Kage FC (New Owners) - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-18-2008, 08:23 PM   #121
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kage FC (New Owners)

Yeah members have to stay active, some have been kicked out of Naruto Central I believe.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2008, 03:44 PM   #122
emerald69
War, war never changes...

emerald69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Feh, that's sad.

Halo 3 Clan Group Link
http://forums.narutocentral.com/group.php?groupid=84
emerald69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #123
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

ok so im here now wats ever1 talkn bout

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #124
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Heres the topic... its been said that Kakashi will replace Tsunade as Hokage before Naruto ascends the ranks... how will that happen in your opinion? What will Tsuandes outcome be? If Kakashi didn't accept, (like Jiraiya), who'd be the next choice, and who'd be the worst probable (meaning it may happen) Just your best guess, no grading scale here, and no one will attack your theories.

My opinion, Pein invades, Tsunade is wounded bad, forbidden jutsu, too old to be Hokage, passes to Kakashi. Wow this is hard for me and I made the question, if Kakashi says no, the next choice would be bad... ANBU Captain also the worst probable choice.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 07-20-2008 at 04:27 PM. Reason: more
Old 07-20-2008, 04:38 PM   #125
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

hmmmmmmmmmm i think that well i've always known but didn't why he'd be chosen so let's talk about that for a while why would Kakashi be chosen as then next Hokage before Naruto

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Zatch Bell_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #126
NeoKakarott023

Naruto's definitely off training, and it seems as if Konoha's in a lull waiting on Naruto, even those older, and more experienced. It almost strange as if no one else except Konohamaru is the only other person with Hokage dreams besides the ANBU Captain. Now Gai Sensei is also a choice, but honestly a last resort. Nothing against him, but he dosen't start with options or choices usually, he's the one to ask what would be the best course of action.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 07-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #127
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatch Bell_lover View Post
hmmmmmmmmmm i think that well i've always known but didn't why he'd be chosen so let's talk about that for a while why would Kakashi be chosen as then next Hokage before Naruto
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga-viewer/246/12/ thats why

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:27 PM   #128
NeoKakarott023

For the good of Konoha, Kakashi will accept but he really dosen't want the responsibility, its obvious, he digs just being a Jounin.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 07-22-2008, 01:56 PM   #129
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

can i join this club???what i need to do??

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:38 PM   #130
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
For the good of Konoha, Kakashi will accept but he really dosen't want the responsibility, its obvious, he digs just being a Jounin.
yup kakashi always knows the right thing to do even if he dosent want to he thinks of others before him self

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
can i join this club???what i need to do??
welcome to the FC just remember to stay active and talk about the kages
uchia man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:31 AM   #131
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

What about Yamato???
for me, he also qualified to being Hokage..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 07-23-2008, 06:13 PM   #132
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
What about Yamato???
for me, he also qualified to being Hokage..
Out of left field and legitamite, I like it, he needs a lil work on his people skills for Konoha though, it seems like with the 1st, & 2nd the hierarchy was more distant than those under them, but it changed with the 3rd where the Hokage seem to become more intouch with the clans and keep harmony, through to the current 5th Tsunade. He seems a bit reserved, and I have to say I was feeling bad about the guy after watching the filler where he was fighting against the Earth jutsu using guy, but he bounced back well as any Konoha shinobi would, I don't know what I was thinking, besides it was only a filler.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 07-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #133
Hanz86
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Out of left field and legitamite, I like it, he needs a lil work on his people skills for Konoha though, it seems like with the 1st, & 2nd the hierarchy was more distant than those under them, but it changed with the 3rd where the Hokage seem to become more intouch with the clans and keep harmony, through to the current 5th Tsunade. He seems a bit reserved, and I have to say I was feeling bad about the guy after watching the filler where he was fighting against the Earth jutsu using guy, but he bounced back well as any Konoha shinobi would, I don't know what I was thinking, besides it was only a filler.
But, Yamato is quite special..his ability is copy of Shodai-Kage (even not as good as him)...i wonder why someone from Hyuuga never be Hokage before..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 07-25-2008, 12:32 PM   #134
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
But, Yamato is quite special..his ability is copy of Shodai-Kage (even not as good as him)...i wonder why someone from Hyuuga never be Hokage before..
They still haven't said if that whole 'split family' thing has been fixed yet. There was animosity between Neji & Hinata, and I can't once remember them interacting or even talking since Shippuunden began. Maybe once I vaguely remember but not too much. Naruto I believe said he would straighten that out when he is Hokage.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 07-26-2008, 12:19 PM   #135
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Well we only know a few Hyuuga's and it seems as if neji is one of the strongest by now. And if that's the case than he would reallly be the only one qualified for Hokage. But he wouldnt wanna be one.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote