naruto full control of kyuubi - discussion thread - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 06-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #1
itachi143
No cheese? :(

itachi143 can only hope to improve
naruto full control of kyuubi - discussion thread

i just got an idea, the 9 tailed fox was bad right? He tried destroying the village and was evil so if naruto one day gets full control of kyuubi 9 tails mode wont kyuubi get full control of naruto and naruto will do whatever he wants??

Discuss

Old 06-16-2008, 12:56 AM   #2
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough
Re: naruto full control of kyuubi - discussion thread

people have figured out how to control bijuu so i dont think it wont be impossible for naruto to figure out how to control the kyuubi. look at the first, he was able to control bijuu and make them do his bidding.
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:28 PM   #3
itachi143
No cheese? :(

itachi143 can only hope to improve

yea but were talking about kyuubi like the most powerful demon
Old 06-16-2008, 03:40 PM   #4
BlackKakashi31
Genin

BlackKakashi31 is on a distinguished road

Whose chakra was able to be suppressed by Yamato who has the first's dna. It's not an impossible task.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
breaniver
Academy Student

breaniver is an unknown quantity at this point

If one look at the legends of the Tiled beasts, Kyubi may have a malicious sense of humor, but it also has a strong sense of Fair Play. It is not so mush truly evil, as a constant prankster. For a creature this strong, however, its pranks will become dangerous to those of us that are mortal. Naruto may be able to gain full control over the Kyubi, though doing so will probably fuse the two beings into one.
breaniver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 01:33 AM   #6
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: naruto full control of kyuubi - discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi143 View Post
i just got an idea, the 9 tailed fox was bad right? He tried destroying the village and was evil so if naruto one day gets full control of kyuubi 9 tails mode wont kyuubi get full control of naruto and naruto will do whatever he wants??

Discuss
The day Naruto gets full control is the day that Konohagakure rules the entire Shinobi world and he becomes 6-7th Hokage which ever comes first. Lol, not meaning to flame or offend if it sounds that way but Naruto will destroy anyone who challenges him if he gets that type of control. Imo.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:05 PM   #7
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Naruto can't even control 4-tailed Kyuubi. I highly doubt that Naruto will EVER get full control over the 9-tailed Kyuubi... Even with the help of Yamato.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:13 AM   #8
Muhammadinfo
Academy Student

Muhammadinfo is an unknown quantity at this point

be sure he can control it.
but it will take some more 6 years for us to happen.
Muhammadinfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 11:36 AM   #9
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

I believe that if Naruto gained full control of the Kyuubi's power he would use it. because the only reason hedoesn't use it now is because it is harmful to him and the people around him. Also I believe there has to be a reason the 4th sealed it inside of him. I'm sure he intended for Naruto to use it somehow.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:34 PM   #10
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

I'm sorry but PLEASE point out where it shows someone controlling a Kyuubi by possession at a full released state? Really. You wont find it other than the Uchiha clan and that was primarily their purpose with their eyes. This whole control the 9 tails is rediculous. Its a god of chakra people, its a weapon of rage. It has more chakra power than anyone or anything and the only reason why Naruto is alive is because of his seal. Naruto is proven to lose complete control of himself at 3 tails. I dont think this is something that fixes itself or he becomes better with as he gets older... its his inner demon that he has to wrestle with always. Its not an asset like everyone wants him to have.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 12:20 PM   #11
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
I'm sorry but PLEASE point out where it shows someone controlling a Kyuubi by possession at a full released state? Really. You wont find it other than the Uchiha clan and that was primarily their purpose with their eyes. This whole control the 9 tails is rediculous. Its a god of chakra people, its a weapon of rage. It has more chakra power than anyone or anything and the only reason why Naruto is alive is because of his seal. Naruto is proven to lose complete control of himself at 3 tails. I dont think this is something that fixes itself or he becomes better with as he gets older... its his inner demon that he has to wrestle with always. Its not an asset like everyone wants him to have.
He was Senju Hashirama (Shodai-Hokage)..he not just fully controlled kyuubi..he even had several number of bijuu under his control..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 10:11 PM   #12
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

just like sasuke supressess the curse mark chakra, naruto's gotta supress the kyuubi's.
which will be hard since the kyuubi is infinite.

Hoestly, i think the only way for naruto to ever control the kyuubi, since the kyuubi's seems to respect his own word, is to make a pact with him somehow; to allow him to control its chakra. they have to come to some type of terms.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:03 PM   #13
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
just like sasuke supressess the curse mark chakra, naruto's gotta supress the kyuubi's.
which will be hard since the kyuubi is infinite.

Hoestly, i think the only way for naruto to ever control the kyuubi, since the kyuubi's seems to respect his own word, is to make a pact with him somehow; to allow him to control its chakra. they have to come to some type of terms.
i don't think so..since Kyuubi is an evil spirit, he won't make an agreement unless he had no choice..he just want to be set free..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:29 AM   #14
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

true, but if naruto dies doesn't that mean the kyuubi gets set free? y would he tell sasuke if he kills naruto he will regret it. so why would kyuubi protect him?
Old 07-01-2008, 04:20 AM   #15
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
true, but if naruto dies doesn't that mean the kyuubi gets set free? y would he tell sasuke if he kills naruto he will regret it. so why would kyuubi protect him?
I think if naruto dies the kyuubi just dies with him, I mean why does he tell Sasuke not to finish off naruto yet,? If he wanted out he would have asked him to finish Naruto off right then and there imo.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote