Opinions on Christianity - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 12:27 PM   #1
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Opinions on Christianity

While the title only says Christianity, if you have other opinions on other religions then voice them here. My main idea is I want an opinion on an individual religion and not religion as a whole.

So, this probably isn't a debate, but I am curious about people's views. I don't just want Christians, or atheists, or other religions. I want every person who has a view to voice it.

I have made this thread because after noticing problems around me I wonder how perverted the message of Christ, or other religions, has become. Every day people around the world experience other people telling them to conform to their religion because it is better and the true way. As a Christian, I experience people do this all the time not just just from other religions, but I also see my own do the same. The average Christian evangelist tells you that Jesus is the only way to heaven and you won't go to Hell if you say a little prayer of some sort. They also say that you must live pure according to the Bible (really just their interpretation of the Bible.) They hand you a little pamphlet, which has some cool graphic designs, and a bit of information. Then on the back they give you the church address, phone number, etc.

So you decide that you have a Sunday to waste. You go to the church and listen to the speaker tell you about his interpretation of the Bible. He tells you certain things to not do because the Bible tells you these things are wrong. He quotes some scripture, but not everything is quoted. Even when there is a verse that could go two ways, he tells you God told him it's wrong. So you accept the challenge of Christianity after the describe Heaven and Hell and the speakers voice pounds down on you like an undertow. So you walk out of the auditorium and converse with the other people a bit. You hear them talk a bit about the sermon, and some of the women are talking about their lives. One woman talks about how she was fired and how much of a hassle the boss was. You also hear another woman tell another woman to keep her child away from another child because he is starting to smoke. They say he is bad news and then quietly walk away. You walk over to the pastor and talk to him a bit. He only nods and doesn't really pay attention to a word you are saying because he is busy talking to other people who work for the church. So after you have had enough socializing, you walk home.

Years later you, your spouse, and your children attend that church. You listen to another sermon, a bit like the last one, and the one before that. Pastor tells you what to do and what not to do. He also tells you that if you give money God will bless you. So you give earnestly. After church you begin to socialize and another parent begins to talk to you about how her child is starting to go to parties and how she doesn't trust the other kids. You respond saying you don't either, and you even heard that there was a bit of drinking at that party from your child who left early because he didn't want to get involved. The other parent walks away to talk to someone else.

Then a man with dreadlocks comes up to you and asks if he can talk to you. You say yes, but as he is talking you look around for the rest of your family. You just nod along and by the time he is done you say bye and walk away.

You and your family drive home in your new Ford Expedition, which is the latest model. Heated seats, navigator, it has it all. When you get home to your house you open the garage and go inside the house. You look inside at the high ceiling and walk over to your couch. You turn on the television, an watch it for the majority of the day.

If I wasn't a Christian, that is how I would see Christianity. So how do you view Christianity? What do you think it is about?
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 06-20-2008 at 12:36 PM.
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 06-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,723
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Opinions on Christianity

Not sure if this is the thread for this, but I'm guessing it will be soon enough as people start posting. Ragardless, my views are as follows:

- True Christianity isn't a religion, it's a relationship. You don't need to follow any rituals, you just need to know God. God created man to have a personal relationship with Him, not to blindly worship Him.

- No matter how pure an idea is, there will always be people to mess it up. People are stupid, and "Christians" are no different. Too many people are pushed away from God because their only experience with Him is through someone who beat them with the Bible or called them a sinner.

- The church is made of people, so it's no different. Far too many churches rely on rituals and routines and ignore the real point of gathering: to experience the Lord together and learn from each other. I like my church, they mostly understand what it's about. There are still a few people stuck in a rut, but almost everyone knows that Christianity is a relationship.

- Yes, what everyone tells you about the Bible is their own interpretation, but even though there are many versus that can be interpreted several ways in English the original Hebrew/Aramaic/etc. is much more straight forward. English is just a very hard language to translate it into, and our culture being so vastly different doesn't help either.

