Naruto 404 Discussions - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 02:40 PM   #91
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

so does madara being the mizukage make zabuzas attempt to kill him a good thing?

Old 06-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #92
c4rl0s
Academy Student

c4rl0s is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I have a crazy theory.

Since Shodaime has a horde of tail beast, can he use the essence of one of tailbeast to a human to create a super ninja, example, Orochimaru was created by merging human dna with 8 tail dna.
what makes you think that?
Old 06-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #93
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I liked the chapter myself. Madara is looking less and less like a has been like i thought he was. He was pretty badass stopping that sword like he did. Kisame is still cool. Finally naruto knows about Jiraiya. So i guess next chapter he will be going ape shit. Tsunade is still alive. Now we just need Pein.
How do you think Sakura will react to the "ape-shiznit"? (Or emotional Naruto)

Just curious to get the point of view from a SasuSaku fan . . .

I notice Yamato isn't there, so they aren't really afraid of him losing control I don't think. The target of his anger has to be present for that. (Maybe - I can't think of a time when he just lost it on pure emotion without a target to attack)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marti810 View Post
so does madara being the mizukage make zabuzas attempt to kill him a good thing?
Yeah . . . it might. The pure fact of Madara being Mizukage has all kinds of implications all the way back to the start of the manga. And Suigetsu seems to have a few more secrets involving that as well. I wonder how he would react if he knew.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Old 06-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #94
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by marti810 View Post
Zabuza tried to kill him? D:
/confused
Old 06-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #95
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Zabuza tried to kill him? D:
/confused
In part one, Zabuza mentioned something about overthrowing the government of his country or something of the nature. Madara might've been the reason why if he's been the mizukage back then which I don't doubt.

[
Old 06-14-2008, 04:58 PM   #96
Bishop X
Genin

Bishop X is an unknown quantity at this point

I said used to.

I know he isn't a Jinchuriki though.

~"Rooftops", Lostprophets

Old 06-14-2008, 05:13 PM   #97
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Everyone is waiting 4 Naruto's reaction. Even Kakashi had his eye on him. I dont think he will go wild. he will be angry and ready to avenge him, but I doubt if he will act out as everyone is expecting

I think that Naruto's father is about to be revealed to him as well

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 06-14-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #98
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
In part one, Zabuza mentioned something about overthrowing the government of his country or something of the nature. Madara might've been the reason why if he's been the mizukage back then which I don't doubt.
Oh. Geez, talk about good memory. ^^
It's kind of neat how all of this connects way back to Part I.

Anyway, if Naruto's family would be revealed, I don't think the whole group would be there. Just a thought. /done
Old 06-14-2008, 07:06 PM   #99
Sublime
Genin

Sublime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Anyway, if Naruto's family would be revealed, I don't think the whole group would be there. Just a thought. /done
Yeah, I still believe what ever Jiraya left Naruto on that scroll gives hints to Naruto being the son of the fourth hokage. Then we could hope to see what really happened the day the Kyuubi was sealed inside Naruto.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:09 PM   #100
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Everyone is waiting 4 Naruto's reaction. Even Kakashi had his eye on him. I dont think he will go wild. he will be angry and ready to avenge him, but I doubt if he will act out as everyone is expecting

You know...looking at the situation as it is where Kishi left it...I don't quite see Naruto going off on a fit of rage yet...as it would seems to me that he may not believe that Jiraiya is dead yet.
The revelation of Yondaime may come soon as it is known that yondaime was also Jiraiya's student...but these next 2 or 3 chpaters may deal with flashbacks(possibly a funeral) and Naruto dealing with his feelings n emotions as far as all of this goes...assuming they can all stop him from going to the rain country to face Pein(and Konan...as well as the rest of akatsuki).

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
Old 06-14-2008, 07:29 PM   #101
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

What do you guys think about the last page of this chapter? What do you think the truth that Itachi took to his grave is and what do you think Madara plans to do with Sasuke?

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Old 06-15-2008, 12:22 AM   #102
Toadlily
Genin

Toadlily is on a distinguished roadToadlily is on a distinguished road

I assume the truth Itachi took to his grave is the whole situation about how he was ordered by the elders to kill the Uchihas.

I was disappointed by this chapter and the point where they interrupted the scene with Naruto. I'm glad to see that Sasuke is just after the elders now - that makes more sense - but it makes the end of the previous chapter over the top. Most of the rest of this side of the story was predictable except for the part about the Mizukage - which is fine and I'm glad it wasn't dragged out and wrapped up in half a chapter. But this time, I would have rather just seen Naruto's scene play out and save all that for the next one.

Last edited by Toadlily; 06-15-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:13 AM   #103
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

I don't think Naruto's priority is going to switch to destroying pain. It will still be to get Sasuke back. So, he may rage - but vengence won't be his purpose. Either right away, or later.

Yeah - Itachi took big secrets to his grave, but I think he left a trail of clues nonetheless.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Old 06-15-2008, 04:59 AM   #104
jagglerclod
Genin

jagglerclod is on a distinguished roadjagglerclod is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post

yap, i cant wait for naruto's reaction... i think he will be more motivated because of jiraiya's death because he want to become stronger to avenge jiraiya's death..
Old 06-15-2008, 05:28 AM   #105
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

We havent seen any of zetsu's fighting ability.He doesnt seem to be much of a bad chap either.Do you think he's quite strong?I think he's stronger then the people of falcon and kisame,maybe just not as strong as pein/sasuke and madara.