Naruto 404 Discussions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #11
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

Sasuke, as always, is retarded. -___-
Why would you believe Madara? WHY?! He with-held who he even was from his own organization. Not exactly the most trustworthy person. Sasuke is just eating him up because he told him about his brother. Lame. Grow a brain before it's too late, Sasuke!

Naruto. FINALLY! When was the last time we saw the main character of this manga have some real plot development? I'm still sad over the death of the J-Man, but it feels like Naruto will defiantly go training with the toads. I wonder how he'll take the news when he gets out of the normal 'Le gaspo!' mood.

If Kishi makes us wait anymore of Naruto-related plot development, I'll go to his house and throw every volume he has made at him. <.< We know Sasuke whats to kill the Elders (I wonder if that includes Tsunade and Danzo...), now lets see some focus on Naruto.

Also, WTF WITH MADARA BEING MIZUKAGE?! I don't think the Mizukage was ever revealed anyway, so this might have been an elborate plan on Madara's part to secure a country as the Akatsuki formed, or maybe there was a recent coup. Either way, that confuses me and is yet another Kishi random plot twist. >.<

I wrote more than I intended to. I suppose y'all gathered I don't normally post in these anyway. XD

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.