Do you think sasuke can take on Konoha like that ? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #16
truavenger4116
Chuunin

truavenger4116 is on a distinguished roadtruavenger4116 is on a distinguished road
Re: Do you think sasuke can take on Konoha like that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoNg View Post
Ah Sasuke...He is a beast...Even without Oro now, he has regained much of the chakra he was using to suppress him. Oh, by the way..Did you see his new eyes? More Sasuke hacks? Lol, I picture something worse than Auto-Amaterasu and Kirin, err, and his Chidori x 100 uses.

You guys are missing a crucial fact... Madara. Him alone could take out much of Konoha IMO. Madara's true power hasn't been revealed, but if he was a bad ass ninja back then, he could only refine his power....(example: His teleportation jutsu) I don't see anyone owning him in a 1:1, hell, even a 1:100fight. He easily slipped away from chakra bugs and avoided the Byakugan...Thats the only thing that had a chance against him. Haha...and he's the Mizukage...pwn?

Pein....Do I even have to post an explanation? Rinnegan, he could own anyone in his way....He has what? Top notch genjutsu, taijutsu, ninjutsu, etc..and has special chakra disruptor blades (lol?) How many bodies can he use? Add to the fact, that he can ressurrect the bodies if they die.... (He did that in the manga at the end of the fight.) He has the perfect defense and offense...if he isn't seperated, but together they own, and I doubt anyone would be able to stop him even if they knew his secret unless it was Jiraiya, he was a true genius. Haha...and he's a god in the Rain...pwn?

Konan is eh....But if no one has oil they're screwed...

Not to mention if Kisame was at 100%, he would be leaps and bounds of chakra over a 3TB Naruto, and then some! Samehada eats chakra, his chakra level would only keep getting higher, and his shark water jutsu's pwn...If you see it, you'll believe. I don't see anyone really beating him either..I mean he's like the only Akatsuki members who hasn't been taken out....that's something by itself lol.....(RIP Kakuzu).

Suigetsu, just from not dying in his fight against Kisame is by itself worthy, with his muscle manipulation he can pose a threat. We haven't seen his fight so I'm assuming.

Juugo...the CS originator...nuff said, he's like the ninja Hulk.

Karin..I can't say anthing...sorry.

Zetsu...I can't say much either, he just eats people.

-------

But we have to wait and see what's going to happen...if the tailed beasts are in this, then its over...
Heres my evaluation...

Silent kill of leaders...100%

Full Scale Attack...70%

....Hate on me if you want, but I dont see Konoha really stopping them...I mean Oro and his sound/sand ninjas easily penetrated and left with killing the third Hokage....And these Akatsuki members would easily rape all of them...Sasori claims he took over countries...too bad he's dead...
well Kong, you make some interesting points heres my counter...

sasuke is a beast but not to the degree you think... sasuke killed irachi because itachi let him...kakashi and gai are more then enough to take out sasuke.

ahhh yes madara....i was waiting for someone to pull that card...now its true we know madara was badass back in the day and that hes still a powerhouse but once again lets not get ahead of ourselves...ok he dodges some bugs and byakugan that means a little but if hes really that big and bad he could have taken konoha years ago with just the old akatsuki...hell maybe he could have done it with just pein at his side if he was that strong...bottom line hes seeking out help which means he can't handle konoha (also hes building a superweapon just to detroy konoha)

now pein is powerful you have to be to beat jiraiya but that was a 1 on 1 and even then jiraiya found a way around it when pein is facing an army he definitely can't be looking in the same place at once...then again we don't know much more about his true power so ill let that one go...

konan not sure shes even that much of a threat so i agree with you there for now assume shes another powerhouse.

okay kisame...once again ill explain to people that 30% doesn't mean he was using 30% of total strength it doesnt mean that hes actually more then 3 times stronger then he was when he fought guy it means he used 30% chakra against guy thats all.(so basically its like in a video game when your characters energy, not health, drops to 70).....actually he wouldn't be over the 3-tailed kyuubi. kisame has alot of chakra but the amount of chakra naruto possess's isnt human its from a beast with unlimited chakra...key word unlimited so for all we no the 3-tails could be 30x kisames.. i mean have you ever seen naruto in kyuubi state run out of steam i dont think so...

