Do you think sasuke can take on Konoha like that ? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-13-2008, 03:16 PM   #1
Missing-Nin

is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you think sasuke can take on Konoha like that ?

I mean he's got two sharks an old man, one Leopard and a horny woman.
 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #2
Archbound
Genin

Archbound is on a distinguished road
Re: Do you think sasuke can take on Konoha like that ?

He has already stated he is only going to assassinate the top leaders. If he moves in stealth and goes for a surgical strike, I see no reason why he could not. If he were to try to take Konoha head on, i feel that he would lose. But i doubt he will take such an approach.
Archbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:28 PM   #3
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Sasuke will be headshot by a toothpick from Genma. Thus no more Uchiha Sasgay deducting time from our favorite character Naruto.

The leaf have ways of dealing with Uchiha. I believe since they are native to the village for over 60 years people could of come up with strategic ways of countering the
sharingan. (Chiyo, Hashirama, Gai, Zabuza, etc...)
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:37 PM   #4
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

i dont know itachi and madara killed the entire uchiha clan; and thats alot of uchiha's. and im sure sasuke is at or even pass the level of itachi back then. thats trouble right there. and Kisame is no joke he fought Might Gai at only 30% and made him open gates to win. Seigetsu and Jugo can hold there own. we've yet to see there true strength especially Jugo. And karin im sure probably has some crazy fighting style, i can see her fighting sakura. and don't forget zeigetsu, konan, and pein.
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #5
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

I believe he could with all the power of the tailed beasts in his hand.... ALL OUT FORCE ATTACK
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 05:16 AM   #6
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

Sasuke just want to take on the elders..he wouldn't harm others.so team like this is enough..but i am not sure whether the elders would be very strong...

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 01:36 PM   #7
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

no way could sasuke and his team and akatsuki (the remains except pain and konan) can take konoha its not just the characters u see a lot like team gai etc its all the anbu all the root anbu etc
sure sasuke is now proper powerful and i bet so is madara but they have limits to chakra too

BUT since sasuke plans to take out just the leaders probably the ones that told itachi to kill uchiha and tsunade it could work especially they plan to get the 8 tailed beasts before going there..madara has another plan with aka however, theres no need for the beasts if all they want is the leaders that could be done with a good plan and stealth ...madara is defo planning an all out konoha destruction since he wants to use the beasts just like the time when he summoned 9 tails ( i dont care if he says he didnt he defo did to lie to sasuke)

one things for sure this definitley wouldnt be like the war between sand oro and konoha there will be a lot of destruction i dont think konoha would be completely destroyed because i reckon sasuke would see that madara had other plans and naruto and the powers of itachi would change his mind so he would help defeat aka in the end

but one thing im quite sure of is tsunade's death in face it all makes sense since sauske is probably after her for being senju plus kishi says sakura would grow up and this is perfect

but we better get ready to wait for this war ..since naruto has met the frogs and the frogs are like " so this is jiraiya's apprentice" i see a bit of training going on for him since it would take time for sasuke to find the 8th tailed beast so maybe another little time skip but not as long as the last one ....then after the war and tsunade dies naruto would probably be strong enough and a tiny bit more mature to be hokage

phew ive said enough

Last edited by freedom07; 06-14-2008 at 01:42 PM. Reason: p
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 01:35 AM   #8
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

^ 1- remeber the tailed beast is unlimited supply of chakra and they have seven.
2- ya aka plans are to catch the 8tails and if possible naruto.
3- if anyone is to die during the attack it will be an elder and Jugo because i see jugo fighting Tsunade.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:01 AM   #9
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

It took Deidara and Sasori to enter Kirigakure and defeat/kidnap Gaara. And one insider of course.

Sasuke is pretty smart, he is definately capable. I'm sure Danzou is living on borrowed time at least.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:07 AM   #10
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

If he is going for the stealthy kill, he can do it.
If he is taking Konoha head on, then no. He would need a good army for that plus the whole Akatsuki.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:55 AM   #11
J1aBob
Genin

J1aBob is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry but I don't think the elders are going to be any kind of push overs. Think about granny Chiyo and how badass she was at such an old age. I just can't see Konoha's elders being any different. Besides ROOT still has to make a play at taking down Tsunade first before AKA does. I just can't see them not making a play for power after Jiraya made that comment to Tsunade before he went off to fight Pein.

