Naruto 404 Discussions - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 09:01 PM   #76
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

He gives that same sinister eye that Nami once pointed out so no. Madara has no plans of giving Sasuke a buuji. Madara has now "won Sasuke over", with the truth and honest guy role. Madara has what he needs now to accomplish his own goals.

My question is, how is Sasuke gonna handle the fact of Naruto being killed by Akatsuki? Sasuke has other goals and Itachi is dead. Sasuke may try to kill Naruto himself if it was necessary, but he would never let Madara kill Naruto. Naruto is still Sasuke's best friend.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Old 06-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #77
Kakashi79845
~♥Kakashi Hatake♥~

Kakashi79845 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I do believe though that Naruto will be in a denial mode phase, especially since he was trying to defend Jiraiyas honor from the head toad. I think we'll most likely see alot of tears and a vow of revenge in next upcoming chapters.
From the looks of the last words comming from naruto, it does look like he's in 'denial mode'. Naruto avenging someone? That's a little out of his chatacter to me. I can see a guy like Sasuke doing that but Naruto, NO WAY!
Your own Clan FC

Quote of:~Nozomi-Yuri-Tenchi
Obito Uchiha ♥
Sakumo Hatake ♥
Minato Namikaze ♥
Itachi Uchiha
Kushina Uzumaki
Nagato
Yahiko
Jiraiya

Last edited by Kakashi79845; 06-13-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #78
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I bet naruto handles it like a man and surprises everyone. He will cry when he is alone. Naruto's toad training looks like it is about to begin

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 06-13-2008, 10:21 PM   #79
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

also why would sasuke want a bijuu? to attack konoha? that would be lame... its like the same plot before by madara...
Old 06-13-2008, 10:38 PM   #80
Bishop X
Genin

Bishop X is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait, do we even know for sure that Naruto's gonna train with the toads? Everyone thinks he is, but Kishi COULD surprise us.

~"Rooftops", Lostprophets

Old 06-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #81
akuryuken
Genin

akuryuken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I bet naruto handles it like a man and surprises everyone. He will cry when he is alone. Naruto's toad training looks like it is about to begin
you are right i guess naruto will react as you say.
Off topic: is the 8 tail beast in konoha?
Old 06-14-2008, 02:11 AM   #82
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road

Man, this is awesome. Remember when Zabuza wanted to knock out the Mizukage?

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
Old 06-14-2008, 02:17 AM   #83
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuryuken View Post
you are right i guess naruto will react as you say.
Off topic: is the 8 tail beast in konoha?
hmmmp. i don't think the eighth beast is in konoha. that's just too drastic.

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Old 06-14-2008, 02:32 AM   #84
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

No - but I'm sure Karin will find whoever it is.

I don't know - Naruto might suck it up for a bit, if only becase he has to listen to like a million other things - but I'm still in favor of the passionate Naruto who always wears his feelings on his sleeve. We'll see.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Old 06-14-2008, 04:09 AM   #85
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

First the curse seal then the MS/Doujutsu and now a freakin Tail Beast. Whats next a gauntlet that fires nuclear warheads??

And i said to myself "Thats it right?! He's got the coolest and awesomest jutsu ever. Its insane to give him more power-ups right? I mean its just unimaginable."

And what does Naruto got this past few chapters??... a rash on his ass for sitting his butt off all the time while Sasuke gain more and more power?!

But atleast Naruto will train with the toads... well looks that way anyway.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Old 06-14-2008, 04:48 AM   #86
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I have a crazy theory.

Since Shodaime has a horde of tail beast, can he use the essence of one of tailbeast to a human to create a super ninja, example, Orochimaru was created by merging human dna with 8 tail dna.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 06-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #87
Katon707
Chuunin

Katon707 will become famous soon enoughKaton707 will become famous soon enough

i highly doubt that, but how amazing was that chapter! what im shocked at, is that the 1st hokage basically invented the jinchuriki, since he is the only true jinchuriki that can fully control multiple beasts, when he started sharing them and other countries started implanting them on people, but no1 could control them because non had the 1sts powers!!

Madara is the mizukage, makes sense since whatever country hired the senju the opponents hired uchiha, so if hashirama was in charge of the leaf, madara would simply goto another country and start over. And i think we can excpect a great war pretty soonish, maybe the naruto series will end with a massive flurry off battle before eternal peace lol!! great chapter tho
Old 06-14-2008, 12:41 PM   #88
Bishop X
Genin

Bishop X is an unknown quantity at this point

I always used to wonder if Orochimaru had the 8 Tailed Snake Bijuu. I mean, he seemed like he would have it XP

~"Rooftops", Lostprophets

Old 06-14-2008, 02:28 PM   #89
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop X View Post
I always used to wonder if Orochimaru had the 8 Tailed Snake Bijuu. I mean, he seemed like he would have it XP
enteristing...but i dont think so
Old 06-14-2008, 02:28 PM   #90
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I liked the chapter myself. Madara is looking less and less like a has been like i thought he was. He was pretty badass stopping that sword like he did. Kisame is still cool. Finally naruto knows about Jiraiya. So i guess next chapter he will be going ape shit. Tsunade is still alive. Now we just need Pein.
Closed Thread