How much farther does the rabbit hole go? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-21-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough
How much farther does the rabbit hole go?

My question is this. Do you guys/gals believe that the rabbit hole of villains goes deeper or have we now seen all the players on the chess board? My gut tells me it'll go a bit farther possibly revealing one or maybe a few more key players in the whole story.

Your thoughts?
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #2
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?

If Kishi wanted too, I'm sure there would be some ninja god still out there that created the ninjutsu world with rennegan that is the final villain vs Naruto. I really wish Kishi would end Naruto by killing off Madara and Pein, but my gut feeling is he is too noobish to achieve the one thing that makes this story worth watching: seeing achieve the rank of Hokage. I can see another story arc or two that puts him in his mid-twenties. I don't know how long the studio intends to make it. The story and episode count is epically long as it is.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:37 PM   #3
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Epic long would be The Simpsons and this is no where near that. Still I see your point. I would like to see Madara and Pein dropped like you say and then one final story. But then again, I just get a feeling that someone is pulling their strings also...

Perhaps when Naruto is Kage I would like to see a mid 20's 30's story where its his turn to give up his life and protect the ones he loves. A kind of epic final to rival all others. By this point his skills are stupid good and his opponent would be of near god like qualities.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
Xicidal
Chuunin

Xicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detcelfer View Post
Epic long would be The Simpsons and this is no where near that. Still I see your point. I would like to see Madara and Pein dropped like you say and then one final story. But then again, I just get a feeling that someone is pulling their strings also...

Perhaps when Naruto is Kage I would like to see a mid 20's 30's story where its his turn to give up his life and protect the ones he loves. A kind of epic final to rival all others. By this point his skills are stupid good and his opponent would be of near god like qualities.
I don't want to see him die like that, if he did he really didn't change the ninja world like the destined child was suppose too.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #5
Jcink
Missing-Nin

Jcink is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xicidal View Post
I don't want to see him die like that, if he did he really didn't change the ninja world like the destined child was suppose too.
"me too" looks bad too if it happen
Jcink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 08:21 PM   #6
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Hey its not that I want to see Naruto die. But I dont like my head in the clouds either where the bad guy is always sent to prison an the good guy gets a pay raise. In reality, battles of this magnitude, people die... and that taste of reality is what will make what unfolds in the story, that much more powerful and heartfelt.

Why is the 4th viewed with such reverence? Because he gave up his life to protect everyone in the village. His skills as far as we know were unmatched. Above all else, he cared for the well being of others. He lived by example.

Naruto imo, is destined to lead by example by having unconditional love for his friends. He already shows it with Sasuke. I would not put it beyond Kishi to even kill Naruto off (or at least F him up good) in order to turn Sasuke's heart near the end and have Sasuke finish off the "final boss" in order to save the world -- in that process Sasuke dies. You'll have a shakesperian ending of dramatic proportions.

Fluffy endings are for kids. But hey, if Naruto lives, I'm fine with that also, I'm just telling the story that I think would deliver the most powerful and dramatic performance from the cast.

Last edited by Detcelfer; 07-21-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #7
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

I think after Akatsuki there may be on more great shinobi that Naruto has to take on but sadly thas about it. I wouldlike for there to be a lot moe and have Naruto continue for a long time but I doubt that.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:10 AM   #8
Katon707
Chuunin

Katon707 will become famous soon enoughKaton707 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
If Kishi wanted too, I'm sure there would be some ninja god still out there that created the ninjutsu world with rennegan that is the final villain vs Naruto. I really wish Kishi would end Naruto by killing off Madara and Pein, but my gut feeling is he is too noobish to achieve the one thing that makes this story worth watching: seeing achieve the rank of Hokage. I can see another story arc or two that puts him in his mid-twenties. I don't know how long the studio intends to make it. The story and episode count is epically long as it is.
Rofl i cant believe u would call kishi noobish... the story and episode count are extremely high because naruto has been running since 99, almost a 10 year stretch. Kishi has created not just a story but a universe. hes created so much back story that naruto can turn and twist at every moment.. i wuld quite happily watch naruto even after naruto's become hokage, i would love to watch a series about an up and coming shinobi's life... but i doubt kishi will treat us to that after naruto's done.

Quote:
Hey its not that I want to see Naruto die. But I dont like my head in the clouds either where the bad guy is always sent to prison an the good guy gets a pay raise. In reality, battles of this magnitude, people die... and that taste of reality is what will make what unfolds in the story, that much more powerful and heartfelt.

Why is the 4th viewed with such reverence? Because he gave up his life to protect everyone in the village. His skills as far as we know were unmatched. Above all else, he cared for the well being of others. He lived by example.

