Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2008, 06:03 PM   #1
BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND is an unknown quantity at this point
Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

Prove Me Wrong.
BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND is offline  


Old 07-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
G
S-Ranked Negro
 
G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: The Heights
Posts: 2,756
Thanks: 393
Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

__________________
G is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #3
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

It may BE for faggots but it intrigues straight people so we decide to read it.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 06:12 PM   #4
BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

Change "Faggots" to "Idiots".
BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 06:15 PM   #5
G
S-Ranked Negro
 
G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: The Heights
Posts: 2,756
Thanks: 393
Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND View Post
Change "Faggots" to "Idiots".
No, you lost.
__________________
G is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 06:23 PM   #6
BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

Here is the basic arc of ANY shounen manga.

Step 1: Happy times
Step 2: Threat
Step 3: Threat comes to fruition
Step 4: Threat seems to win
Step 5: Threat kills some one important to the protagonist
Step 5: Protagonist gains strength from death in step 5
Step 6: Threat takes down protagonist
Step 7: Protagoist and his allies rise one final time to destroy the threat.

Done.
BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 07:00 PM   #7
garra.
Chuunin
 
garra.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Posts: 489
Thanks: 0
Thanked 65 Times in 60 Posts
garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

Death Note isn't for faggots. You should probably watch it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND View Post
Step 4: Threat seems to win
Not in Death Note.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND View Post
Step 5: Threat kills some one important to the protagonist
Actually, some people could argue that in Death Note, the protagonist is the threat, and the threat, is the protagonist. But, it's really just an opinion. And no, the threat doesn't kill someone important to the protagonist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND View Post
Step 5: Protagonist gains strength from death in step 5
Again, not in Death Note.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRB, BECOMIN' DA WIND View Post
Step 7: Protagoist and his allies rise one final time to destroy the threat.
A little bit true, but in Death Note, it's a different threat than the original. And the protagonist only has one ally. And on top of that:
The main protagonist dies, without killing the threat.

Besides, why don't you prove yourself right? Instead of just claiming that it's for faggots.
But, it's just your opinion anyway, I'm just responding because I'm bored.
__________________
Member of: The Zaraki Kenpachi FC.
garra. is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #8
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra. View Post
Death Note isn't for faggots. You should probably watch me.
Not in Death Note.

Actually, some people could argue that in Death Note, the protagonist is the threat, and the threat, is the protagonist. But, it's really just an opinion. And no, the threat doesn't kill someone important to the protagonist.

Again, not in Death Note.

A little bit true, but in Death Note, it's a different threat than the original. And the protagonist only has one ally. And on top of that:
The main protagonist dies, without killing the threat.

Besides, why don't you prove yourself right? Instead of just claiming that it's for faggots.
But, it's just your opinion anyway, I'm just responding because I'm bored.
Go home.....
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 07:11 PM   #9
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

FACT. I don't give a fuck. <3
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #10
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage
 
RasenganFox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 584
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

Most stories end up the same anyways. Good triumphs over evil.
__________________




"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #11
garra.
Chuunin
 
garra.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 20
Posts: 489
Thanks: 0
Thanked 65 Times in 60 Posts
garra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enoughgarra. will become famous soon enough
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that Death Note is a Shonen manga.
__________________
Member of: The Zaraki Kenpachi FC.

Last edited by garra.; 07-07-2008 at 07:13 PM.
garra. is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 07:14 PM   #12
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

^You don't say.

Cowboy Bebop Jase you forgetting the ending?

Corbz you should watch darker animes there is a lot more adult material but its not your normal clear cut good>bad anime. Don't know about manga though.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #13
Grimmjow
SCHITT
 
Grimmjow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 24
Posts: 3,122
Thanks: 230
Thanked 121 Times in 57 Posts
Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

If you don't like it, then don't read it. Besides, what the fuck are you going to get out of complaining about it at a forum made for Shonen Manga fans?

You and this thread fail harder than the worst Shonen Manga series out there.
__________________

Grimmjow is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #14
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

Dude. Saying he "fails" is contradictory, because you making that claim means that he's succeeded in trolling.
__________________
Ninja48 is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:12 PM   #15
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fact: All Shonen Manga Is For Faggots

I fucking love this guy, seriously. <3333
 
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.