Last edited by Mal; 06-20-2008 at 01:23 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 02:45 PM   #3
Miles T
Genin
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 67
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Miles T is on a distinguished road
Re: Opinions on Christianity

Define 'Christian'.
Miles T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:47 PM   #4
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Opinions on Christianity

Do you mean define "Christianity?" The object of this thread is that I want to hear your opinion of what Christianity is, just as MS stated above.

I never stated mine. Then again, I might wait a bit.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:31 PM   #5
slayer91
Hunter-Nin
 
slayer91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Animal House
Age: 22
Posts: 1,087
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Opinions on Christianity

i personally do not believe in a "God". If there is a God then there has to be more then one of them. Why can you say that one religous group is right but hinduism is complitely wrong???????? They all have the same basic princables that you need to be good and do the right thing, that is the only point in making a God figure. For proof all you have to do is look at the Aztecs, they thought the spanish were gods and they were the complite opposite. Gods arent real. It is the most obserd thing to say, just think about what you are saying, just reallly think about it. So there was a being taht created everything out of nothing????? then what was he???? Then he had his son go down to earth and spread his word? So isnt jesus just some random crazy guy that was spewing random crap out of his mouth?????

And how do we know about his miricles? couldnt it just be translation errors? After all there was a pretty big gap in the time that jesus was killed and the time the first testomite was created. Translation error arer huge, in spanish the meaning sky scrapper translates in english to something that scapes the sky. Couldnt some of the Miricles be figurative?

Not to mention all the scientific fakts we have found that complitely controdicts everything the bible says

ps sorry for the bad spelling
__________________
In the end we're all just chalklines on the concrete
Drawn only to be washed away
For the time that I've been given
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:55 PM   #6
saskatu
Blitzkrieg
 
saskatu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Destroying your fun!
Posts: 496
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
saskatu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Opinions on Christianity

I believe that Christianity is Truth based on historical facts because of the dynamic and vital life of the Church over a period of 2,000 years. I do not believe that human hands and minds and institutional processes can keep anything going that long and give hope and vibrancy that the faith gives to so many. Only something inspired, in this case the Holy Spirit, can do that. I believe in the resurrection because so many saw the risen Christ, so many wrote about it at different locations, at different times, people who couldn't have read each other's writings. I believe in the resurrection of the dead because I see resurrections all the time in everyday life: people whose spirits seemed absolutely dead for years, finding themselves alive and excited again. Marriages that seemed dead springing to new life. Bitter angry people mellowing and learning at advanced ages how to love and be loved. Longtime victims of clinical depression finding new spirit and joy in life. All these "resurrections" tell me there is a God, a God of life, and a God who can bring the dead to life.
__________________

saskatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:40 PM   #7
hippiematt
Chuunin
 
hippiematt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ipod
Age: 22
Posts: 721
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Opinions on Christianity

I think christianality is a load of crap, in the bible they say that giant Bees that are the size of regualr men are going to swarm the earth, thus getting rid of 1/3 of the population. They say that the tribulation is going to effect in our generation, they hate catholics when the bible says they all praise the same god which is retared to me, the tribulation is a time when God doesn't protect the people from the devil and the devil get to do what ever he wants to the earth. I beleive in God but not some of the things in the bible, I think the bible was changed over and over again in time, the bible was originally created to stear people in a good direction not scare the crap out of them and force them into believing a zombie and a "natural being" that can do what ever he wants, and if people don't like him they go into the fire. ?.?
__________________
I will put my code up in a while.

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:15 AM   #8
LonelyNinja
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Opinions on Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
He also tells you that if you give money God will bless you. So you give earnestly.
That's a major reason why I think the churches system is corrupt and complete bullshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalevolentSasuke View Post
- True Christianity isn't a religion, it's a relationship. You don't need to follow any rituals, you just need to know God. God created man to have a personal relationship with Him, not to blindly worship Him.