Naruto imo, is destined to lead by example by having unconditional love for his friends. He already shows it with Sasuke. I would not put it beyond Kishi to even kill Naruto off (or at least F him up good) in order to turn Sasuke's heart near the end and have Sasuke finish off the "final boss" in order to save the world -- in that process Sasuke dies. You'll have a shakesperian ending of dramatic proportions.

Fluffy endings are for kids. But hey, if Naruto lives, I'm fine with that also, I'm just telling the story that I think would deliver the most powerful and dramatic performance from the cast.
Loved this post Rep++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
I think after Akatsuki there may be on more great shinobi that Naruto has to take on but sadly thas about it. I wouldlike for there to be a lot moe and have Naruto continue for a long time but I doubt that.
I think we've still got alteast another year and a half 2 years! but i agree there might be someone more powerful than pain and madara.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:13 AM   #9
DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159
Missing-Nin

DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe there are 2 outcomes after Akatsuki:

1. He kills Pein or Madara.

2. He's already dead.
DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:07 AM   #10
toxecty
Academy Student

toxecty is an unknown quantity at this point

There is something more out there... Believe!

Whats good about Naruto is the stories can go on and on. But i really hope we can see someday that Naruto as an adult or something maybe have kids.. Don't think Pein and Madara is the only "big ones" out there. It has to be more. Big ninja world with many secrets that is hidden.

toxecty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:22 AM   #11
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

My gut tells me there is at least one or two more super villains beyond Madara and Pein. Although Pein comes off as godly, we already know he has a weakness and Madara, well he's a shadow of his former self. The final controntation would be against a villain who has no weakness, he's just one tough guy/gal.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #12
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:

have you seen what they have done to the English Dub?...now tell me you don't foresee a fluffy Ending

i dunno about any enemies after Madara and Pein except maybe Sasuke, see Akatsuki are hinted at being a round up of the Best Missing Nin in the World not to mention it is lead by and Uchiha who has survived near on or beyond 100 Years, fought the first hokage and has EMS (yes EMS not PMS) so to bring in someone more powerful than him or pein who i cant really be F'd explaining the background 2 and is no point in doing as all kno bout him otherwise they wouldn't be on a Naruto Site in a forum under the manga section in a thread about baddies after Madara and Pein reading a post about why i think no-one will come after madara and pein with out explain anything about pein....after that i shoulda just wrote about him, but i digress madara + Pein = Super bad Ninja squad => Super Best Friends and finally and simply

it would be pure overkill

Last edited by zer0systm; 07-22-2008 at 07:32 AM.
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 07:40 AM   #13
Katon707
Chuunin

Katon707 will become famous soon enoughKaton707 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
have you seen what they have done to the English Dub?...now tell me you don't foresee a fluffy Ending

i dunno about any enemies after Madara and Pein except maybe Sasuke, see Akatsuki are hinted at being a round up of the Best Missing Nin in the World not to mention it is lead by and Uchiha who has survived near on or beyond 100 Years, fought the first hokage and has EMS (yes EMS not PMS) so to bring in someone more powerful than him or pein who i cant really be F'd explaining the background 2 and is no point in doing as all kno bout him otherwise they wouldn't be on a Naruto Site in a forum under the manga section in a thread about baddies after Madara and Pein reading a post about why i think no-one will come after madara and pein with out explain anything about pein....after that i shoulda just wrote about him, but i digress madara + Pein = Super bad Ninja squad => Super Best Friends and finally and simply

it would be pure overkill

Well when u think about it, as long as the jutsu and character plots stay original any amount of "super villains" can be created within the narutoverse, dont just think its the youngsters in konoha that are growing up, every village, every youngster, future youngsters, who knows what powers they could weild, there could be 15 year olds in the naruto world with powers beyond comprahendible..
Old 07-22-2008, 10:00 AM   #14
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katon707 View Post
Well when u think about it, as long as the jutsu and character plots stay original any amount of "super villains" can be created within the narutoverse, dont just think its the youngsters in konoha that are growing up, every village, every youngster, future youngsters, who knows what powers they could weild, there could be 15 year olds in the naruto world with powers beyond comprahendible..
True, Kakashi once said himself that there are ninja out there Naruto's age stronger than him (kakashi), but i have trouble seeing that what was said so long ago with out being touched on from then til the defeat of Akatsuki being drawn upon and used as a solid new baseline for a plot
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:03 PM   #15
toxecty
Academy Student

toxecty is an unknown quantity at this point

And remember Kabuto is still alive with Oro's flesh in him..

toxecty is offline   Reply With Quote