Anger Thread - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-10-2008, 02:49 PM   #31
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anger Thread

did you nail them with the iced tea?
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #32
Miburo

Little spoon <3

And fuck yeah, kinda. It missed him, but hit the side of his seat and exploded. Definitely got on him, so I'd say that counts.

Being a lefty really kicks ass when it comes to throwing shit out car windows while driving.
Old 07-10-2008, 02:57 PM   #33
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

fuck yes lmao best story ever.

ive always had a fantasy about going into my local grocery store then just running up on someone and pelting them with a large cup of iced tea while they were pushing their cart along

havn't gotten the balls to do it yet
Old 07-10-2008, 03:07 PM   #34
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

A hat, maybe?
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:09 PM   #35
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

if my windows on my car worked
id def be throwing stuff out them
but alas my power windows have been broken
for over a year
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:12 PM   #36
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

only bad part is the person you throw your beverage at may have a faster car and a gun stashed in their glove compartment
Old 07-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #37
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Angry, some fucking Mexican fucked with my motorcycle yesterday when he was painting the side of my apartment complex. Totally fucked up my brakes (found out he jammed a part of the tarp in mah brakes), and the bike wouldn't budge. Come back later to find the bike fine and dandy. Stupid Mexicans messin with my bake. Damn.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #38
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Angry, some fucking Mexican fucked with my motorcycle yesterday when he was painting the side of my apartment complex. Totally fucked up my brakes (found out he jammed a part of the tarp in mah brakes), and the bike wouldn't budge. Come back later to find the bike fine and dandy. Stupid Mexicans messin with my bake. Damn.
no body messign with FG's baking
lulz

also shika
id take my chances
Old 07-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #39
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
if my windows on my car worked
id def be throwing stuff out them
but alas my power windows have been broken
for over a year
That sucks, hope you have A/C at least. = /

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
only bad part is the person you throw your beverage at may have a faster car and a gun stashed in their glove compartment
If your car is a piece of shit like mine then you can just ram the fuck out of them. : )
Old 07-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #40
balmung5000
cpas

yea i got ac
but now thats going cause i
use it everyday and its wearing out
everytime
i order the part ot fix my windows
the company just refunds my money
and never sends the part
and ive tried a bunch of different
companies
Old 07-10-2008, 03:23 PM   #41
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

or proceed to throw heavy parts of your dismantled car at them
Old 07-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #42
Miburo

@little spoon-Probably just need to refill your a/c if it's starting to go. Unless there's a leak, which could be a pain in the ass. = /

@Shika-Spark plugs shatter windshields like nothing for some reason. Just keep a couple of those in your car for sticky situations. ^^;;;

Also, lol@FG
Old 07-10-2008, 03:32 PM   #43
balmung5000
cpas

well what happens is
my belt is loose
since when i turn on my ac
and accelerate
my car makes this loud ass
squiking/whistling noise
then it eventually goes away
i might fix it this weekend
all i need is a new belt
or just tighten soem crap
but i really wanna fix the windows
and its not like its a hard part ot find or replace
Old 07-10-2008, 08:24 PM   #44
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
If your car is a piece of shit like mine then you can just ram the fuck out of them. : )
I lol'd. To stay on topic, eh, haven't gotten angry at anyone nor anything lately. That'll probably change in the next few hours. 8D