The Legend of Zelda FC - Page 102 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-08-2008, 11:20 PM   #1516
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

does anyone know if there is talks for a new zelda game for the wii in the works? i don't count twilight princess since it was intended to be a game cube only game.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #1517
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Post Re: The Legend of Zelda FC

Watch out for spoilers. D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
That's what I mean. Midna and Zant are just freaks. >.>
Zant, I'll agree with. Midna's pretty cool; she's probably one of my favorite characters in the game. <3

[QUOTE=sevi]Oh yeah. I though Midna was super helpful. Like, compared to Navi.
My God she didn't say anything helpful. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi
It's worth it. Really fun. I recommend it. =P
Hooray. 8D
I've also found myself looking for a lot of Darknuts. They're so easy, and they're good combat practice. ^^ Wind Waker's were much more complex and challenging, though. I hated them there, and I was so happy when I was in that one room where I had to fight four Darknuts and had the light arrows. They're amazing. : D

Quote:
Lol! XD
There's a secret room? =|
Really?
All of the times I've passed TP I usually skip most of the castle cause I get impatient. And frustrated.
Yeah, you were supposed to get three keys in the courtyard, but in the end one key became an extra, and to the left of Ganondorf's big door (well, the right on the Wii, but the left on GCN) was a locked room that had tons of rupees and was basically a place to stock yourself. It was pretty cool, excepting the fact that my wallet was puny.

Hyrule Castle was easy. >.>

Quote:
I got it from the beginning. With all the bugs.
That was fun.
Looking for them all over Hyrule.
I liked that =P
Reminded me of Skulltulas in Ocarina. ^^ I hated those bugs. They were best to find at night, and I suddenly wished that I knew the Sun's Song. There was that one bug hiding somewhere way out in Gerudo Mesa, and I couldn't find it at all. It was finally night and I was galloping on an Orc's boar looking for it. Then I saw a glow and was all, "I SEE IT! THERE IT IS!" but I fell into a fault and...lost it. <.<

It's kind of weird that Agitha has that obsession over bugs. And that she has her own castle. Yeah, I remember the first time I went in her castle. I had two bugs, and I gave her one. She asked me if I had more, but I said no and walked off with the female Kakariko ant, and as I opened the door, she said, "I know you have bugs." I just thought that was really funny. ^^

Quote:
Yeah the horse battle was pretty easy. I had no trouble with it, at least.
The horse battle was simple, enough said. xD The second time through, Zelda made all of her shots, so he was down within a minute or so. 8D

Quote:
Jesus. I thought the sword fight was hard. I though it was harder than the Wind Waker one. By far.

I almost lost all my hearts on the sword fight in TP, but in WW I barely lost a few.
Lol
I think the reason I thought Wind Waker was kind of challenging was because I could never parry. Seriously. I mean, that's what you had to do to the Darknuts and Ganondorf, and I only had half of Grandma's Soup left by the time I beat him.

Quote:
I loved the music. I seriously loved it.
The credits were nice.
Everything returning back to normal.
Great clip.
The music did turn out to be pretty great. Hidden Village <3 ^^
I'm a sucker for ending scenes. Ocarina of Time's was amazing, too. Wind Waker's was boring. Bubbles. <.<
I found Twilight Princess's somewhat saddening with Midna going away and all.

And it was kind of confusing, too. I mean, what was up with Zant breaking his neck in the end?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
does anyone know if there is talks for a new zelda game for the wii in the works? i don't count twilight princess since it was intended to be a game cube only game.
That's true, about it being a GCN game.
I just checked The Hylia for updates, but there weren't any concerning a new game for the Wii. There was this article, though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSCUBED from TheHylia.com
It's always great to hear from out friends at Zentendo.com! Heck, they are more than friends; TSA used to run this place!

Still though, this is a nice article. For those who listened to the LITHCast podcast before the Wii and DS came out (which I am guessing most of you didn't), you know that I love speculation. To be honest, I cannot dish out the pwnage on most games and am not a speedrunner, but I really do love speculation Zelda or otherwise. Couple that with an author as intelligent and insightful as Mike "TSA" Damiani, and you've got yourself a sure-fire way to get Daniel "DSCUBED" Friedlaender excited.

In this article, TSA talks about some predictions for what we might see in future Zelda games and in which direction the franchise will be heading.

I am actually going to withhold my opinion on this until I see some of the comments so that I don't direct the discussion in a particular direction. I would much rather have you guys kick it off. I will comment, but just not first.

