Naruto 404 Discussions - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 04:14 PM   #61
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

Pretty decent chapter, thank God. I think "Madara" is a total liar now...very interesting chapter though. I wonder what Pein will think about all this.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #62
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior View Post
Hmm.. Interestin' chapter.. Mizukage.. hehe.. That explains why Kisame failed to the Mizikage.. I always wondered why he wasnt able to kill him.. Some odd reaction from Naruto, I would had thought he would have exploded, hes probably stunned for now...

Sound like Madara wouldnt attack Konoha as long as Itachi was alive.. Its interestin' to know.. I like it.. Poor Itachi..

It looked quite awesome how Madara blocked Sui sword with one arm..
We haven't seen NAruto's ful reaction yet. As of ight now he was still making sure he heard correctly, or he is in denial. It is a really emotional time though, and so far I think its being done right.

I think Kishi would have just focused on NAruto at this point, but he realized he owed us an explaination about Kisame - so he edited this chapter to fill in a lot of gaps.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Old 06-13-2008, 04:44 PM   #63
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

I'm kinda upset that everyone knows about it before Naruto. I really wanted to see Tsunade's reaction when she hear the knews. =(

I do believe though that Naruto will be in a denial mode phase, especially since he was trying to defend Jiraiyas honor from the head toad. I think we'll most likely see alot of tears and a vow of revenge in next upcoming chapters.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:52 PM   #64
Smeeeeee
Asian Sensation

Smeeeeee will become famous soon enoughSmeeeeee will become famous soon enough

oh man so much happened in this chapter. it was so dense with so much information. I really hope now that naruto will be the sole owner of the toad sage ppl and be able to control gamabunta now as his own equal. that would be sweet.

The next chapter has naruto crying and screaming y he keeps failing the ppl he cares about and then asks kakashi to train him even more.... (i hope theres a couple panels of tsunade alone crying having flashbacks of jiraya)

man if freakin madara lied this whole time to sasuke i'll be livid man. "now that i have sasuke on my side" WTF does that mean?? and man he was the mizukage?? weird....

well at least kakashi's back and now we can see naruto again.

freakin madara just replenished his akatsuki team with the falcon ppl. definitely replaced the dead ppl with sasuke's team. what a tool.

oh yea and what the heck is up with zetsu. seems like he knew all along about madara's plan to takeover with his own agenda.

where does pein and that chick akatsuki fall into all of this.

overall good chapter.

I AM THE ASIAN SENSATION!

Last edited by Smeeeeee; 06-13-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #65
Sublime
Genin

Sublime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeeeeee View Post
oh man so much happened in this chapter. it was so dense with so much information. I really hope now that naruto will be the sole owner of the toad sage ppl and be able to control gamabunta now as his own equal. that would be sweet.

The next chapter has naruto crying and screaming y he keeps failing the ppl he cares about and then asks kakashi to train him even more.... (i hope theres a couple panels of tsunade alone crying having flashbacks of jiraya)

man if freakin madara lied this whole time to sasuke i'll be livid man. "now that i have sasuke on my side" WTF does that mean?? and man he was the mizukage?? weird....

well at least kakashi's back and now we can see naruto again.

freakin madara just replenished his akatsuki team with the falcon ppl. definitely replaced the dead ppl with sasuke's team. what a tool.

oh yea and what the heck is up with zetsu. seems like he knew all along about madara's plan to takeover with his own agenda.

where does pein and that chick akatsuki fall into all of this.

overall good chapter.
Maybe Madara's plans are to take Sasukes PMS eyes once he inplants Itachi's eye's. Madara might have a plan to combine Itachi's Eye Tec. and Saskue's Eye Tec. and his own to make the the ultimate Mangekyou Sharingan.

Last edited by Sublime; 06-13-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:31 PM   #66
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Good chapter, things are starting to pick up again.

First of all, poor Naruto.

And secondly, I think the Toad Sage sitting on that frog and Sai in his pajamas (or something that's not a top that shows his belly, ^^) both deserve a nice "el oh el." ~8D

I think it was kind of good to know that Sasuke was only planning on getting rid of the elders. (That's only Danzou and the other two old ones, right?) And it's also nice to see that it looks like Sasuke has something else in mind. At least that's what I thought when he replied with a "Heh..." to Madara's threat of betraying Akatsuki.