So I can't see them taking out the elders what so ever at all. If they attain the eight tailled beasts powers and use the power of all eight to make them all jinchuriki's then I could definitely see them destroying Konoha but only then.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:22 AM   #12
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
^ 1- remeber the tailed beast is unlimited supply of chakra and they have seven.
2- ya aka plans are to catch the 8tails and if possible naruto.
3- if anyone is to die during the attack it will be an elder and Jugo because i see jugo fighting Tsunade.
The tailed beasts don't have unlimited chakra. The only one in the legend of the tailed beasts that has unlimited chakra is the Kyuubi and so far in the manga it hasn't been stated yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1aBob View Post
I'm sorry but I don't think the elders are going to be any kind of push overs. Think about granny Chiyo and how badass she was at such an old age. I just can't see Konoha's elders being any different. Besides ROOT still has to make a play at taking down Tsunade first before AKA does. I just can't see them not making a play for power after Jiraya made that comment to Tsunade before he went off to fight Pein.

So I can't see them taking out the elders what so ever at all. If they attain the eight tailled beasts powers and use the power of all eight to make them all jinchuriki's then I could definitely see them destroying Konoha but only then.
I defenitely agree with you. People sort of think that the elders are weak beacuase they haven't shown anything. What they should be remembering that the 2 elders were the 1st's students also (together with Sarutobi).

BeST P0ST EveR <---------

Last edited by lan2cp; 06-16-2008 at 11:24 AM.
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:14 PM   #13
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
If he is going for the stealthy kill, he can do it.
If he is taking Konoha head on, then no. He would need a good army for that plus the whole Akatsuki.
Dont know if he can even do stealth. remember tsunade has him watched by her anbu and on top of that danzou has his root close by. not to mention the fact danzou is strong enough to be hokage dont let that old man look fool u... its a little trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lan2cp View Post
The tailed beasts don't have unlimited chakra. The only one in the legend of the tailed beasts that has unlimited chakra is the Kyuubi and so far in the manga it hasn't been stated yet.
Ya but for the people using it to supply up its like unlimited. these guys are S rank how long u think a fight will last against them with it? (but if they take on konoha alone they'll need some more help)
Old 06-18-2008, 02:24 PM   #14
KoNg
Chuunin

Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
KoNg can only hope to improve

Ah Sasuke...He is a beast...Even without Oro now, he has regained much of the chakra he was using to suppress him. Oh, by the way..Did you see his new eyes? More Sasuke hacks? Lol, I picture something worse than Auto-Amaterasu and Kirin, err, and his Chidori x 100 uses.

You guys are missing a crucial fact... Madara. Him alone could take out much of Konoha IMO. Madara's true power hasn't been revealed, but if he was a bad ass ninja back then, he could only refine his power....(example: His teleportation jutsu) I don't see anyone owning him in a 1:1, hell, even a 1:100fight. He easily slipped away from chakra bugs and avoided the Byakugan...Thats the only thing that had a chance against him. Haha...and he's the Mizukage...pwn?

Pein....Do I even have to post an explanation? Rinnegan, he could own anyone in his way....He has what? Top notch genjutsu, taijutsu, ninjutsu, etc..and has special chakra disruptor blades (lol?) How many bodies can he use? Add to the fact, that he can ressurrect the bodies if they die.... (He did that in the manga at the end of the fight.) He has the perfect defense and offense...if he isn't seperated, but together they own, and I doubt anyone would be able to stop him even if they knew his secret unless it was Jiraiya, he was a true genius. Haha...and he's a god in the Rain...pwn?

Konan is eh....But if no one has oil they're screwed...

Not to mention if Kisame was at 100%, he would be leaps and bounds of chakra over a 3TB Naruto, and then some! Samehada eats chakra, his chakra level would only keep getting higher, and his shark water jutsu's pwn...If you see it, you'll believe. I don't see anyone really beating him either..I mean he's like the only Akatsuki members who hasn't been taken out....that's something by itself lol.....(RIP Kakuzu).

Suigetsu, just from not dying in his fight against Kisame is by itself worthy, with his muscle manipulation he can pose a threat. We haven't seen his fight so I'm assuming.

Juugo...the CS originator...nuff said, he's like the ninja Hulk.

Karin..I can't say anthing...sorry.

Zetsu...I can't say much either, he just eats people.

-------

But we have to wait and see what's going to happen...if the tailed beasts are in this, then its over...
Heres my evaluation...

Silent kill of leaders...100%

Full Scale Attack...70%

....Hate on me if you want, but I dont see Konoha really stopping them...I mean Oro and his sound/sand ninjas easily penetrated and left with killing the third Hokage....And these Akatsuki members would easily rape all of them...Sasori claims he took over countries...too bad he's dead...

Last edited by KoNg; 06-18-2008 at 02:28 PM.
KoNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:32 PM   #15
Evil[Angel]
Genin

Evil[Angel] is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude, we dont how how powerful Sasuke OR Madaras Ms/Pms' actually are, plus if they get all 8 beasts in side them, remember how strong Naruto was 4 tails, if they all went full tails, well we all know its gunan be a good fight.