Opinions on Christianity - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #11
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough
Re: Opinions on Christianity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisok View Post
If that's true, then explain why you're here.

If you believe in religious tolerance for other people, then why insult people because they have a different method of worship. That's a rather hypocritical thing you just said.

Interesting on how you came to the conclusion that they are either homosexual, or that they had bad childhoods. Perhaps they could have just decided to question what they see?

May I also remind you that the proof you are most likely refferring to is a religious text that has numerous passages that contradict each other as a whole?

There is proof on both sides, and people can interpret what they see of it. Sure, I'll probably voice my reasons why I disagree, but I'm not just going to shove my beliefs down your throat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisok View Post
If that's true, then explain why you're here.

If you believe in religious tolerance for other people, then why insult people because they have a different method of worship. That's a rather hypocritical thing you just said.

Interesting on how you came to the conclusion that they are either homosexual, or that they had bad childhoods. Perhaps they could have just decided to question what they see?

May I also remind you that the proof you are most likely refferring to is a religious text that has numerous passages that contradict each other as a whole?

There is proof on both sides, and people can interpret what they see of it. Sure, I'll probably voice my reasons why I disagree, but I'm not just going to shove my beliefs down your throat.
Okay... Show me where I insulted anyone, and I ain't really stated any proof yet so idk wtf your talking about, And I didn't come to a conclusion I said "Maybe" Your homosexual or had a bad childhood, I could have came up with alot more reasons, but as I stated already I don't feel like debating here cause I know I'm going to end up in trouble, it always happens, never fails.
And I already said I wasn't going to "convert" anyone cause I don't really care if you believe or not, I could careless on where you go when you die.

And yes, when you start believing in demons controlling the earth or w/e you do need help and you are not in your sane mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I don't believe in it because it's illogical to believe in a something that has the same probability of existing as a flying spaghetti monster. Strike one.

Then get the fuck out of the debate section.

Demons and multiple gods are just as likely to exist as your god. You're the last person in this thread that should be calling anyone else an idiot. Strike two.

Or you're making a claim that you have yet to prove. If someone came up to you and said that flying invisible turtles existed you wouldn't say "Oh, okay, cool." Right? How about if it was written in some old ass book? Still no, I'd hope, correct? Know why? Because you'd be using logic there.

That's all I'm using here. You're saying some super magical entity with a zombie son exists, and the only "proof" you've provided so far to support this is a bunch of stories written around the same time people were saying dragons and shit existed. Why should I believe these stories? Oh, because magic man says so...in the stories. Oh, brilliant. Hi to you, circular reasoning. Forgive me for being skeptical, oh wise one. Strike three.

Haha, if that's the case then you should have no problem at all providing some credible proof to back up your claims then, yeah? This should be good. XD
What Excellent language to be using as a moderator, thats exactly what I mean. When I say it everyone Cries to me, but when you guys say it its allowed lame ass people. No matter what I say or do it don't matter cause you have a position of power and I don't so whats it matter what I say?... lol.

Last edited by mrpiimpnn; 07-05-2008 at 02:55 PM.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote