SOTW#2 - Voting - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 07:52 PM   #1
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
SOTW#2 - Voting

Voting will be as follows:
Quote:
1st - Reason
2nd - Reason
3rd - Reason

1st choice will get 3pts, 2nd choice will get 2pts, and 3rd choice will get 1pt. Points will be added up and whoever gets the most points will win.
If you do not vote this way, your vote will NOT count.

ITzANIllUZion

Bloodkid

Boo!

Mystik

Uchiha1412Toshi

Last edited by Hokage4354; 02-02-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Old 07-06-2008, 07:53 PM   #2
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SOTW#2 - Voting

xXmagnesiumXx

OG

Ero

Last edited by Hokage4354; 07-06-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:04 PM   #3
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

ITzanillusion - brilliant concept very smooth blending and the pop-out illusion was really well crafted.

Mag- also awesome, BG is brilliant, splatter effects are great and blending is good, only the concept wasn't as good as Itz.

BK- again really creative concept, not as well done as the other two though, but still a good job.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Mag - The effects are really good along with the colours also the stock has been used and blended perfectly. The text is perfect too.
Itza - Excellent placement of the whole thing. I like the colours the flow and how it seems like your ninja is ripping out of a TV screen after the birds. Cool shit.
OG - Very illustrious sig, rather unique I have to say. I like your effects although you could've done with less of it. I still think your first entry was better but this one still takes 3rd place for me. That's all.

DR - Mag's a girl >.<

"The road to success is always under construction. "

Last edited by Babyface BK; 07-06-2008 at 08:32 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:20 PM   #5
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

xXmagnesiumXx- Her sig definitely jumps out, beautiful blending. she has a lot more than just the body popping out, The text works well with his background. The stock works, she didn't use a stock and make it pop out, he chose a stock that would work.

ITzANIllUZion- i liked it for a lot of the same reasons that i liked magnesium's sig. There is definate movement in the sig and he adds more than the stock sticking out, there are birds. Also with the ninja kind of melting out of the wall is a very nice touch.

Uchiha1412Toshi- I like the colours in it and there is movement. The colours work well with the stock and lighting is very well done.

fixed, srry mag =)

Last edited by D4rKR34v3r; 07-07-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #6
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

xXmagnesiumXx-Bad-ass effects, just fucking awesome. 10/10

Uchiha1412Toshi
-
Simple but good effects, stock. 8/10

Mystik-The sandy-screen appearance is slightly overdone. But still good and eye catching. 7/10

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:19 AM   #7
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Itza- I love the shine effects that actually give the feel that the character is coming out of the sig. Flow and text are actually pretty good.

BK- I love the concept, very nicely done. The blending from frame to frame looks pretty good. Splatter is a bit off but still nicely done.

Mag- Extremly wel done effects but Im just not feeling all the splatter and the size of the box. Text is nice tho.

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 07-07-2008, 02:53 AM   #8
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

mag - one word; HOLYFUCKINSHYTE. That is just a great sig. The whole effect of the sig and the way you were able to capture the dynamic-ness of the stock is very good, too. The colors are pretty good, and the text is good, too.

BK - your's is probably the most creative, mainly because it's not your run-of-the-mill sig with just a rectangular banner with a stock popping out. I like the stock alot, and the way you used it to show the speed of it is really cool, too.

Itaz - I don't particularly like the stock all that much, but it does make the sig very dynamic and I do like the colors in the background-- And the crows, too. The text I don't really care for, mainly because of its placement.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 07-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #9
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

First i want to say all the sigs were awesome and everyone did a fantastic job. However i still have to pick only 3 unfortunately.

magnesium- I love the colors , blending is good , text is nice only thing is blurriness of the splatter effect kinda messes with my eyes or maybe its just my eyes >.<

OG- I loved your first but this one is still good too. I love how you have it like its falling apart thats cool. Colors fit it really well and blending is nice.

Itza - I love the 3D effect of the sig and how he looks like he is coming out of the sig. Effects on the sig part itself i think could have been a little better but still a cool sig.

Nice work everyone.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #10
xXmagnesiumXx
'光和雨

xXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enough

Bloodkid
Best concept. Love how he goes through all the layers. But, if you only worked on the execution a bit more, like not have the layers just blue.

ITzANIllUZion
This has nice concept too, but you need better lighting and a better color scheme.

Ero
I like the effects. But it doesn't stand out that well as a popout tag. It's more like an edited picture.

Overall, everyone should keep in mind that even though it's a popout tag, standard tag rules should still apply, like lighting, interesting background, etc. If bloodkid did that, it would have been perfect
Old 07-13-2008, 11:12 PM   #11
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!
ITzANIllUZion - 14
Bloodkid - 8
Boo! - 0
Mystik - 1
Uchiha1412Toshi - 3
xXmagnesiumXx - 18 WINNER!
OG - 3
Ero - 1

Congratulations, XXmagnesiumXx, For winning SOTW#2! You're prize
will be a SOTW trophy for your signature. It's recommended that the trophy
be put in your signature to allow other members to see which SOTW's you've
won so far and It also gives you a sense of pride, and respect.

I hope to see you, and other participants in future SOTW's.

Sincerely, Hokage4354

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 07-15-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Closed Thread