And I laughed when I saw Sasuke sitting in the big chair. I don't know, I just thought it was kind of funny. Suigetsu and Karin also cracked me up in this. I'm glad that they weren't, um, 'abandoned.'

Somehow, as oddly as he writes, Kishimoto manages to make all of his confusing plots come together.

I didn't like the scene where Madara was happy about Itachi's death, how he wouldn't get in the way of his real plans. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marik7 View Post
Of course that Mizukage is the kage of the Mist village, and it explains why he started bloodline extermination-Madara was eliminating competition, i mean some of the bloodlines are powerful enough to stop even Sharingan
Could you elaborate this? When I read this, I'm thinking you're talking about the whole Mist Village arc, where there was that whole "Haku's family can manipulate water so we should kill them" dealio.

It kind of came into mind for me, but I thought they attempted to kill them just because. This actually makes a lot more sense.

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 06-13-2008 at 06:33 PM. Reason: /fixed quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:55 PM   #67
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Actually uchiha fanboy no0thing was said about shodaime using bijju in their fight and even if he did kyuubi is the strognest demon period with unlitmited amount of chakra and power regardless of who shodaime used those bijju would tire out and faint or stop fighting kyuubi wouldn't.. not to mention the fact that there was no mention of shodaime using bijju if he did kishi would drawit.. but there is proof to say madara explictly said he gave those bijju away as a sign of treaty...

you uchiha fanboys never cease to amaze get the fuk over it already your boy lost he is fuking weak in the fac of the hokages he is a failure and will fail again now please move the fuk on already...

on topic:

This chapter was really good finally for soem reason when the story shifts to naruto it's always interesting with sasuke its boring.... oh well naruto will finally get some training in and i mean some serious shit....

madara being the mizukage well i guess when you fail at the top village you go for the weaker one and try becoming a leader there...

edit @ nexus again... ha ha yes you would love to see some big jutsu from them however noooo just noo.

Sasuke showed everything he had only thing he has left is mks which will do harm to him oh well.

Kisame water jutsu freak wow nothing special unless he is stronger then nidaime which i highly doubt .....

madara ahhh the failure of the teram nothing more needs to be added

pein the guy who has nothing in his repitore other then his secret which is bound to get revealed like next chapter

now this is what will happen

Madara - Will be killed by naruto in the future

Pein - same as madara

kisame - gai or gai and suigetsu roflll

sasuke - will fight kakashi r naruto and unless he comes to his senses which won't happen he will die
no one can kill any of those akatsukis on his own
there must be a team work

madara - will be killed by sasuke in the future,and sasuke will take his eye

pein - will be killed by naruto alone (dont know how but he will manage)

kisame - will kill gai and lee will avange him

sasuke - will kill kakashi and have his eye

konan - will be killed by team kurenai

tsunade - will be killed by orochi/kabuto

as for the rest of team hawk or falcon or whatever...i dont realy care
Old 06-13-2008, 07:13 PM   #68
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Good chapter, things are starting to pick up again.

First of all, poor Naruto.

And secondly, I think the Toad Sage sitting on that frog and Sai in his pajamas (or something that's not a top that shows his belly, ^^) both deserve a nice "el oh el." ~8D

I think it was kind of good to know that Sasuke was only planning on getting rid of the elders. (That's only Danzou and the other two old ones, right?) And it's also nice to see that it looks like Sasuke has something else in mind. At least that's what I thought when he replied with a "Heh..." to Madara's threat of betraying Akatsuki.

And I laughed when I saw Sasuke sitting in the big chair. I don't know, I just thought it was kind of funny. Suigetsu and Karin also cracked me up in this. I'm glad that they weren't, um, 'abandoned.'

Somehow, as oddly as he writes, Kishimoto manages to make all of his confusing plots come together.

I didn't like the scene where Madara was happy about Itachi's death, how he wouldn't get in the way of his real plans. D:

Could you elaborate this? When I read this, I'm thinking you're talking about the whole Mist Village arc, where there was that whole "Haku's family can manipulate water so we should kill them" dealio.