Suigetsu...well hes probably powerful but i cant see him doing that much damage to be honest i kinda seem him getting shut down quickly by someone like neji....

Juugo is like the ninja hulk but even he is no tsunade... maybe even chouji's clan could take him out.

karin...well i could see sakura or hinata owning her..

Zetsu....hmmm tough since we don't no his powers besides traveling underground and spying...i would just have the aburame clan have they bugs eat him..

heres my evaluation...

sasuke's attempt to kill elders and danzo

20% chance of success
reason:
- danzo wanted to be hokage which means hes up there in strength...
- danzo is surrounded by loyal root members who answer only to him...
-elders as stated in previous posts are definitely tougher then they look being students of the first and all.

in an all out attack on konoha with the members you listed i can see them doing tons of damage but the chances of success would probably be....

20% chance of success also....
truavenger4116 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #17
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by truavenger4116 View Post
well Kong, you make some interesting points heres my counter...

sasuke is a beast but not to the degree you think... sasuke killed irachi because itachi let him...kakashi and gai are more then enough to take out sasuke.

ahhh yes madara....i was waiting for someone to pull that card...now its true we know madara was badass back in the day and that hes still a powerhouse but once again lets not get ahead of ourselves...ok he dodges some bugs and byakugan that means a little but if hes really that big and bad he could have taken konoha years ago with just the old akatsuki...hell maybe he could have done it with just pein at his side if he was that strong...bottom line hes seeking out help which means he can't handle konoha (also hes building a superweapon just to detroy konoha)

now pein is powerful you have to be to beat jiraiya but that was a 1 on 1 and even then jiraiya found a way around it when pein is facing an army he definitely can't be looking in the same place at once...then again we don't know much more about his true power so ill let that one go...

konan not sure shes even that much of a threat so i agree with you there for now assume shes another powerhouse.

okay kisame...once again ill explain to people that 30% doesn't mean he was using 30% of total strength it doesnt mean that hes actually more then 3 times stronger then he was when he fought guy it means he used 30% chakra against guy thats all.(so basically its like in a video game when your characters energy, not health, drops to 70).....actually he wouldn't be over the 3-tailed kyuubi. kisame has alot of chakra but the amount of chakra naruto possess's isnt human its from a beast with unlimited chakra...key word unlimited so for all we no the 3-tails could be 30x kisames.. i mean have you ever seen naruto in kyuubi state run out of steam i dont think so...

Suigetsu...well hes probably powerful but i cant see him doing that much damage to be honest i kinda seem him getting shut down quickly by someone like neji....

Juugo is like the ninja hulk but even he is no tsunade... maybe even chouji's clan could take him out.

karin...well i could see sakura or hinata owning her..

Zetsu....hmmm tough since we don't no his powers besides traveling underground and spying...i would just have the aburame clan have they bugs eat him..

heres my evaluation...

sasuke's attempt to kill elders and danzo

20% chance of success
reason:
- danzo wanted to be hokage which means hes up there in strength...
- danzo is surrounded by loyal root members who answer only to him...
-elders as stated in previous posts are definitely tougher then they look being students of the first and all.

in an all out attack on konoha with the members you listed i can see them doing tons of damage but the chances of success would probably be....

20% chance of success also....
That's right on the money. Except that this matter has already been settled, since last chapter both Hawk and Akatsuki admitted to not being able to successfully destroy Konoha in their current state. Also let's not forget that Akatsuki plan to use the Tailed beasts. That highly increases their chances.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #18
truavenger4116
Chuunin

truavenger4116 is on a distinguished roadtruavenger4116 is on a distinguished road