- No matter how pure an idea is, there will always be people to mess it up. People are stupid, and "Christians" are no different. Too many people are pushed away from God because their only experience with Him is through someone who beat them with the Bible or called them a sinner.
I like to believe the first point, hence why I've been trying for the last month or so to get in touch with God. I've seen how it helps people during their hard times during life, and I've been in a rut for a while, so I figured I should give it a shot. I feel something, and I had a revelation of sorts the other night, so I'm guessing I'm on the right path.

And I agree with the second point completely.

As for my personal views, I see religion as a whole to be a good concept, it's just how people fuck it up, just as Mal said. As for Christianity, well, I don't have a problem with it, just the people who practice it. Those who condemn others to Hell when they have no authority to, those who rub their faith in your face when you don't want it, those who go door-to-door to convert you. I have problems with them. But when you really look at it, Christianity has good moral value. Ten Commandments are a good example. Don't steal, don't murder, do not commit adultery, etcetra. As for God, after all the religions that have come to existence, even the polytheistic, I'm confident that there is a higher being of sorts, and Christianity has summed up how I believe God should work.

Now, I'm going to explain why I have a problem with the churches. The churches and church officials are corrupt and hypocritical. I know there are exceptions, there always are. But the churches have way too much control over what is published, even in countries where religion is supposed to be separate from the state. History books are affected by the churches, for example. History should be an unbiased, factual account of the past. Last year during Modern Civilization there was a unit on Judaism and Christianity. Once it focused on Jesus Christ it said how he performed miracles, like it was a proven fact (you had to understand the tone of how it was written, too). There's also the churches' unwillingness to cooperate with science. Evolution is a prime example. Who says that God didn't have a hand in evolution, or that he set up the variables for it to commence?

The Bible, I think, is best used as a guide for how people should live their lives, not as a history book. People don't live for over a hundred and fifty years, and if they did then they would most likely not be able to function how they do in the Bible. But as a moral guide, I think it works. Like I said, the Ten Commandments are good. So, all in all, I think Christianity is good. But it's the people who screw it up.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:20 AM   #9
AkamaruKiba
streeter
 
AkamaruKiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: rainy woods, WA.
Age: 20
Posts: 199
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
AkamaruKiba is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Opinions on Christianity

Which type of Christianity are you talking about. I am Mormon, a type of Christianity. There are many types. Are you taking this with the verall ide, or just one type?
__________________
.:wolf:.
Ç£øµðštrife

AkamaruKiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 08:59 AM   #10
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Opinions on Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Now, I'm going to explain why I have a problem with the churches. The churches and church officials are corrupt and hypocritical. I know there are exceptions, there always are. But the churches have way too much control over what is published, even in countries where religion is supposed to be separate from the state. History books are affected by the churches, for example. History should be an unbiased, factual account of the past. Last year during Modern Civilization there was a unit on Judaism and Christianity. Once it focused on Jesus Christ it said how he performed miracles, like it was a proven fact (you had to understand the tone of how it was written, too). There's also the churches' unwillingness to cooperate with science. Evolution is a prime example. Who says that God didn't have a hand in evolution, or that he set up the variables for it to commence?
Trust me, I hate the church system too. At least the one that we have developed. I like the Quaker's method of church. There is a podium and if someone feels something is on there heart, they go up and say it. You don't have to believe it either because it is there interpretation. I think it could open the church up to many new ideas. As long as we have one certified pastor speaking at churches, we will only get one view of the Bible.

Secondly, churches shouldn't even care whether the Bible explains science or not. Jesus, or God, focused on what was in the heart and not so much the actions we do. This is quite obvious because of how much he ridiculed the pharisees, and how he called them hypocritical. Where did Jesus ever spend time talking about history? Only when he talked about past prophets and the prophecies that related to him. That is about 5% of the gospels. Jesus is much more concerned with the heart than the history of the Bible.

