SOTW#3 - Discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2008, 01:17 AM   #15
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: SOTW#3 - Discussion

Why only characters from a list? I thought putting two different anime characters into one signature would stretch the creativity of the artist, like putting two characters from two very different series together and making it work. But instead, you take these characters from popular (or maybe, you own favorite?) anime and force us to use them. It kind of puts a damper on creativity, and weakens a once good idea.

And the text requirement? At the most, the text requirement should be something to confirm that what someone created is original and intended for the competition. I wouldn't mind something like "SOTW #3," but something as arbitrary as "anime" is kind of... odd for the composition of the signature. Maybe it's just me.

The maximum size is also kinda funny, because something that's 550x500 is no longer a signature. Not to mention we aren't even allowed to have signatures greater than 350 pixels in height.

Just... suggestions.