Naruto 404 Discussions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 11:34 AM   #46
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

Sasuke, as always, is retarded. -___-
Why would you believe Madara? WHY?! He with-held who he even was from his own organization. Not exactly the most trustworthy person. Sasuke is just eating him up because he told him about his brother. Lame. Grow a brain before it's too late, Sasuke!

Naruto. FINALLY! When was the last time we saw the main character of this manga have some real plot development? I'm still sad over the death of the J-Man, but it feels like Naruto will defiantly go training with the toads. I wonder how he'll take the news when he gets out of the normal 'Le gaspo!' mood.

If Kishi makes us wait anymore of Naruto-related plot development, I'll go to his house and throw every volume he has made at him. <.< We know Sasuke whats to kill the Elders (I wonder if that includes Tsunade and Danzo...), now lets see some focus on Naruto.

Also, WTF WITH MADARA BEING MIZUKAGE?! I don't think the Mizukage was ever revealed anyway, so this might have been an elborate plan on Madara's part to secure a country as the Akatsuki formed, or maybe there was a recent coup. Either way, that confuses me and is yet another Kishi random plot twist. >.<

I wrote more than I intended to. I suppose y'all gathered I don't normally post in these anyway. XD

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Old 06-13-2008, 11:52 AM   #47
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Yes! Redemption for Sasuke, redemption for Kishi. Only targetting the elders was exactly the plot point I wanted to happen instead of the "I will crush Konoha".

Madara was the Mizukage, eh? Now I can't wait for this to unfold more... plus I want to see more Pain and Konan (what happened to her, anyway?).
Old 06-13-2008, 01:28 PM   #48
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

dont know i dont think sasuke is that stupid. i think he has his views on whats goin on.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:50 PM   #49
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
The chapter was very interesting. Now that Madara being the mizukage, I wouldn't be surprised if he taught Kisame and Itachi some water jutsus because I know that he knows some powerful ones. I can understand how Madara lost if the Shodaime can control multiple bijuus. I guessing (pound-for-pound) the two were somewhat equal, and the bijuu control is what separated them. I can wait to see what Madara's face looks, but if it's too hideous, then I don't know lol. Pain's true identity will soon be revealed, and I see an infinite-like power boost for Naruto in the future.
Actually uchiha fanboy no0thing was said about shodaime using bijju in their fight and even if he did kyuubi is the strognest demon period with unlitmited amount of chakra and power regardless of who shodaime used those bijju would tire out and faint or stop fighting kyuubi wouldn't.. not to mention the fact that there was no mention of shodaime using bijju if he did kishi would drawit.. but there is proof to say madara explictly said he gave those bijju away as a sign of treaty...

you uchiha fanboys never cease to amaze get the fuk over it already your boy lost he is fuking weak in the fac of the hokages he is a failure and will fail again now please move the fuk on already...

on topic:

This chapter was really good finally for soem reason when the story shifts to naruto it's always interesting with sasuke its boring.... oh well naruto will finally get some training in and i mean some serious shit....

madara being the mizukage well i guess when you fail at the top village you go for the weaker one and try becoming a leader there...

edit @ nexus again... ha ha yes you would love to see some big jutsu from them however noooo just noo.

Sasuke showed everything he had only thing he has left is mks which will do harm to him oh well.

Kisame water jutsu freak wow nothing special unless he is stronger then nidaime which i highly doubt .....

madara ahhh the failure of the teram nothing more needs to be added

pein the guy who has nothing in his repitore other then his secret which is bound to get revealed like next chapter

now this is what will happen

Madara - Will be killed by naruto in the future

Pein - same as madara

kisame - gai or gai and suigetsu roflll

sasuke - will fight kakashi r naruto and unless he comes to his senses which won't happen he will die

Last edited by Namikaze85; 06-13-2008 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:06 PM   #50
Sector
Genin

Sector is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't read through the entire chapter but did anyone notice that Madara was mistakenly callen Mizukage, does this mean he was the leader of the Mist village at one point and lead Kisame?

Amazing new storyline:
Third Mizukage
Name Madara Uchiha
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Birthday: Unknown
Blood Type: Unknown
The Third Mizukage was the village leader when the Kaguya clan attacked Kirigakure. When a group of sword-using shinobi slaughtered the entire clan (except for Kimimaro), the Third was so impressed that he named this group the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. The Third Mizukage would later be revealed as Madara Uchiha and lets Kisame Hoshigaki (one of the ninjas he named Seven Swordsmen of the Mist) know that he's counting on him.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:16 PM   #51
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Amazing chap. Naruto gonna train. Akatsuki is spliting with Madara side and Pain side. And both is after the bijuus.

