 06-13-2008 at 07:35 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:41 AM   #28
hrvb14
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
well that clears up things with me about sasuke.. he's only going to kill the elders if possible, doesn't surprise me that he considers anyone getting in the way as collateral. Akatsuki have other things in mind concerning Konoha though.. i still think it's going to come down to hawk+konoha vs akatsuki
i lyk ur idea..
Old 06-13-2008, 07:56 AM   #29
Solok
Academy Student

Solok is an unknown quantity at this point

Great chapter, my guess is that sasuke will kill the konoha elders but not to destroy konoha but to take revenge for Itachi/"give the power to the ppl". We've seen Tsunade struggle with the elders and everything.

After that i predict that Sasuke will turn on Madara and crew and team up with Naruto. Another thing that could happen would be Sasuke getting killed by Naruto after "freeing" konoha from the elders in other words following in Itachi's foodsteps. Well that's my view on the situation and a way to give the manga a nice ending.

(maybe Tsunade dies aswell but by madara's hand and Naruto becomes Hogake, having realised his dream but lost his best friend would be cool imo)
Old 06-13-2008, 08:16 AM   #30
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

AK > hawk ! They would take them out easy game.Imo pein can kill every1 easy enough except for sasuke.

Naruto or tsunade will kill pein.Kisame vs gai round 3?Sasuke vs kakashi/naruto/madara.