The Dark Knight - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Movies & Television

Movies & Television Talk about your favorite classic or new movies here and also talk about your favorite television shows!

Old 07-10-2008, 04:06 AM   #16
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Dark Knight

HahAHaHAhahAHhAHahaHAhha!!!!

cool cycle

cards...

the trailers were epic... so epic that it will get u spoiled!
so i wouldnt suggest watching them

BUT I COULDNT RESIST!!! BwahahawhhHAHAHhahaHa1!1!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rw3-0BOyXo
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-10-2008, 09:05 AM   #17
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

cool movie

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #18
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

Not as good as Batman Forever... J/k

I can't wait!!!!!! Hurry up and get released! This is the movie that Heath Ledger died for... It's going to be amazing

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Craigkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #19
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

good grief its going to air next week, can't wait!!!!
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:46 AM   #20
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Its going to be creepy watching a dead guy play Joker lol.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:10 PM   #21
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by G View Post
Its going to be creepy watching a dead guy play Joker lol.
lmao, looks like tight though
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:41 AM   #22
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I just saw this movie.........

and I'll say this is the best hero movie ever made.

Joker is wow. He just stole the show.

See the movie. It worth every penny you spent.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:35 PM   #23
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
I just saw this movie.........

and I'll say this is the best hero movie ever made.

Joker is wow. He just stole the show.

See the movie. It worth every penny you spent.
I will be watching this movie in IMAX tonight at midnight with my comic book otaku buddy. Its going to be epic!

@G: It will be creepy to see a Heath play the Joker knowing in the back of my mind the whole time that he is dead. When you think about it it won't be that much different like watching a Christopher Reeves Superman movie knowing he's dead as well.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 07-17-2008 at 01:36 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:42 PM   #24
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
I will be watching this movie in IMAX tonight at midnight with my comic book otaku buddy. Its going to be epic!

@G: It will be creepy to see a Heath play the Joker knowing in the back of my mind the whole time that he is dead. When you think about it it won't be that much different like watching a Christopher Reeves Superman movie knowing he's dead as well.
NO!!!
I want to see it in Imax
but theres none around me, but when I usd to live in FL I used to go to mosi to watch imax.
Joker looks so much better than the other ones <3

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 05:32 PM   #25
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

Gonna watch it on DLP at midnight showing...that's gonna be badass

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:32 AM   #26
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

I just saw it again (first time was an advance screening)

and all I can still say is holy shit

I was very impressed with Ledger and Eckharts performances

tho the Two Face parts couldve been used to make it a trilogy

Last edited by Satoku; 07-18-2008 at 06:35 AM.
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:52 AM   #27
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

155 minutes. That is long

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 08:04 AM   #28
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

I didnt really like Batman Begins.

After hearing for months on how good The Dark Knight will be with Ledger in it, I'll definately watch it.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:26 AM   #29
ElementalNinja 19
Chuunin

ElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to allElementalNinja 19 is a name known to all

Awww man saw it last night at a midnight viewing... it was great. Ledger did a great job and Bale once again made Batman a force to be reckoned with! Ah it made me so happy!

Member of ~Naruto Addicts FC~

“Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati.”
ElementalNinja 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 03:53 PM   #30
Spiegel
Pirate King

I just saw it and all I have to say is damn!!! Ledger is THE Joker. His role was done so perfect I can't see anyone trying to surpass him.Bale once again blew me away with his performance it was great.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*