And now officially Yondaime is second strongest. No matter how fast he is, he can't face a horde of tail beast under Shodaime.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #52
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

more revelation damn...

madara as mizukage??? as in shodaime mizukage?
whoever thought an uchiha, famous fire jutsu user, a mizukage?
also, is he the same mizukage, that zabuza plan to revolt?

gamakichi is still small compare to gamabunta....

im just wondering, akatsuki & hawk joined forces.. eh? why not sasuke, karin, suigetsu & juugo officially become a member of akatsuki...

shodaime is the MAN!!!!!! having several bijuus as his pet..... he's really strong!!!
if shodaime is evil he could easily conquer the shinobi world by using his pets....
Old 06-13-2008, 02:50 PM   #53
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
more revelation damn...

madara as mizukage??? as in shodaime mizukage?
whoever thought an uchiha, famous fire jutsu user, a mizukage?
also, is he the same mizukage, that zabuza plan to revolt?

gamakichi is still small compare to gamabunta....

im just wondering, akatsuki & hawk joined forces.. eh? why not sasuke, karin, suigetsu & juugo officially become a member of akatsuki...

shodaime is the MAN!!!!!! having several bijuus as his pet..... he's really strong!!!
if shodaime is evil he could easily conquer the shinobi world by using his pets....

Now no one will say Madara let Shodaime beat him.

Madara: I've summon the 9 tail beast. Now you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shodaime: Oooooooh..... 9 tail I'm scared. Now lets see my beasts...8+7+2+1+6= 24. 24 tails bijuu. Do me a favor and kill yourself will ya Madara?

Madara: Fuck......

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #54
D3monFox
Academy Student

D3monFox is an unknown quantity at this point

nice chapter

Last edited by D3monFox; 06-13-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:28 PM   #55
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

i am just wondering where's yamato? if naruto goes kyuubi mode, who would stop him... the frogs?
Old 06-13-2008, 03:31 PM   #56
Missing-Nin

is an unknown quantity at this point

This chapter wasn't that great. i expected more revelation.
 is offline  
Old 06-13-2008, 03:38 PM   #57
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Now no one will say Madara let Shodaime beat him.

Madara: I've summon the 9 tail beast. Now you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shodaime: Oooooooh..... 9 tail I'm scared. Now lets see my beasts...8+7+2+1+6= 24. 24 tails bijuu. Do me a favor and kill yourself will ya Madara?

Madara: Fuck......
True Comdey!LOL!!

Anyways, this chapter was interesting. So Madara become the kage of another village when he couldn't be the Hokage. Interesting indeed. This also brings around for further development of the Seven Swordsmen of the mist. I was wondering if Kishi was gonna wrap that into the overall plot. Maybe the Seven Swordsmen of the mist was another failed attempt by Madara to create a team that would help hunt down the other bijuu. We can see now that as Madara said that he admired Shodaime, he is hunting down the bijuu to obtain them and probably control them as well. Just as Shodaime was just stated to have control over several of them on his own. That owns!! Shodaime was a serious badass!!! The way things are going, Madara is setting up Shodaime to be even greater than the legendary fourth! I wonder how Naruto will transgress in the next chapter. DAMN it feels great to see some Naruto getting back into the manga. Now hopefully Kishi will stray from interrupting the Naruto moments to show Sasuke. I mean damn! We went through 6 freak'n chapters of non-stop Sasuke reaction to Itachi. So I expect the same damn non-stop reaction chapters for Naruto!
Old 06-13-2008, 03:42 PM   #58
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

im spamming to
get infracted by ninja =)
Old 06-13-2008, 03:42 PM   #59
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
i am just wondering where's yamato? if naruto goes kyuubi mode, who would stop him... the frogs?
Yamato wouldnt be needed, Naruto is just being informed by his allies of his death...if it were the enemy like Pain who told Naruto that he killed Jiraiya, then he would go Kyuubi.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Old 06-13-2008, 04:11 PM   #60
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Ok chap imo. Cool to see Gama again lol. Can' wait to see Naruto's reaction to jiraya's death, will he take it like a man or go balistic like a big baby....*cough*..Sasuke..*cough*
Closed Thread