haha nice lan2cp...wish i thought about saying that before i took the time to write up that whole thing lol....the only thing im curious about is if they can harness the tailed beast's power if they have only 8...
Old 06-18-2008, 04:18 PM   #19
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Sasuke can't take KONOHA so easily just like how KISAME said in latest manga..Even the "GOD"(Pain) only manage to take over Rain Country with the help of the some rebel bunch..Konoha is a biggest nation of 5 great country which have well organized military squad..they also have superior ANBU..Even Hidden Sand + Hidden Sound cannot defeat KONOHA..The result is obvious (logically) if a LOSER like Sasuke attack Konoha in their current condition..Hawk and Akatsuki at least need to recruit more men and make a perfect plan before thinking about attacking konoha..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #20
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
haha nice lan2cp...wish i thought about saying that before i took the time to write up that whole thing lol....the only thing im curious about is if they can harness the tailed beast's power if they have only 8...
Well they could make a somebody, a Jinchuriki. That's one way of doing it. I don't think it could be Sasuke though.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 05:28 PM   #21
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

No freakin way Sasuke could take konoha down. He would need an entire army and thats not his style. Sasuke doesnt have the heart to kill like that. Sure he talks a good game but he is far from being a psychopath...But remember when I say this be weary of Kabuto...he is lurking for you Sasuke....
Old 06-18-2008, 06:43 PM   #22
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lan2cp View Post
Well they could make a somebody, a Jinchuriki. That's one way of doing it. I don't think it could be Sasuke though.
ya if that person doesn't die in the process.

and i see naruto as peins kryptonite. because naruto can make thousands of shadow clones and when he controls his abilities and masters them he'll be unstoppable. he can attack from every direction with different techniques thrown at u and peins trick wouldn't help his ass then. and if he learns his farthers techniques with jiraiya and some toad magic.....

Naruto's gonna have to pimp juice some people.
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 08:59 PM   #23
truavenger4116
Chuunin

haha i actually think naruto is great match up for pein he has the perfect jutsus to counter pein at every corner...looking foward to that fight..
Old 06-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #24
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
haha i actually think naruto is great match up for pein he has the perfect jutsus to counter pein at every corner...looking foward to that fight..
If Naruto vs Pain..Pain still at advantage..Naruto should learn more Jutsu..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 06-19-2008, 09:04 PM   #25
Myhaus719
Chuunin

Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah all naruto can do is outnumber pain and then try to hit him with rasengan. hes gonna have to get some new skills now

1-tsunade-easy to beat. just dodge one of her punches and stab her in the heart or head or something. has only taijutsu and even gai could beat her in that

2-sasuke-has too much plot protection. the only reason he survived everything is because kishi wants him to survive everything not because hes that strong

3-naruto-get a new move

4-orochimaru-is a gay pedofile."i want sasuke's body"
Myhaus719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:06 PM   #26
Hanz86
ANBU

naruto should learn Genjutsu since only genjutsu can harm PAIN..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 06-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #27
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

^^without a doubt. but i was referin it, as if he'd already come out of trainin with the toads etc.
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:30 AM   #28
Evil[Angel]
Genin

Evil[Angel] is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke, isnt in a position to attack AT ALL, i don't hink he even knows the power of his MS, or its side effects, like Itachi's, it turns you blind, with Sasuke's it could have a side effect.

The top leaders:

Tsunade
Danzou
3rds adviser's

Strong Shinobi:

Kakashi
Gai
Lee
Neji
Naruto
Tsunade
Sakura

the alliance with the other countrys.

No doubt Sasuke will have to recruit and plan.

But i do belive he will be succesfull.

Sound+Sand attack with 1 tailed demon. and Oro.

Sasuke has 7/8 demons, and far superior fighters.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:38 AM   #29
Hanz86
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil[Angel] View Post
Sasuke, isnt in a position to attack AT ALL, i don't hink he even knows the power of his MS, or its side effects, like Itachi's, it turns you blind, with Sasuke's it could have a side effect.The top leaders:
i think..he just have PMS..with killing Itachi..maybe i wrong..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 06-20-2008, 05:45 AM   #30
Evil[Angel]
Genin

Evil[Angel] is an unknown quantity at this point

But madara stated, he had too take his brothers eye to gain PMS

So, thats what Itachi did when he transplanted his Amaterasu, he gave him PMS

I wonder what his PMS technuiqes are