Anyway, take a look at this article. I think you'll enjoy it.
Now that I've read that, I think the article has a really good point. Ocarina of Time was considered a really good game because, you know, it was kind of like the revolution of Zelda. And the story was good. And since there have already been good games since then, I think...well, I'm not sure...that's why other games aren't considered too amazing.

They're good, yeah, but IMO, they don't have the same 'magic' (if you'll call it that) as Ocarina had.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #1518
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

There's a new game???
What's it of?
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #1519
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

>.>

No... The article just talks about future possibilities for upcoming Zelda games.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:55 PM   #1520
Sharimaru
Academy Student

Sharimaru is an unknown quantity at this point

Can i join to the FC too??
I like Ocarina of time and majora's mask a lot.... this are my 2 favorite games
Sharimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:09 PM   #1521
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Yeah, of course you can.
Ocarina of Time is the best. ;D
I liked Majora's Mask, too, mainly because everyone got a story, and you could control different people. ;D
Old 07-12-2008, 01:18 PM   #1522
Sharimaru
Academy Student

Yes ocarina of time is the best
I like majora's mask too but i don't know..... i like the story of ocarina of time more than majora's mask and u??
Old 07-12-2008, 09:22 PM   #1523
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

I agree; Majora's Mask has a more darker theme and has less of a story, despite the many personas you take on. Ocarina is just amazing, though... -sighs-
Old 07-12-2008, 10:02 PM   #1524
sheik
S-Ranked Shinobi

sheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enoughsheik will become famous soon enough

Can I join?

I just recently got Twilight Princess for the cube. I played Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask but I never got far in them. I also have windwaker and I almost to the end of that.

RIght now I have to go to the twilight realm since I finally have all 4 pieces of the mirror.

I am going to play twilight princess now!

What happened to Typhoon_4434?
made by rasenganfox

sheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 02:48 AM   #1525
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure SL will come along soon enough to give you the thumbs up.
=P

Anyway, What part are you on?
On TP and WW, I mean.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:36 PM   #1526
Sharimaru
Academy Student

When u had played Majora's Mask what Mask did u like most??
I liked the Zora Mask most
Old 07-15-2008, 09:54 PM   #1527
Sevi
Toothpick

I never played it.
I'm actually waiting for it to come out on the Wii Shop Channel.
But to no prevail, I'm afraid. >.<
Old 07-20-2008, 11:04 AM   #1528
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

7/15.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik View Post
Can I join?
Yeah, of course! Just grab a banner (if you want) and you're set to go. Technically I guess you're not officially official until Rath comes along and adds you to the list up front, but you can be official by member standards! ^^ Join in the discussion at anytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik
RIght now I have to go to the twilight realm since I finally have all 4 pieces of the mirror.
Ooh, I do like the Palace of Twilight except for the whole (spoiler) getting the Sols back to the entrance part. I mean, yeah, in the end it powered up your sword, but those hands just made me so nervous and they kind of creeped me out. The music there is so cool. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
I'm sure SL will come along soon enough to give you the thumbs up.
d(^o^)b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharimaru View Post
When u had played Majora's Mask what Mask did u like most??
I liked the Zora Mask most
Personally I thought the Goron mask was interesting. I kind of liked the story behind it. ;D The Zora Mask cracks me up, and the Fierce Deity one was pretty awesome... xD

7/20.
New topic - what was the biggest surprise for you in any Zelda game? Like, which revelation shocked you the most? (Example - Sheik being Zelda in Ocarina.)
Old 07-20-2008, 11:53 AM   #1529
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

Ok.. first the members:
Sharimaru and Sheik welcome to the fanclub.

Sheik: with a name like that I'm suprised it took so long for you to join :P

Current topic: I was shocked that Midna chose to leave as soon as Ganondorf was defeated and to destroy the mirror and cut off connection to the twilight realm. (whyyyyy!?)

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #1530
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

The current topic will probably have a lot of spoilers, to those who want to avoid them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath View Post
Current topic: I was shocked that Midna chose to leave as soon as Ganondorf was defeated and to destroy the mirror and cut off connection to the twilight realm. (whyyyyy!?)
I KNOW! I thought she had cried a tear or something, but when I saw it flying I changed my mind, but it broke the mirror, and I was sad. Cheers to Midna, the coolest sidekick ever...next to King.

I guess King being the King of Hyrule in Wind Waker surprised me; honestly I didn't expect something like that to happen... And Ganondorf actually being in Twilight Princess was a shocker, too - I thought it was all Zant, pretty much.