Another problem I have with the church is that we tithe to them and the money goes to the pastor, missionaries, and then the church fund. They say they give to charity, but they really only give to missionaries. Now some will say, "Tithe to the storehouse" and all that load of bullshit. Tell me though, where was this quote said? OH, it was said in Malachi, before Jesus came. So, couldn't it be an old testament thing to give to the church as your tithe? This what helped me come to the conclusion that tithing should go to the poor. He is another bit of data to support my point. When Jesus told people to give away their things, where did he tell them to give it to? The needy. It is obvious Jesus wanted money in the hands of people in need and not the large temple of the day.

I could go on and on and on and on about how much I dislike our idea of church, but I wouldn't have enough room in this forum to contain what I dislike.

Quote:
Which type of Christianity are you talking about. I am Mormon, a type of Christianity. There are many types. Are you taking this with the verall ide, or just one type?
As I said earlier, you define Christianity. If you are raised Mormon and that is the only experience you have had with Christianity, then go for it.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 06-21-2008 at 09:01 AM.
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 02:45 PM   #11
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin
 
GAma_Oyabun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: arcASIA
Age: 24
Posts: 2,352
Thanks: 0
Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Opinions on Christianity

christianity should not be mixed at all with mormonism. its as simple as that they are different at the core just like church of latterday saints and other variations like that. we dont believe the same things no matter how much people would like to mix it together.

your views of christiantiy are strongly based on how the people in the church affect you. not anywhere do you say uve actually picked up a bible and read what God is saying, not the people. i agree with you that the church is at times a merciless inner circle that outsiders cant get into, and in certain cases, corrupt. but to have your view centered on what people do and not on wat God does is shortsided and can lead you to a wrong mindset of wat a christian is supposed to be
__________________


FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:16 PM   #12
Torture Maniac
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Torture Maniac is on a distinguished road
Re: Opinions on Christianity

I am a christian, But I do not go to church ever since they told me to rip up my Pokemon cards because they we're the devil. True story.
Torture Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:25 PM   #13
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Opinions on Christianity

I don't really think this is the right section for this, but I'll leave it here for now since the debate section seems to scare away a lot of the spammy douchebag kiddies.

I honestly think it's kind of cool, I guess. The stories in the Bible really aren't all that bad. I definitely don't agree or believe in all of it, but the parts about helping people out and being nice to people are good. I know a lot of the stupid shit that goes down involving religion is just because stupid people fuck shit up (Or just take it too far/seriously). I wouldn't blame the religion itself on shit like that.

I started hating church when I was nine. My priest told me that dogs don't go to heaven after they die...after my dog died. He said it's for people only. I said that's bullshit to not let dogs in just because they're dogs, God wouldn't do that. And if he would, he's an asshole and I hate him anyway! Worded it differently since I was a little pussy kid though, of course. ; )

As for having a relationship with God and what-not, for me I just see that as being like having an imaginary friend. Cool, whatever, I don't see anything particularly wrong with that, especially if it helps you feel better/makes you want to strive to be a better person/brings you comfort/whatever. It's just not my cup of tea. I feel better placing faith in myself, I don't need or want anything extra.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:32 PM   #14
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Opinions on Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun View Post
christianity should not be mixed at all with mormonism. its as simple as that they are different at the core just like church of latterday saints and other variations like that. we dont believe the same things no matter how much people would like to mix it together.
It depends one what your view of Christianity is. I am a bit of a post-modernist in that I believe words have no meaning in themselves. This includes the word Christianity. It is a different interpretation of the Bible, and I think Christians just need to accept that. I find any form of fundamentalism to be far from the message Jesus preached, but it is still Christianity and an interpretation of the Bible.

