The Dark Knight - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Movies & Television

Movies & Television Talk about your favorite classic or new movies here and also talk about your favorite television shows!

Old 06-30-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
The Dark Knight

With The Dark Knight creeping up ever so fast I thought I'd take this opportunity to say that this movie will without a doubt be the best movie of the year. Reading an early review on IGN.com today they mentioned that this movies pwns all three Spider-Man movies and tops even Batman Begins. Saying that this stays even closer to the comics combined with the great directing by Christopher Nolan, great character performances by Christian Bale and Heath Leadger (R.I.P.) this movie is the best Batman movie to date. IGN.com gave a rare 5/5 stars, the only other movie most recently to get that rating is 300 which would make this score even more creadible. For a more in-depth review from IGN.com just go here: The Dark Knight Review
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-01-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Dark Knight

when does it come out xD
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

on the midnight of July 18, i will be going to that one since it fits batman's theme perfectly. i did the same thing for Batman Begins
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 07-02-2008, 09:11 AM   #4
Cipher
Genin

Cipher is on a distinguished road

To add on to what you said about the great acting, I heard that Heath Ledger was so serious about the role that he started taking drugs to get himself in character to play the joker. It costed him his life, but The Dark Night is sure to be a great movie.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #5
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

Heath Ledger R.I.P. this movie will make him an acting legacy?
Old 07-02-2008, 10:41 AM   #6
narutoiscool
Chuunin

narutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to beholdnarutoiscool is a splendid one to behold

The movie looks really good.I always liked Batman anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzegBv5bam4
best song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=segm2CUWFp4
Tokio hotel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llH13hboNYA
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HApqwIgSbgQ&feature=
narutoiscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:48 AM   #7
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

I predict Dark Knight is going to break some box office records. I know i will be watching it opening night.
D4rKR34v3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #8
Boo!
Missing-Nin

i smell awards for it lol
Old 07-02-2008, 02:14 PM   #9
ElementalNinja 19
Chuunin

ElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to all

Oh happy day! I love Batman...although he takes second place to Kakashi...maybe its just something about a man in a mask who kicks keister..??? IDK but I love it!

Member of ~Naruto Addicts FC~

“Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati.”
ElementalNinja 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #10
Spiegel
Pirate King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalNinja 19 View Post
Oh happy day! I love Batman...although he takes second place to Kakashi...maybe its just something about a man in a mask who kicks keister..??? IDK but I love it!
In the realm of anime Kakashi pwns but does he have a batcave, batmobile, utility belt, wings???? I don't think so! Sorry about that, Batman fanboyism is overpowering my better judgement. I'm going to seriously push for an IMAX experience opening night, going to harass my friends to go IMAX too because Batman deserves it.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 07-02-2008, 08:01 PM   #11
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...night-the.html
First five minutes of the movie
Old 07-02-2008, 08:07 PM   #12
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not that into Batman, but I might watch it just for Heath Ledger.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #13
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

I saw the first few minutes, looks pretty amazing
definitely going to see it on opening night
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:46 AM   #14
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I didn't particularly like "Batman Begins", so I was having second thoughts about seeing "The Dark Knight". I had actually decided altogether to not see it. But after seeing Heath Ledger as Joker-- I think I will see it now.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:00 PM   #15
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

this movie is set after all the other batman movies

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote