Kage FC (New Owners) - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #76
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
Re: Kage FC (New Owners)

since this is the Kage FC and Gaara is a Kage...what do you think the extent of his sand control is now without the one-tailed?

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2008, 11:05 PM   #77
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow flash 55 View Post
by the way neo how is the tornament coming along? is it omost dun?
Thanks for asking Yellow Flash I thought a great idea between us had died, I still have all of the information, I'll send it to you so we can work out the fine details and also to the other Kages, coolness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellskitchen08 View Post
can i join and you forgot the bokage of the village hidden in the blurr
Welcome to the Kage FC Hellskitchen08! Place a banner of the FC, or any Kage (including Gaara, & Madera), and post often. Be on the lookout for upcoming events in the FC and anyone can feel free to suggest anything to the FC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
since this is the Kage FC and Gaara is a Kage...what do you think the extent of his sand control is now without the one-tailed?
Though he's lost the use of Shukaku, I'd still bet he's the strongest shinobi from the Sand. He's control and strength probably as weakend a bit, but thats just my guess. But at then end of the entire deal with the Akatsuki, what will happen to the contained bijuu anyway? All the other containers have been killed except for Gaara, 8tails and Naruto. Either all bijuu will die with the host that controls them (Pein), or the bijuu will return to the previous owner even if dead? Hmmm..

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 06:24 AM   #78
yellow flash 55
the yellow flash

yellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enough

that would be awsome if the biju returned to its host body.

please acsept this flower of love ladys

member ofthe welcometo the host club<3 FC
the new uchiha sasuke FC
the oficial debating FC
the naruto abridged series FC
naruhina FC
co-owner
kage fanclub(the raikage)
the welcome to the host club <3 FC king

my friends
phew2
fox maiden
emiko-sammy
yellow flash 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:09 AM   #79
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Perhaps an all out war between the bijuu and shinobis where Naruto proves himself as the greatest ninja ever and becomes Hokage

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #80
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Its a shame the bijuu's weren't used as much in the plot, but with some of they're power levels too many characters and or villages would have perished, the only way to make that work would've been to have a larger character base with less time spent on individual characters and more time spent on military battle tactics. Also the villages would've had to be larger, example Konaha would've needed the space of say the entire fire country so that battles wouldn't be the end of the village. It would've been cooler because more Kages would've been more devious and partners, with bijuu at their disposal.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 07-05-2008, 05:53 PM   #81
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post

Well to me (even though he is my favorite character) Gaara isn't as bad ass anymore because the majority of his chakra came from the demon, thats how he was able to do most of his jutsu's, he can still do it but he will have to think ahead and try to conserve his charka.

Edit: I was the original owner >.> but I told him to create the thread, why am I co-owner

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #82
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiematt View Post

Well to me (even though he is my favorite character) Gaara isn't as bad ass anymore because the majority of his chakra came from the demon, thats how he was able to do most of his jutsu's, he can still do it but he will have to think ahead and try to conserve his charka.

Edit: I was the original owner >.> but I told him to create the thread, why am I co-owner
No Kage has ever been forgotten, if you check you still retain your rank and status fellow Kage.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 07-05-2008, 11:18 PM   #83
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
No Kage has ever been forgotten, if you check you still retain your rank and status fellow Kage.
Oh I See, also I'm going to make a banner soon, any ideas?
If you provide a pic I can get it.

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #84
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

actualy hippie we are the two original owners and im back guys
uchia man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:57 PM   #85
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

wtf, that was random xDDDDDD

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:03 AM   #86
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

yup so whats been happening guys
Old 07-06-2008, 12:05 AM   #87
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

nm, almost every ower/co-owner is inactive exept me, neo, and hippie.

They really should be removed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-06-2008, 12:06 AM   #88
uchia man
Genin

oh yeah you can remove jimmer and ill be an active owner once again
Old 07-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #89
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

good. Yello flash too?

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-06-2008, 12:10 AM   #90
uchia man
Genin

whos that i only know jimmer didnt want to be a co owner because i talked to him at another site