Naruto 404 Discussions - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 05:17 AM   #136
Evil[Angel]
Genin

Evil[Angel] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

I told you MADARA would have a plan using the TAILED BEASTS!

Old 06-17-2008, 01:32 PM   #137
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

sup n00bs
dont worry i reported myself =)
Old 06-17-2008, 03:43 PM   #138
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I thought this was a good chapter overall. It was definitely an interesting one. So Tsunade knows what happened to Jiraiya and Pain’s secret. Now they began to inform Naruto. This will force Naruto to want to go to the sage mountain to train because everyone knows now that he has to get stronger and he has to go away in order to do that. At least that is what I’m hoping…looks like we will find out in the two chapters…

The other part of the chapter that stood out was Sasuke’s scene. He changes from wanting to destroy the leaf to destroy the elders and Danzo which makes more sense to me. He knows deep down inside that itachi disfavored Madara so I’m thinking that he will carry on in the same way yet slightly different. It’s funny because he asks Madara if they have caught the nine tails as if he didn’t know the answer. Madara takes an orochi approach and says we will handle naruto your group fine the eight tails…Saskuke will not let that happen (at least this is my guess for now). I think he will do what he did to Orochimaru wait until the time is right and kill Madara…
Old 06-17-2008, 10:18 PM   #139
Myhaus719
Chuunin

Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil[Angel] View Post
I told you MADARA would have a plan using the TAILED BEASTS!
wow you are a freaking genius. i mean who would have ever guessed that the point of kidnapping all the tailed beasts containers and extracting them was to use them somehow in a plan? not me! your so smart!

1-tsunade-easy to beat. just dodge one of her punches and stab her in the heart or head or something. has only taijutsu and even gai could beat her in that

2-sasuke-has too much plot protection. the only reason he survived everything is because kishi wants him to survive everything not because hes that strong

3-naruto-get a new move

4-orochimaru-is a gay pedofile."i want sasuke's body"
Old 06-17-2008, 10:20 PM   #140
SnafuSoul
Academy Student

SnafuSoul is an unknown quantity at this point

^Failure at life

ok you can probably tell if they use the tailed beasts they can go wild and get them all to attack konoha from all sides plain and simple
Old 06-17-2008, 10:22 PM   #141
Myhaus719
Chuunin

Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point

...i was being sarcastic. did you seriously not see that?

1-tsunade-easy to beat. just dodge one of her punches and stab her in the heart or head or something. has only taijutsu and even gai could beat her in that

2-sasuke-has too much plot protection. the only reason he survived everything is because kishi wants him to survive everything not because hes that strong

3-naruto-get a new move

4-orochimaru-is a gay pedofile."i want sasuke's body"
Old 06-18-2008, 05:13 AM   #142
NaRuToRulEz
Genin

NaRuToRulEz is an unknown quantity at this point

sasuke so easily believe in something that might make him regret later... first itachi and now madara g
Old 06-18-2008, 05:44 AM   #143
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
I thought this was a good chapter overall. It was definitely an interesting one. So Tsunade knows what happened to Jiraiya and Pain’s secret. Now they began to inform Naruto. This will force Naruto to want to go to the sage mountain to train because everyone knows now that he has to get stronger and he has to go away in order to do that. At least that is what I’m hoping…looks like we will find out in the two chapters…

The other part of the chapter that stood out was Sasuke’s scene. He changes from wanting to destroy the leaf to destroy the elders and Danzo which makes more sense to me. He knows deep down inside that itachi disfavored Madara so I’m thinking that he will carry on in the same way yet slightly different. It’s funny because he asks Madara if they have caught the nine tails as if he didn’t know the answer. Madara takes an orochi approach and says we will handle naruto your group fine the eight tails…Saskuke will not let that happen (at least this is my guess for now). I think he will do what he did to Orochimaru wait until the time is right and kill Madara…
Good post. I felt ignored.

Yeah - the subtle thing to glean from this chapter is Sauke isn't completely a lap dog of Madara - even if madara is satisfied that Sasuke is on his side. I agree.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Closed Thread