Quote:
your views of christiantiy are strongly based on how the people in the church affect you. not anywhere do you say uve actually picked up a bible and read what God is saying, not the people. i agree with you that the church is at times a merciless inner circle that outsiders cant get into, and in certain cases, corrupt. but to have your view centered on what people do and not on wat God does is shortsided and can lead you to a wrong mindset of wat a christian is supposed to be
Yes, my view that I stated is based on how I would see it if I were not a Christian and did not have a Bible. Does that really make a difference? A bit, but the fact that people bear the name of Christ and are able to live doing these things seems a bit odd to me. I find it extremely offensive to God when they do this stuff. It is almost the exact opposite of Jesus's message in the Gospels. It isn't loving at all. I was expressing my problems with the church in that message. If I were to have it my way, I would destroy the church, blow up every freaking building that has the word "God" on it and then see what these Christians will do. I am tired of this foolish selfish Christianity that is portrayed by us. We are supposed to be totally selfless, we are supposed to sell virtually everything and give it to the poor. Then we follow Jesus to the end of our life. Jesus did not come with a nice message that would be attractive to many people. In fact, when I tell my youth pastor my views he calls me a radical and says I am being extreme. I am not though. The scripture literally says to sell everything we have, give it to the poor, and then we take up the cross. What have we become as a church?

We have become superstitious, puritan, Zionists. That is what we are. We try to only fulfill Jesus's first command "Love the lord you God..." and we forget about "Love your neighbor as yourself." There is more to Christianity than being pure, and gaining salvation. The philosophy is so astounding that even if salvation was not obtainable I would follow it. The point is that this world is built on many rules that we cannot get away from. The corruption, the greed, the love for pleasure, it is virtually impossible to get away from. The mere circulation of money is what causes drug lords, gangs, wars, corrupted leaders, and etc. to rise up. If we can't circulate money than how will we survive? Even worse is the fact that under a mainly capitalist economy (US is not really capitalist, it is a mixed economy) you will be left in the dust if one were not to be greedy. It is a pressure that forces one to be greedy and then when we get to the end of our life, we realize nothing was gained because we only want more. Greed is never satisfied. With Christianity's teachings, I believe, one can break free of the system by going the exact opposite way. You sell everything you have and devote your life to making others better. You love your enemies and when they attempt to rob you give them double of what they want. Jesus's philosophy was the fact that life is found in giving it away. After all, isn't that how he gave us life. He sacrificed himself so that we may have eternal life. The Old Testament law was interpreted wrong by Israel. They believed that the laws given to them were strict rules. These rules were all based on people making sacrifices of their best things and the things they liked most. When Jesus came, he stressed the message that not do you only give your possessions, but you also give every last breath of your life for others.

So, tell me how our church is fulfilling this message? Oh, that's right, they aren't. They get people to say a prayer and then they praise God that they get to go to heaven. Then they go back home to everything they have an go with the system. They make peace with the systems of the world, which is not what Jesus stressed in Luke. Jesus said in Luke 12:49-53 that he came to bring division, not peace. What he meant by that was the fact that he doesn't want us to meld with the world. We need to separate ourselves from the worldly pleasures of greed and we need to go in the exact opposite direction.

/endofrant

Quote:
I am a christian, But I do not go to church ever since they told me to rip up my Pokemon cards because they we're the devil. True story.
I lol'd.

Quote:
I don't really think this is the right section for this, but I'll leave it here for now since the debate section seems to scare away a lot of the spammy douchebag kiddies.
That is why I put it in here.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:11 PM   #15
Miles T
Genin
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 67
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Miles T is on a distinguished road
Re: Opinions on Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I honestly think it's kind of cool, I guess.
Persecution, delusion, hindrance of human progression and prejudice are 'kind of cool'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
As for having a relationship with God and what-not, for me I just see that as being like having an imaginary friend. Cool, whatever, I don't see anything particularly wrong with that, especially if it helps you feel better/makes you want to strive to be a better person/brings you comfort/whatever. It's just not my cup of tea. I feel better placing faith in myself, I don't need or want anything extra.
So...arbitrarily making up that there's a 'God' and harbouring that delusion in one's mind (which will, in practice, always influence one's behaviour and very often result in proselytization) is 'cool'? And you also think it would be 'cool' if everyone had they had imaginary friends?

~

At this point I'm wondering and hoping that you're just kidding and suspecting that you'll now mock me for not spotting your sarcasm.
Miles T is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.