It kind of came into mind for me, but I thought they attempted to kill them just because. This actually makes a lot more sense.

Ooooh! I didn't think about that either. The whol Zabuza and Haku arc felt like a canon-filler meant just to introduce the characters once the chuunin exam arc started.

But now Kishi really is tying the whole story back to events in the beggining. Which means he really might not be writing by the seat of his pants, like I thought he might be - but actually has had some of this planned out for a while. Very cool.

Old 06-13-2008, 07:19 PM   #69
white wolf god
Genin

white wolf god is on a distinguished road

AT last Naruto, it was good to see him, well there should be a chapter on his emotions written first, he mite even laugh hysterically as he doesnt know wat to do then just breaks down to make the reader churn even more.....maybe he'll get a new uniform toad style or a temp black one for rest for his master.....just so happy naruto is bak YES LOL
Old 06-13-2008, 07:58 PM   #70
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

madara and zetsu talk as if they are friends or equals.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #71
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
Ooooh! I didn't think about that either. The whol Zabuza and Haku arc felt like a canon-filler meant just to introduce the characters once the chuunin exam arc started.
Yeah, that's how I felt, too, considering that was one of my favorite arcs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516
But now Kishi really is tying the whole story back to events in the beggining. Which means he really might not be writing by the seat of his pants, like I thought he might be - but actually has had some of this planned out for a while. Very cool.
I tried to think about this more. I mean, they never really specified what was wrong with having a bloodline trait, they just said that Haku's father gathered a mob to kill them, even though they were having a peaceful life as a family.

But it's hard to believe Kishimoto had this planned out since the beginning.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:24 PM   #72
ce785
Academy Student

ce785 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Naruto will be the one to kill Madara in the end. We have no evidence that Itachi "didn't know enough" about Madara, as he said after the amaterasu incident. Maybe the power he gave Naruto is the part that is needed to kill him?

anyway, The appearance of all the toads was really nice. I really enjoyed seeing that Naruto is now informed of Jiraiya's death. And I think Sasuke was implying that he has other plans with akatsuki, as most people have said. He seemed very.. weird? And the panel with him smiling, saying "heh.." after Madara just said they'd kill him made me pretty surprised.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:27 PM   #73
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough

Naruto's reaction to J-Man's death was priceless.

One of the best "You're bullshittin' me right?" moments so far in this series.

I'm just glad Pa Frog finally got his ass there.

2 things, I'm surprised Tsunade took it as well as she did and it seems I was wrong about Sasuke targeting Tsunade. Danzou and the village elders are being the ones who are targeted.

Old 06-13-2008, 08:33 PM   #74
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Yeah, that's how I felt, too, considering that was one of my favorite arcs.

I tried to think about this more. I mean, they never really specified what was wrong with having a bloodline trait, they just said that Haku's father gathered a mob to kill them, even though they were having a peaceful life as a family.

But it's hard to believe Kishimoto had this planned out since the beginning.
Well, I think he wanted to write a story with a motif about oppression and genocide from the beggining at least, and now he's just carried that full circle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth20748 View Post
Naruto's reaction to J-Man's death was priceless.

One of the best "You're bullshittin' me right?" moments so far in this series.

I'm just glad Pa Frog finally got his ass there.

2 things, I'm surprised Tsunade took it as well as she did and it seems I was wrong about Sasuke targeting Tsunade. Danzou and the village elders are being the ones who are targeted.
Yeah - definate denial so far from NAruto.

Technically from some translations Sasuke could still eb targeting Tsuande too as she is part of the "top tier"

However more like Tsuande would be some of that collateral to get in his way.

Nevertheless the cool thing is the fact that they have to get this eight tailed demon first.

Old 06-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #75
khalsooni
Academy Student

khalsooni is an unknown quantity at this point

will madara really give sasuke a tailed beast??
I doubt that since aka is planning to build that ultimate weapon thingy using all of those tailed beasts but it would be interesting to see one of the hawks turn into a jinchuriki.
Closed Thread